Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 235. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Did rules change or still it was? I mean i participated in AD6, so i don't need to proove my address, but still need to make posts and retweet?

I suggest you do check sometimes #rules into our Discord Channel.
No new rules by the way
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it
Do you have any weighty arguments and evidence that DO is a scam? The project has problems with the release dates of DeepSend and DeepVault online service  is not ready yet. What scam are you talking about?
that is how some people spread FUD without evidence
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Did rules change or still it was? I mean i participated in AD6, so i don't need to proove my address, but still need to make posts and retweet?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Someone in the PRiVCY Discord chat room just asked how to get the private key for their wallet, so here it is, quick and easy:

1. Lock your wallet if it's already unlocked for staking.
2. Unlock your wallet using your passphrase and uncheck the For Staking Only box.
3. Click Help, then click Debug Window
4. In the bottom of the window type dumpprivkey your wallet address (ex. dumpprivkey PSj5h4tTTgmz9LHcuD5689ABJS7T3HFF7f). Make sure there's a space between dumpprivkey and your wallet address. Hit ENTER.
5. You will see your PRiVCY wallet private key in the window.

Paste that into a new document and save it with a file name such as privcyprivatekey. Then I'd store it on a USB flash drive or hard drive that's encrypted using Veracrypt or something similar.

After doing this, you might want to also back up your wallet, which is very easy.

1. Click File, click Backup Wallet.
2. Save the .dat file with a filename such as privcybackup7.18.18.

I'd also store this on your encrypted USB or hard drive. You really should backup on a regular basis.

https://i.imgur.com/kBS15VU.jpg

Great tut. Thank you so much bro
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Good Evening,

Nothing much to report, the other Mods and support team have been working diligently all week, so make sure you thank them for all their hard work! I wish I could say I was one of them but unfortunately the main days I'm on is Friday through Sunday. I try to make it in from 11pm to 1am the rest of the week in case someone has any questions about the upcoming airdrop.

Remember this Saturday in the telegram channel I will be doing Movie Trivia so I really hope you all can join.

I saw a post a little while back about the newest wallet. I have yet to have any issues with it, the update was as simple as it can get, just close the old one download the new one and viola. If anyone has any issues please let me or anyone on the team know about it. Other than that, stay active constantly read the rules and don't forget to like a retweet from the official Privcy page.

Have a wonderful night!
I am very interested in the development of PRIVCY, more and more I have more confidence in investing in PRIVCY.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it

Hey bud, I would like to say I don’t believe deep onion was a scam. It’s a legit coin that still has a good community.  I also have to say that PRiVCY is not the same as deep onion nor is it a scam.  There are similarities in the airdrop like multiple week airdrop and following certain rules to obtain the airdrop.   PRiVCY has a different vision than deep onion.  Take a look at the PRiVCY roadmap.  The PRiVCY whitepaper is not out yet but be prepared for excitement when it does come out. My last thought and question to you is this, PRiVCY isn’t an ico, it’s an airdrop with no risk of losing money.  Coins are free, so how is this a scam?  What are they scamming?  The little time you have to put forth to qualify to receive the airdrop?   Come on bud, think about it. 🤔
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good Evening,

Nothing much to report, the other Mods and support team have been working diligently all week, so make sure you thank them for all their hard work! I wish I could say I was one of them but unfortunately the main days I'm on is Friday through Sunday. I try to make it in from 11pm to 1am the rest of the week in case someone has any questions about the upcoming airdrop.

Remember this Saturday in the telegram channel I will be doing Movie Trivia so I really hope you all can join.

I saw a post a little while back about the newest wallet. I have yet to have any issues with it, the update was as simple as it can get, just close the old one download the new one and viola. If anyone has any issues please let me or anyone on the team know about it. Other than that, stay active constantly read the rules and don't forget to like a retweet from the official Privcy page.

Have a wonderful night!
Activity: 57
did not see the rule of sending 0.001, missed last AD........ahhhhhhhhh Embarrassed
maybe you forget to check the new #rules
Activity: 68
I am thankful to all the support of Privcy who assist me and resolved my issue from the last airdrop.Ithought i am going to wait so long for the result.but no,after further confirmation they sent the token on my wallet as fast as i imagine!Thank you also to all the TEAM of Privcy..you guys did very well😊

A question, where can I find information about the use of the signature in case I want to use in my profile in bitcointalk
Joined discord channel check the #Announcement and #Rules for airdrop Smiley
Someone in the PRiVCY Discord chat room just asked how to get the private key for their wallet, so here it is, quick and easy:

1. Lock your wallet if it's already unlocked for staking.
2. Unlock your wallet using your passphrase and uncheck the For Staking Only box.
3. Click Help, then click Debug Window
4. In the bottom of the window type dumpprivkey your wallet address (ex. dumpprivkey PSj5h4tTTgmz9LHcuD5689ABJS7T3HFF7f). Make sure there's a space between dumpprivkey and your wallet address. Hit ENTER.
5. You will see your PRiVCY wallet private key in the window.

Paste that into a new document and save it with a file name such as privcyprivatekey. Then I'd store it on a USB flash drive or hard drive that's encrypted using Veracrypt or something similar.

After doing this, you might want to also back up your wallet, which is very easy.

I'd also store this on your encrypted USB or hard drive. You really should backup on a regular basis.

https://i.imgur.com/kBS15VU.jpg

Thanks for this easy tutorial mate!
Guys remember: your private key is everything! If someone steal it from you, he got all your PRiV!!!
Be careful!
Great tutorial for newbie and easy step how to get private key Thanks for sharing Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
I'm outraged. A thread that I posted in was deleted. That's why it's important to be as active as you can.
It is indeed important to be active in this forum. And oh, one more note, it is very important to choose the thread where you'll put your words into. Make sure that that thread is not some generic one that will be deleted by the mod in the very near future because you'll be wasting your time posting on it and you'll feel the same feeling that you felt when you found out that it has been removed. Post on the more sensible threads and you'll be good to go.  Wink

I'm definitely careful where I post. For example I never go to politics and society, because so many threads there get deleted and I wouldn't want to take a chance there.

Of course the Off-Topic section, but of course that doesn't count.

Good advice! We do look to make sure bitcointalk accounts are ACTIVE throughout the week, we dont have a minimum posts but we look for ACTIVITY at least, and a bit of quality.

If we see all your posts are in the offtopic section or are all bounty responses you will end up getting skipped.

If we dont see any posts or only 1-2 very low quality posts you will end up getting skipped. By low quality I mean not adding anything substantial to the thread at hand or a very short response 1-2 sentences tops.

Best to post a bunch through out the week all over the board, definitely not strictly in our ANN thread either, otherwise that defeats the purpose of the signature being a form of marketing Wink

Just be active, let us know your alive and human with some thoughtful posts. If there is only 1-2 and they are very short, it looks like they were posted just to get a post or two to "show activity"...... and dont be a bounty hunter! Wink Also if English isnt your first language, it helps if at least 1-2 of your posts aren't in your local lanugage forums. Unfortunately we dont have mods that speak every language, so if they are all in your local language forum we have no idea what your posting.
I'm outraged. A thread that I posted in was deleted. That's why it's important to be as active as you can.
It is indeed important to be active in this forum. And oh, one more note, it is very important to choose the thread where you'll put your words into. Make sure that that thread is not some generic one that will be deleted by the mod in the very near future because you'll be wasting your time posting on it and you'll feel the same feeling that you felt when you found out that it has been removed. Post on the more sensible threads and you'll be good to go.  Wink

I'm definitely careful where I post. For example I never go to politics and society, because so many threads there get deleted and I wouldn't want to take a chance there.

Of course the Off-Topic section, but of course that doesn't count.
Activity: 48
I keep on seeing wallet issues here. Does these exist only in the new wallet? I still have the old one without any issues. May I ask if it is mandatory to upgrade the wallet? I need some clarifications and i hope someone will clear my mind. Thank you.

If it were mandatory then it would have been pinned on Discord and repeated a bunch of times. So I would stay with the old wallet if I were you.

I didn't even know there was a new one. But even if there was I normally do no update until much later. Make sure there aren't any issues.
Activity: 174
I keep on seeing wallet issues here. Does these exist only in the new wallet? I still have the old one without any issues. May I ask if it is mandatory to upgrade the wallet? I need some clarifications and i hope someone will clear my mind. Thank you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
It is indeed important to be active in this forum. And oh, one more note, it is very important to choose the thread where you'll put your words into. Make sure that that thread is not some generic one that will be deleted by the mod in the very near future because you'll be wasting your time posting on it and you'll feel the same feeling that you felt when you found out that it has been removed. Post on the more sensible threads and you'll be good to go.  Wink
Activity: 40

thank you for pointing back the wallet. I asked some people in the group, but no one knew. My computer has crashed; D
I still do not know what privcyprivatekey does, so it does not look like MEW wallet?

If you say have a computer crash, or whatever, the private key lets you import you wallet/address to a new installation of privcy. Basically it give you access to whatever wallet it's for. That's why it's important that you don't share your private key with anyone. Maybe a loved one.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
where can i get the logo of Privcy? for the photo bounty
Activity: 97

thank you for pointing back the wallet. I asked some people in the group, but no one knew. My computer has crashed; D
I still do not know what privcyprivatekey does, so it does not look like MEW wallet?
Activity: 14
Everyone, please use any of the graphics on the PRiVCY theme-giveaway page to spread the word about PRiVCY on social media. This only takes a few minutes and it's very important. Even the smallest efforts add up to be big contributions in creating PRIV awareness and obtaining new investors. Thanks!

https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452133066845192203

https://i.imgur.com/Udk2jEc.jpg

sure, great job, let's join our efforst to step ahead
Jump to: