Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 201. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
hmm the AD11 is very interestin one,  so hodl all and accumulate minimun 5k PRiV to get the whole bucket
and if you hold more than 10K PriV your airdrop is multiplied and the multiplier pushes it up higher and higher, pays to buy and hold with this airdrop.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
hmm the AD11 is very interestin one,  so hodl all and accumulate minimun 5k PRiV to get the whole bucket
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I have REMINDER 1 ~ 5.
I'd like to accumulate achievements on a regular basis at this airdrop stage.
I understand the magnitude of Oita and PRiVCY.
I will go gently carefully. Cheesy
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Community, please like and re-tweet our tweet to get more exposure and fair chance to be listed on FatBTC exchange!
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

I re-Tweet it, I think we have a god chance to get listed if we all as a community do this retweet.
It's also important that we all keep voting at https://sonox.io/ so we also can get listed there. With all those  active AirDrop members in our community, this should  be easy for us.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Great airdrop! Holders got a tasty 501 PRiV! Some fantastic rules announced this week as well, airdrop 11 is going to be massive! Get your share and buy into the 5k requirement, it will be definitely worth it! Wink

Oh yeah, it will Smiley
I think we're gonna get many more holders into the next 2 weeks, I'm pretty sure about that Cheesy
HOLDING is the new investment way!

I'm pretty sure you're right about that, there's a lot more buying than selling going on today as being in the 5K PRiV club is a goal worth striving for Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Great airdrop! Holders got a tasty 501 PRiV! Some fantastic rules announced this week as well, airdrop 11 is going to be massive! Get your share and buy into the 5k requirement, it will be definitely worth it! Wink

Oh yeah, it will Smiley
I think we're gonna get many more holders into the next 2 weeks, I'm pretty sure about that Cheesy
HOLDING is the new investment way!
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Another Airdrop succesfully finished! Thanks @Privcy team, airdrop received as usual Smiley
Activity: 79
Great, I received my Airdrop! Thanks for it Smiley
Looking forward to 9th Airdrop, we're getting close to the big AD11 Wink
Keep it going PRiV!!!!!
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
congratulations to the holders who got a big share... this week was my first airdrop so got 177 ... but it was a good amount .. and i will hold them Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Received 501 PriVCY coins.  Thank you very much for the successful airdrop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
MadGoofy need more! Go to our facebook and give a good quality review http://www.facebook.com/PRiVCYCOIN
Top 4 best reviews will split 100 PRiV. Best quality review will get 50 PRiV, 2nd place will recieve 30 PRiV, and 2 runner-ups will receive 10 PRiV each.
Post screen-shot of review with your discord name on it including address to #facebook-reviews-giveaway
(If you have already reviewed the page you can use that).
Giveaway ends in 24 hours. 7.29.18 18:00 GMT
Come and hurry lets do it for PRiVCY!
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
prvcy is a great project but this airdrop give away method of sharing is difficult to get the airdrop
Nice bro what you say bro, but it's not difficult neeede to register you bro to get you this coin.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Hey guys, well this AD was a great success. Lots more happy faces, but there were a few who missed the holder status because of the .001 transaction cause a good amount of their coins to go into their change address. I recommend you goto the #faq section in discord and scroll up, there are pictures to help you understand what needs to be done. Other than that issue most people got accepted this week so that makes things nice and easy for the team, for that I thank you all. Well you all have a great night and I will talk to you all tomorrow!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Thank  you so much ,we received 501  privcy  coin  airdrop 8 , we have +900 members this is good number .
Activity: 172
Airdrop 8 have been distributed. 950 participants shared 450.000 PRIV coins!!!

Don't forget to vote for listing PRIVCY on SonoX! No signup required, just click the link, then hit Vote next to PRIVCY
https://sonox.io/

sonox.io  don't required sign up  , so easy , anyone can vote now .

we need  power our  huge community  .
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Hello guys!
Very nice that i saw this project. Everybody can participate in PRiVCY airdrop?
updated:
Ok. As i understood airdrop it's just a signature campaign. Should i have some coins on my wallet in order to be accepted?

hey, yep anybody can join the airdrop, as long as you meet the rules, btw its not just a signature campagin, it involves twitter etc, join the discord mate, and you can find alot more info in the #rules channel https://discord.gg/nkECREU
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello guys!
Very nice that i saw this project. Everybody can participate in PRiVCY airdrop?
updated:
Ok. As i understood airdrop it's just a signature campaign. Should i have some coins on my wallet in order to be accepted?
Activity: 109

Airdrop has arrived at the wallet.
Thank you.
And Airdrop Round 8 began.
Expectations will increase for PRiVCY with a wonderful project.
I would like to continue my efforts until the AD 11 targeting real owners begins.
Jump to: