Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 202. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Quite a curious company which unlike deeponion goes to the market which is in correction. While watching from what it ends here can beat either a strong success or failure is stronger than previously in deeponione for those who do not have time to sell on time when the token goes into growth.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Don't forget as announced in discord, along with retweeting OFFICIAL TWEETS, this week it is MANDATORY to RT/LIKE this tweet:

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

Help PRiV get listed on FatBTC!

Always be up-to-date with all rules and changes. This message is pinned in the #general channel.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

8th Airdrop has been distributed to 950 participants!

Congratulations! Another 450 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 4th of August @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 3rd of August @ 16:00 UTC

823 HODLers have been airdropped part of the 95% pot (422 500 PRiV)
501.201711 PRiV was the normal payout without any multipliers, maximum payout was 2004.806846 PRiV

5% (22 500 PRiV) of the pot was distributed to 55 New Members & 72 Non-Holders 177.16 PRiV each

Google doc for distrubition: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

80% of your total Airdropped amount is required for AD9 to be part of the HODLer bucket.

AD9 Balance requirements: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pb-lCqoW4s3VSLJchj5YgRRzussgs_x5ZOFTJQ5lWDc/edit?usp=sharing

Off all the multitide of Airdrop threads here at BCT, PRiV definitely has the most proactive and communicative team Smiley

I'm glad I'm able to participate and I've been slowly buying too, hopefully I'll be part of the 5K plus club by the end of the week.

I'm pretty sure price will rise as it there's a very good incentive for Airdrop recipients not too dump their PRiV Smiley
Thank you for AD 8 501.20 received, also i can't wait for AD11 round to enter 5K club AD bot multiplier .now it is very clear that holding worth it with upcoming rounds .
I suggest to make twitter or bitcointalk free giveaway\bounty for ongoing votes on current exchange !
Good campaign manager can do it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (reward can be deducted from bounty pool )

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Next airdrop will be on 4th of August @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 3rd of August @ 16:00 UTC

501.201711 PRiV was the normal payout without any multipliers, maximum payout was 2004.806846 PRiV

5% (22 500 PRiV) of the pot was distributed to 55 New Members & 72 Non-Holders 177.16 PRiV each

Google doc for distrubition: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

80% of your total Airdropped amount is required for AD9 to be part of the HODLer bucket.

AD9 Balance requirements: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pb-lCqoW4s3VSLJchj5YgRRzussgs_x5ZOFTJQ5lWDc/edit?usp=sharing

Off all the multitide of Airdrop threads here at BCT, PRiV definitely has the most proactive and communicative team Smiley

I'm glad I'm able to participate and I've been slowly buying too, hopefully I'll be part of the 5K plus club by the end of the week.

I'm pretty sure price will rise as it there's a very good incentive for Airdrop recipients not too dump their PRiV Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Well played Kobe (Luna), ElvisSponge (Storm Spirit) & Crypto.Vokain (Silencer), they performed very well. I hope next game there will be no more trashtalks & blaming and lets play like a professional gamer and practice more to improve Dota 2 experience gameplay Smiley Good job guys!

Possible for PRiVCY Tournament:
Dota 2 (Every week)
Mobile Legends
League of Legends (Per region)
Rules of Survival (Custom Game)
Fortnite (Custom Game)
Overwatch
CS:GO
Battlefield (Community vote on what version)

and other competitive that community will able to play. Thank you very much for participating in the tournament!

Congratulations to the winners! I hope to see more and more online game tournaments sponsored by Privcy. The online gaming market is huge and crypto is yet to get a slice of that market.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
Is anyone else having any problems with the new web wallet???  For some reason. I register and get the confirmation email then when it tells me to log in it won't let me log in and keeps saying my password doesn't work.  and I tried 3 different times and every time I sign up and complete everything.  I still keep getting it not letting me log in at all.  

I have a very similar issue, except I don't even receive any confirmation email at all. After I click "Register Now" button, the same page reloads again with all fields being empty. I would expect some sort of "please confirm your email" message or a redirect to a login page. I tried with 3 different browsers and the result is the same.

EDIT:

Tried again registering, but this time, I changed my username a bit and that solved the problem for some reason.

Glad to here it worked for you..  I will try again later. with my last good email address.   I was getting all my "please confirm your email" messages and the confirmation emails.  Tho they all went to my junk/spam mail folder and had to go in there to find them. 
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
501 PRIV in the bag for AD-8! Another good week. AD-9 is coming soon, follow the rules https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128, spread the word about PRiVCY on your social media, and good luck this week!

Activity: 645
Congratulations! Ad8 is successfully distributed!
Next be prepared for PRiVCY Round 9 Airdrop!
Coming this fourth of August 2018!!!

copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Airdrop 8 have been distributed. 950 participants shared 450.000 PRIV coins!!!

Don't forget to vote for listing PRIVCY on SonoX! No signup required, just click the link, then hit Vote next to PRIVCY
https://sonox.io/
Activity: 62
I have sent 0.01 PRIV to the address PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY following the instructions of the air drop, then i check my air drop address PHhRZ1AYNKkzFBkjwejVii4VtzQbpvHVPq at https://explorer.privcy.io and my balance  is 0.00PRIV  Cry Cry. what happened??

You probably didn't use the coin control feature, so your coins changed to a subaddress within your wallet. I suggest you jump over to discord and read the #faq channel for education. Then send your coins on the subaddress in your wallet back to your mainaddress. If you need help you can ask for it in #wallet-help, we have an excellent support team who can help you there. Wink

Thanks for your help. I have moved back to the main address  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

Well played Kobe (Luna), ElvisSponge (Storm Spirit) & Crypto.Vokain (Silencer), they performed very well. I hope next game there will be no more trashtalks & blaming and lets play like a professional gamer and practice more to improve Dota 2 experience gameplay Smiley Good job guys!

Dota 2 (Every week)
Mobile Legends
Fortnite (Custom Game)
Overwatch

and other competitive that community will able to play. Thank you very much for participating in the tournament!

what is this ? privcy tournament ? or what ?
also what region it is ? i would like to join too,it's so fun playing with some cryptobuddies.
Activity: 1036

PRiVCY Coin Round 8 Post-Airdrop News

Hello Everyone, How everyone is doing today? its been another airdrop week have passed for PRiVCY Community and today we will do the usual post-airdrop news for airdrop round 8...READ MORE

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

Dota 2 (Every week)
Mobile Legends
Fortnite (Custom Game)
Overwatch

Activity: 154
Merit: 14
EVERYONE: AIRDROP STARTS IN 6 HOURS! Final status update will be later today! Enjoy the airdrop Grin

Great! cant wait to recive PRiV again
and of course HODL it :-)
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
EVERYONE: AIRDROP STARTS IN 6 HOURS! Final status update will be later today! Enjoy the airdrop Grin
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This projects seems good, Im interested in airdrop like any other members here Can I ask if how many aidrop tokens received for every member every week?Those who have joined earlier how many tokens did you received?Thank you.   

This is what I got for Full Member rank based on their normal drop,

This is the another week drop with x2 Airdrop (750k PRiV distributed),

Join in PRiVCY weekly Airdrop now, it's not too late to join us Smiley

I think everyone gets equally amounts or your BCT rank doesn't gives you an edge yet. But AD11 seems to target Real holders. It's good it's coming out now to prepare us.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This rule for AD 11 is very serious.  Ultimately. It's going to increase the price 📈. I am hoping to for that AD.  It's better to buy now before then if you haven't met the requirements.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Is anyone else having any problems with the new web wallet???  For some reason. I register and get the confirmation email then when it tells me to log in it won't let me log in and keeps saying my password doesn't work.  and I tried 3 different times and every time I sign up and complete everything.  I still keep getting it not letting me log in at all.  

I have a very similar issue, except I don't even receive any confirmation email at all. After I click "Register Now" button, the same page reloads again with all fields being empty. I would expect some sort of "please confirm your email" message or a redirect to a login page. I tried with 3 different browsers and the result is the same.

EDIT:

Tried again registering, but this time, I changed my username a bit and that solved the problem for some reason.
Activity: 27
The project is really interesting, today! It attracts the attention of other people. Today, development is very important in this area!
Now is a great time, when bitcoin displaces weak investors, and forms around itself the legislative framework and tools, your product is part of and is one of the tools of our future. I'm happy to be of service.
Jump to: