Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 181. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Airdrop coming ladies and gents, hope everyone followed the rules in discord for their registration and airdrop.
for those new comers, welcome to the PriVCY airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Love, all the recent BCT activity.  Must be getting close to AD day Smiley

the next AD is tomorrow already.. So I imagine you are right!
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

I have not reached 5 k which is necessary for airdrop 11.
I would like to make every effort lavish. Let's think about how it is.
PRiVCY is a coin with a wonderful project.
I want to think about purchasing. Wink
Activity: 84
Love, all the recent BCT activity.  Must be getting close to AD day Smiley
Activity: 75
Thank God NY status finally change to accepted for airdrop I hope I will make the cut.  Guys is there any other things left for me to do?
if you accepted - it's all right.But you need to some posts on bct and discord, cuz devs do the check a few times before airdrop
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
We are still looking for gamers that can often livestreams on PRiVCY Twitch/YouTube, we will provide resources (img/overlays/banner, PRiVCY infos, etc...). Please discuss in the PRiVCY Discord chat under #privcy-gaming channel. We are also running Tournaments and will giving rewards (payment method = PRiV) to the winners and the broadcaster (streamer who are hosting the gameplays).
Activity: 84
Thank God NY status finally change to accepted for airdrop I hope I will make the cut.  Guys is there any other things left for me to do?
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
really cool web wallet that you got !

nice that you add some more features and im really curious if you can manage to implement staking function into web wallet  !

this would be so fuckin awesome !

That might be hard to implement staking on the web wallets being the server its one would probably end up having a lot of resources dedicated to each wallet to be able to have them all as stakeing wallets.   Tho if they could that would be pretty cool.
Activity: 252
really cool web wallet that you got !

nice that you add some more features and im really curious if you can manage to implement staking function into web wallet  !

this would be so fuckin awesome !
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

PRIVCY ROUND 9 PRE-AIRDROP COMMUNITY NEWS

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another weekly pre-airdrop news for PRiVCY Coin. This week we will talk about Airdrop round #9. In less than 30 hours we will witness another airdrop round for PRiVCY Coin...READ MORE

Another great week for priv closing to an end with the airdrop to end it off Smiley

AD9 REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!

Statuses will be updated later tonight or early tomorrow. Happy-pre airdrop day.

Registration for AD10 closes exactly 1 week from now. 8/10/18 1600UCT

Keep voting on https://sonox.io everyday!
Activity: 190
Whats with the big news, i already place my best guess on this new announcement and i hope i win some free PRiV Cheesy

Web wallets are also dangerous as you could be typing your passwords or credentials into a fake website. Got to be extra cautious with those wallets.

The wallet is still on version 1 and base on their twitter post 2FA will be available on the next version so lets be cautious on using the webwallet for now always double check if we are on the correct website.

Yeah 2FA is a must nowadays with the amount of hacks and scams going on, any extra security is welcome Smiley
Activity: 86
Now that I have meet the requirements, I hope to receive from AD9.

You will ofc! If you followed everything well :p
Activity: 77
Who's excited for the airdrop? I'm sure everyone is hahaha

Yes, you can judge it by the rising intensity of the posting here on BCT, everybody is getting more and more excited as the deadline is approaching!
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Now that I have meet the requirements, I hope to receive from AD9.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
When can we see PRiVCY in Testament concert?  Grin

Probably yes.
We signed a partnership with them, that means they will sponsoring us Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
May I congratulate Privcy for the deal with Testament and also for Coin Market Cap listing. Very well done!

This week has truly brough several exciting news for the Privcy project. This coin's pace is rising, and it's even behaving quite well in the market.

A lot of good news but the price has risen much,  I would blame it on the state of the entire crypto market.  Everything is down right now so we just need to wait it out.
Activity: 70
When can we see PRiVCY in Testament concert?  Grin
Activity: 136
Who's excited for the airdrop? I'm sure everyone is hahaha
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
May I congratulate Privcy for the deal with Testament and also for Coin Market Cap listing. Very well done!

This week has truly brough several exciting news for the Privcy project. This coin's pace is rising, and it's even behaving quite well in the market.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Passion brought Us here....
Partnership with Testament is a great news for the community!
I will also suggest listing on mercatox exchange, we can leverage on the huge and vibrant community to vote.
Jump to: