Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 203. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
This projects seems good, Im interested in airdrop like any other members here Can I ask if how many aidrop tokens received for every member every week?Those who have joined earlier how many tokens did you received?Thank you.   

This is what I got for Full Member rank based on their normal drop,

This is the another week drop with x2 Airdrop (750k PRiV distributed),

Join in PRiVCY weekly Airdrop now, it's not too late to join us Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
This projects seems good, Im interested in airdrop like any other members here Can I ask if how many aidrop tokens received for every member every week?Those who have joined earlier how many tokens did you received?Thank you.   
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
The new airdrop hodler rules for after round 11+ are great, if you havent checked them out they are in #announcements.

Also after AD11 we have raised the investor club multiplier for each level!

More incentive to HODL, BUY & MINE PRiV! Smiley

The new Airdrop rules mean it definitely makes sense to hold,buy & mine PRiV Smiley   

There'll always be dumpers, but they will most likely kick themselves in the future for selling cheap! Smiley
yea , I agree with you , the price of now is too cheap , you can not get a lot . But you can choose to hold it , and after 11+ round , as a holder you can get more and the price will be in a new level .
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Please use my new graphic below or any of the ones on the theme-giveaway page https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452133066845192203 of the PRiVCY Discord channel to spread the word about PRiVCY on your social media. It doesn't take a lot of time and it really helps a lot.

Good luck to everyone on AD-8!

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 56
Is there a possibility to implement smart contracts within PRiVCY?

DO will be working on s,mart-contracts. So I think it is more real than no. But the main question is it very hard to implement or not.
DO is 1 coin, PRiVCY is another. Please stop comparing apples and oranges. If the devs decide to implement it, I don't see why not. All this comparison stuff is a complete BS...
I agree and I hope Privcy Devs will do much more on privacy matter, it's more important than smart contracts or other development at the moment. I believe Privcy will take another path...

I REALLY hope that PRiVCY will specialize on the developement of state of the art privacy tech, otherwise it wouldn't have any future. The more it will differ from DO the better it will be - for both coins, by the way, nobody likes redundancy.
I have good feeling Privcy will surprise us with real privacy features, for real case usage, not like some unnecessary developments. I'm tired to see privacy coins doing something unusable for people in need.
well..that is one of the reason why i stayed on this project...i love the change of events as always😂😂😂they really have more surprises!!
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
The new airdrop hodler rules for after round 11+ are great, if you havent checked them out they are in #announcements.

The new Airdrop rules mean it definitely makes sense to hold,buy & mine PRiV Smiley   

There'll always be dumpers, but they will most likely kick themselves in the future for selling cheap! Smiley

Yep I think new rules are fair even if you missed a couple chances are you'll still be close to 5k and may only need to invest $50-100 to be considered a hodler

Definitely a great opportunity for people to get in on while we still have airdrops going on with great incentive to hodlers and investors, while we are still in such early stages of development.

Pre-ANN was in MAY, ADs started in June and we already have 4 exchanges and have had upgrades and updates left and right.

-----------

Side note: FINAL CHECKS ARE DONE

Enjoy Your PRiVCY Tomrrow as long as you've abided by all the rules! Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
PRiVCY is proud to announce launch of a PRiVCY webwallet!

https://privcy.zone/

Now you can have you PRiVCY address without the need of downloading the wallet to your device!

This is version 1.0 which has some really cool features but we are already working on additional improvements!

I'm lovin' the new Web Wallet, sweet design, and very practical especially if on the go. This can be accessed via mobile as well in a browser.

If for any reason it is not possible or preferred to maintain a full desktop qt wallet, the Web Wallet allows you access to your account, to receive and send payments, and fully participate in the airdrops (unless there is a rule against it).

Really great idea. Nice job team!
Activity: 190

Yep I think new rules are fair even if you missed a couple chances are you'll still be close to 5k and may only need to invest $50-100 to be considered a hodler
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
Is anyone else having any problems with the new web wallet???  For some reason. I register and get the confirmation email then when it tells me to log in it won't let me log in and keeps saying my password doesn't work.  and I tried 3 different times and every time I sign up and complete everything.  I still keep getting it not letting me log in at all.  
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Community, please like and re-tweet our tweet to get more exposure and fair chance to be listed on FatBTC exchange!
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

Done. I hope we get the chance to get listed here.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Community, please like and re-tweet our tweet to get more exposure and fair chance to be listed on FatBTC exchange!
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906
Activity: 142
Excited for tomorrow's airdrop! Big things to come for privcy. Still so early to get involved in this project. We should start to see big price increases as Airdrop 11 starts.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 155
Merit: 3
Can someone guide me on how to join the airdrop

Hi you can find all the rules when you join Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448181862624395264
Note that there's only 1 day left to qualify for AD-8, so make sure you've checked all of the rules to know if you can be qualified for the AD-9 Smiley
Hello are they already any new BCT signatures, I searched everywhere in the forum, look at Privcy website too but found nothing
I thought it is eveyweek and we have to update them on sunday (or monday) right ? or are we all waiting for a new annoucement ?

Hello, your current signature is last, if devs update signature, you will see it in #announcments and #signatures  on Discord.

Hi I just checked that I forgot to thanks you for your answer, better late than never ! I follow #announcments and #signatures  on Discord every day now !
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Can someone guide me on how to join the airdrop
EVERYONE: LAST HOUR UNTILL REGISTRATION DEADLINE. Make sure you done and checked all the necessary steps for this round!

Good luck
yes i have double checked all the necessary steps.. another week passed.. and we all will get the airdrop tomorow.. but guys becareful to check all rules.. Wink

I think I am ok with the rules too, i have double checked all the necessary steps too ! good luck all to get the airdrop tomorow Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
The new PRiVCY web wallet has just been released. Go to https://privcy.zone/register to sign up!

There's only 1 day left to qualify for AD-8, so make sure you've checked all of the rules and done your part. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128

Good luck on AD-8!

yea , I am very looking forward to this day . This airdrop day is my best wishes  in one week . Although the price of PRIVCY is not very high , but I don't think it's problem , bull market will take us to the moon .
Jump to: