Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 205. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am so much impressed with this weeks PRiVCY project activities and developments. The release of web wallet, new website integrated with shopping features and the recent bitebtc exchange listing. This only proves how very active, hardworking and dedicated team PRiVCY is in implementing this very promising project. Moreover, 8th airdrop is incoming and of course all AD participants are excited if we are all eligible at the end of the checking. Goodluck to everyone and happy airdrop day.
Activity: 123
Considering the nature of the desktop and web wallet. Web wallet seems to be easily manageable, unlike desktop wallet that you have to update all the time.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Just like a copy of DeepOnion, the global theme and detail roadmap shows that there must be something fork from DeepOnion.
That was the first thing that i was thinking when i saw this thread, reminds me of deep onion story. The only way to participate in this airdrop is to wear a signature here on bitcointalk forum or is there some other way to get some privcy coins?

Some coins have similar code bases and marketing strategies. Some coins even have the same target market. As development progresses, we will see how Privcy is different from Deeponion. For now, there's no harm in joining the airdrop.
Activity: 149
Just like a copy of DeepOnion, the global theme and detail roadmap shows that there must be something fork from DeepOnion.
That was the first thing that i was thinking when i saw this thread, reminds me of deep onion story. The only way to participate in this airdrop is to wear a signature here on bitcointalk forum or is there some other way to get some privcy coins?
you have to wear signature, active in the bitcointalk, dicord and retweets the tweets..  its not a copy of deeponion.. its feature will be more better than deeponion... join the discord and read every rule Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 174
I dont have a Dota2 account (if thats what it called) to watch the tournament but Im sure it will be fun and exciting. Play smart, guys. Im looking forward on Priv having competition on other games. Like mobile online games. 😁
Xio
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Don't forget the PRiVCY Dota 2 Tournament tomorrow.

This is the tournament participants,

Team A:
-PRiVCYGaming.xsinx
-PRiVCYGaming.kiss me quick
-PRiVCYGaming.Kobe
-PRiVCYGaming.UncommonSense
-PRiVCYGaming.ʕ ᴖᴥᴖʔ Franzinatr

Team B:
-PRiVCYGaming.camuszpride
-PRiVCYGaming.menchester
-PRiVCYGaming.PhntmThf
-PRiVCYGaming.javerzky
-PRiVCYGaming.Crypto.VokAin

Note: There's no specific team roles (carry, support, jungler, offlane, safelane) yet. Also, the tournament will start before the 8th Airdrop of PRiVCY, please watch us playing live!
Interesting idea. Even though I am not the biggest Dota fan, I'll make sure to check it out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Team A:
-PRiVCYGaming.xsinx
-PRiVCYGaming.Kobe

Team B:
-PRiVCYGaming.menchester
-PRiVCYGaming.PhntmThf
-PRiVCYGaming.javerzky

Note: There's no specific team roles (carry, support, jungler, offlane, safelane) yet. Also, the tournament will start before the 8th Airdrop of PRiVCY, please watch us playing live!

Wow this is really cool, please post or announce the live stream link here or in the discord, I will surely follow this. Team should perhaps create a dedicated channel for this in our Discord as I'm sure it will attract a decent audience.
Activity: 123
Finally accepted for the airdrop, thank you!

Congratulations. I hope to join you now. Together we succeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Finally accepted for the airdrop, thank you!

Great! Congrats mate! Also, join discord giveaways. And remember to check your signature. Keep it up!
Activity: 149
Wow, this seems a great airdrop. A little bit more of my activity and i can participate right away.

Now i am excited!  Grin
do posts today and tomorow .. you can easily be accepted...  come online and do some posts... final checks are from today and you can increase 29activity today
Activity: 389
Merit: 103

Team A:
-PRiVCYGaming.xsinx
-PRiVCYGaming.Kobe

Team B:
-PRiVCYGaming.menchester
-PRiVCYGaming.PhntmThf
-PRiVCYGaming.javerzky

Activity: 66
Wow, this seems a great airdrop. A little bit more of my activity and i can participate right away.

Now i am excited!  Grin

Congrats on getting your activity up!  Cheesy

Once you become a jr. member don't forget to change your signature so you not left out of the next airdrop.
Activity: 252
just heard about that the upcoming web wallet will have staking and import/export functionality Cheesy

this is awesome guys ,that would be so great !

also congratz to the volume over 13 btc that is sick !!!!

sad that all the people keep dumping but ill hope they will regret it later on
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
A little under 12 hours left before registration cutoff. Now is the time to double check and make sure you have completed everything necessary to receive Airdrop 8!!  For anyone new or just discovering PRiVCY, come check us out on discord and join the airdrop.  There are a total of 20 rounds.  PRiVCY just released the newest addition to the project, web wallets that look and function amazing!!  This project and community is growing by the day.  There are constant giveaways and competitions in PRiVCY discord to also participate in. PRiVCY is currently listed on three exchanges: crex24, Bisq, and BiteBTC with more to come along with being listed on CMC. Don’t hesitate to join us, you have nothing to lose and PRiVCY to gain!!
The unique way of distributing coins by this project is quite impressive if you'll be able to check their giveaways in their Discord channel. People are all given equal chances to win some PRiV without doing any major thing. They just have to follow simple rules to win free coins (money  Grin ). The only downside right now is that the price of this coin declined significantly in the past days. I don't know if this is due to BTC's recent small run or something.

Its unfortunate that the price dropped but most alts suffered a similar fate. People were liquidating Alts for BTC, the situation will correct itself in due course as it normally does, so absolutely no need to worry.

We can clearly witness development from the team and also the community remain jubilantly active throughout current market conditions.

Don't forget that being part of the investor club holds higher airdrop rewards so get some PRiV while they on sale, visit our discord for more info.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
just around 10 hours left for doing all the requirements for the next airdrop. can't wait for it. good luck everyone.see you on the moon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Can't wait for tomorrow (Saturday) the best day of the week for the privcy community. Hopefully we'll have over 1,000 participants.

Yeah!! Everyone is excited for the tomorrow's airdrop especially because of the holder bonus.
Please make sure that you keep the airdropped coins in your wallet to be eligible for holder bonus.
Good to see Privcy gaining good volume nowadays.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
A little under 12 hours left before registration cutoff. Now is the time to double check and make sure you have completed everything necessary to receive Airdrop 8!!  For anyone new or just discovering PRiVCY, come check us out on discord and join the airdrop.  There are a total of 20 rounds.  PRiVCY just released the newest addition to the project, web wallets that look and function amazing!!  This project and community is growing by the day.  There are constant giveaways and competitions in PRiVCY discord to also participate in. PRiVCY is currently listed on three exchanges: crex24, Bisq, and BiteBTC with more to come along with being listed on CMC. Don’t hesitate to join us, you have nothing to lose and PRiVCY to gain!!
The unique way of distributing coins by this project is quite impressive if you'll be able to check their giveaways in their Discord channel. People are all given equal chances to win some PRiV without doing any major thing. They just have to follow simple rules to win free coins (money  Grin ). The only downside right now is that the price of this coin declined significantly in the past days. I don't know if this is due to BTC's recent small run or something.
Activity: 96
Can't wait for tomorrow (Saturday) the best day of the week for the privcy community. Hopefully we'll have over 1,000 participants.
Jump to: