Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 206. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
A little under 12 hours left before registration cutoff. Now is the time to double check and make sure you have completed everything necessary to receive Airdrop 8!!  For anyone new or just discovering PRiVCY, come check us out on discord and join the airdrop.  There are a total of 20 rounds.  PRiVCY just released the newest addition to the project, web wallets that look and function amazing!!  This project and community is growing by the day.  There are constant giveaways and competitions in PRiVCY discord to also participate in. PRiVCY is currently listed on three exchanges: crex24, Bisq, and BiteBTC with more to come along with being listed on CMC. Don’t hesitate to join us, you have nothing to lose and PRiVCY to gain!!

Wow, thank you for this reminder. I'm wondering if I was too late for this week's airdrop. Good to know I still have a chance.  Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
A little under 12 hours left before registration cutoff. Now is the time to double check and make sure you have completed everything necessary to receive Airdrop 8!!  For anyone new or just discovering PRiVCY, come check us out on discord and join the airdrop.  There are a total of 20 rounds.  PRiVCY just released the newest addition to the project, web wallets that look and function amazing!!  This project and community is growing by the day.  There are constant giveaways and competitions in PRiVCY discord to also participate in. PRiVCY is currently listed on three exchanges: crex24, Bisq, and BiteBTC with more to come along with being listed on CMC. Don’t hesitate to join us, you have nothing to lose and PRiVCY to gain!!
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Finally accepted for the airdrop, thank you!

That's great. Congratulations.
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

Do you have news about the big round? 

No, I don't have but I have a gut feeling with $Privcy's project that it will be notice around the world and will be successful soon.  Wink
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Congrats. Keep hodling for future airdrops.
Activity: 215
congratulations to the winners of the giveaways, I'm sure more will follow, Madgoofy has been kind enough to provide the support crew with PRiV to do this, be sure to thank Madgoofy in the discord chat too.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
if viewed from the Roadmap project Privcy classified as a new project because this year is privcy project was born .. my question is, I see that this project already has an exchanger .. am I right? if true .. this is a mature project although still relatively new

Yes, PRIVCY is already being traded and already has value. Participating in the community and the airdrop is a no brainer. Privacy coins will always be significant in our time even though it is not the darling of the market right now. Smiley
Activity: 33
Wow, this seems a great airdrop. A little bit more of my activity and i can participate right away.

Now i am excited!  Grin

I share your emotion, we must stay active.

i just registered, looking forward to the airdrop. Cool community on discord.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
if viewed from the Roadmap project Privcy classified as a new project because this year is privcy project was born .. my question is, I see that this project already has an exchanger .. am I right? if true .. this is a mature project although still relatively new
Activity: 62
PRiVCY is proud to announce launch of a PRiVCY webwallet
https://privcy.zone/  
Now you can have you PRiVCY address without the need of downloading the wallet to your device!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468110208917307392/472023546810466304/webwallet_twitter-01.jpg

Great, it's great that PRiVCY gives us more quality features for the comfort of your community

my registration is completed ,and  activated

i tested web  wallet by faucet and do very good .

I'm excited to the improvement of web wallet as it will be convenient to use plus the fact that staking is underway in it's development.
Activity: 76
Wow, this seems a great airdrop. A little bit more of my activity and i can participate right away.

Now i am excited!  Grin
Yep. At least one more week before you get 28 activities and you will be good to go. Still a lot of ad coming so it would still be a rewarding ad for you.

Now i am excited!  Grin

I share your emotion, we must stay active.
Activity: 33

Now i am excited!  Grin
Activity: 215
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Woohoo! Web wallet is available, I love coming home to great news!

Don't forget Saturday is airdrop day but more importantly it's Movie Trivia, so be prepared and don't miss out! 14 hours left till registration closes so make sure you get that extra xp from chat and put another post on BCT just to be on the safe side. NO BURST POSTING! Don't forget to check out Privcy official twitter, like and retweet (without comment) a tweet from this week. Other than that, good luck and may God have mercy on your soul.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Now you can have you PRiVCY address without the need of downloading the wallet to your device!

Great, it's great that PRiVCY gives us more quality features for the comfort of your community

my registration is completed ,and  activated

i tested web  wallet by faucet and do very good .
Activity: 174
I just did voting to Sonox for Priv the other day. everyone who's not done yet should now cast their vote. I just would like to ask If I can vote there every 24 hours and until when? I need some clarification regarding this matter. Thanks.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Already signed up for the web wallet. Looks very simple and easy to use. Thanks dev team for getting this released.
Activity: 69
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468110208917307392/472023546810466304/webwallet_twitter-01.jpg

Development like this makes me feel confident in being involved with privcy. It doesn't matter if it's big or small, so long as new things are added to the project it will benefit and build investor's confidence. So keep up the good work.
Jump to: