Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 234. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Guys tell me if you have updated the table on AD-7. and where I can see how much I keep coins in my wallet ... for earlier thanks. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
To all Linux users out there much too lazy to build from sources: now you've got an AppImage of the new 1.2.1.0 wallet Cheesy !!

Our devs have made it available in GitHub:

https://github.com/privcycoin/privcy/releases/download/1.2.1.0/PRiVCY_Wallet-x86_64.AppImage

Already tried it and works like a charm Smiley !
copper member
Activity: 138
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
You gotta love this wallet - I hit 40+ stakes since Monday, racking up those 10% in year 1 can be really profitable.

I am glad I built my position early enough and wonder how many stakes the fellow 100k investor hits, the yield must be massive.
Whoa! I am almost envious. 100k coins must be giving you massive rewards. I only have 5k coins and get 1 stake everyday.

Im curious how many coins you stake a day with a 5k basis?
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I'm outraged. A thread that I posted in was deleted. That's why it's important to be as active as you can.
It is indeed important to be active in this forum. And oh, one more note, it is very important to choose the thread where you'll put your words into. Make sure that that thread is not some generic one that will be deleted by the mod in the very near future because you'll be wasting your time posting on it and you'll feel the same feeling that you felt when you found out that it has been removed. Post on the more sensible threads and you'll be good to go.  Wink

I'm definitely careful where I post. For example I never go to politics and society, because so many threads there get deleted and I wouldn't want to take a chance there.

Of course the Off-Topic section, but of course that doesn't count.

Good advice! We do look to make sure bitcointalk accounts are ACTIVE throughout the week, we dont have a minimum posts but we look for ACTIVITY at least, and a bit of quality.

If we see all your posts are in the offtopic section or are all bounty responses you will end up getting skipped.

If we dont see any posts or only 1-2 very low quality posts you will end up getting skipped. By low quality I mean not adding anything substantial to the thread at hand or a very short response 1-2 sentences tops.

Best to post a bunch through out the week all over the board, definitely not strictly in our ANN thread either, otherwise that defeats the purpose of the signature being a form of marketing Wink

Just be active, let us know your alive and human with some thoughtful posts. If there is only 1-2 and they are very short, it looks like they were posted just to get a post or two to "show activity"...... and dont be a bounty hunter! Wink Also if English isnt your first language, it helps if at least 1-2 of your posts aren't in your local lanugage forums. Unfortunately we dont have mods that speak every language, so if they are all in your local language forum we have no idea what your posting.

Some very sound advice there Smiley     I'm personally guilty of posting what would be considered not particularly constructive comments but I'm making more of an effort to spend a bit of time trawling through the multitude of threads in the Alt coin section and being more selective in the projects I think have a future and in turn putting a little more thought in any posts i make.

Hopefully I'll meet the eligibilty criteria to be considered for the next airdrop Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
This sounds like a possibly interesting project, BUT...

I've been reading the claims that PRiVCY would be an improvement of DeepOnion, from which the code and distribution method it is copied from, but I have failed to find and explanation of WHAT would actually be the improvement. Could someone please tell me?

The roadmap on the OP is generically speaking of "improving privacy features", without any details, which in fact means nothing. Which are the improvement that you plan to impement? If you don't tell us that we'll have to conclude that you yourself don't have any idea of which these improvements could be.

I think most of these features will be revelead soon Wink

I hope so. We all hope so. Hopefully the devs don't just "hope so" too, but they actually plan to. Hopefully.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

I've been reading the claims that PRiVCY would be an improvement of DeepOnion, from which the code and distribution method it is copied from, but I have failed to find and explanation of WHAT would actually be the improvement. Could someone please tell me?

The roadmap on the OP is generically speaking of "improving privacy features", without any details, which in fact means nothing. Which are the improvement that you plan to impement? If you don't tell us that we'll have to conclude that you yourself don't have any idea of which these improvements could be.

I think most of these features will be revelead soon Wink
Activity: 45

Good observation.. I noticed the same and find it a bit vague, but I also realise that the project is fairly new so they need to figure some things out, so I will give it some time Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Yes privcY coin always sounds good this project just need big exchange to prove it
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Nice privacy Smiley
Please make longer posts with more words or sentences because posts like yours are usually considered as spam, thank you! Cheesy
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
where can i get the logo of Privcy? for the photo bounty
Hello. You can find our logo and download them on Discord, channel #theme-giveaway - Pinned Messages.
Activity: 76
You gotta love this wallet - I hit 40+ stakes since Monday, racking up those 10% in year 1 can be really profitable.

I am glad I built my position early enough and wonder how many stakes the fellow 100k investor hits, the yield must be massive.
Whoa! I am almost envious. 100k coins must be giving you massive rewards. I only have 5k coins and get 1 stake everyday.
Activity: 190
this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it

Hey bud, I would like to say I don’t believe deep onion was a scam. It’s a legit coin that still has a good community.  I also have to say that PRiVCY is not the same as deep onion nor is it a scam.  There are similarities in the airdrop like multiple week airdrop and following certain rules to obtain the airdrop.   PRiVCY has a different vision than deep onion.  Take a look at the PRiVCY roadmap.  The PRiVCY whitepaper is not out yet but be prepared for excitement when it does come out. My last thought and question to you is this, PRiVCY isn’t an ico, it’s an airdrop with no risk of losing money.  Coins are free, so how is this a scam?  What are they scamming?  The little time you have to put forth to qualify to receive the airdrop?   Come on bud, think about it. 🤔

Yep totally agree, crazy suggestion that this is a scam or deeponion for that matter. Both are legit projects where users received free coins. You can think what you want but if you receive free coins it's not a scam, hundreds of ICOs out there are scams where you hand over your hard earned fiat
Activity: 66
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.

I do believe the 24h volume needs to be consistently above $100,000 and the coin needs an "official" block explorer to get listed on CoinMarketCap.

EDIT: Oops, I see you talking about the earlier days of CMC. That in itself is a good indicator of where the industry has come from and where we are going.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.

PRiVCY will be on CMC soon, I have no doubts about it.

I agree with that. Once we get listed on a more established exchange with better volumes, CMC listing will be inevitable.
As for the community strength, it keeps on increasing day by day. New members are joining the airdrops and this further shows the interest this project has gathered in general from the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142

Activity: 79

PRiVCY will be on CMC soon, I have no doubts about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 110
where can i get the logo of Privcy? for the photo bounty

Privcy logo is everywhere on website or discord and other social media channels, i am not sure if there is specific logo for download but you can copy it from website or social media channels and then edit it as per your requirements for photo bounty.
Activity: 68
Did rules change or still it was? I mean i participated in AD6, so i don't need to proove my address, but still need to make posts and retweet?

It doesn’t say so in rules but you still need to retweet and make posts here.
An update of the rules is underway I’ve been told by the mods to make them a bit less fractal, no new rules are being introduced as far as I’m aware though.
Jump to: