Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 236. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Someone in the PRiVCY Discord chat room just asked how to get the private key for their wallet, so here it is, quick and easy:

1. Lock your wallet if it's already unlocked for staking.
2. Unlock your wallet using your passphrase and uncheck the For Staking Only box.
3. Click Help, then click Debug Window
4. In the bottom of the window type dumpprivkey your wallet address (ex. dumpprivkey PSj5h4tTTgmz9LHcuD5689ABJS7T3HFF7f). Make sure there's a space between dumpprivkey and your wallet address. Hit ENTER.
5. You will see your PRiVCY wallet private key in the window.

Paste that into a new document and save it with a file name such as privcyprivatekey. Then I'd store it on a USB flash drive or hard drive that's encrypted using Veracrypt or something similar.

After doing this, you might want to also back up your wallet, which is very easy.

1. Click File, click Backup Wallet.
2. Save the .dat file with a filename such as privcybackup7.18.18.

I'd also store this on your encrypted USB or hard drive. You really should backup on a regular basis.

This should be pinned somewhere for the newbies. There are a lot who are still unfamiliar with these wallets and needs step by step instructions. Thank you for making the time to make the instructions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Someone in the PRiVCY Discord chat room just asked how to get the private key for their wallet, so here it is, quick and easy:

2. Unlock your wallet using your passphrase and uncheck the For Staking Only box.
4. In the bottom of the window type dumpprivkey your wallet address (ex. dumpprivkey PSj5h4tTTgmz9LHcuD5689ABJS7T3HFF7f). Make sure there's a space between dumpprivkey and your wallet address. Hit ENTER.

Paste that into a new document and save it with a file name such as privcyprivatekey. Then I'd store it on a USB flash drive or hard drive that's encrypted using Veracrypt or something similar.

After doing this, you might want to also back up your wallet, which is very easy.

I'd also store this on your encrypted USB or hard drive. You really should backup on a regular basis.

Thanks for the easy instructions. Just did this now and was very easy to follow. Hopefully I got my PRiVCY secured.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Against the backdrop of the growth in the rate of the main crypto currencies this week, the topics began to appear that the market comes to life, the situation normalizes and everything will continue as before, but do you think this is a short-term growth or a real revival of the market? After all, if growth, then this will affect this project, and this can not but please us.
Activity: 76
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

They raised the bar high. So many coins wouldn't have been on cmc if they came out now. But it's a free market, the volume is what it is, and I think that eventually it will surpass 100k.
Activity: 84
I signed up on satoexchange for their airdrop.  Not sure if it is any good, but they have a coin voting feature built in.  Wonder if this would be a quick and free win to get people to sign up and vote for PRiVCY.

https://www.satoexchange.com/coin-voting/
Activity: 80
this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it
it would be nice if you could tell us more about it, some facts, etc.
they never do. they just come on and post shit then leave. or carry on saying scam but offer nothing in the way of eveidence. it's usually the ones who got caught cheating or have interests in other coins and see this as a rival

You see those types of post all the time, and the main motivation behind them is that they are involved in a signature campaign and need something quick and effortless to post.

Their post should be deleted because they're trying to screw us just for one posts. (But please don't delete my comment.)
copper member
Activity: 94
Everyone, please use any of the graphics on the PRiVCY theme-giveaway page to spread the word about PRiVCY on social media. This only takes a few minutes and it's very important. Even the smallest efforts add up to be big contributions in creating PRIV awareness and obtaining new investors. Thanks!

https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452133066845192203

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

good tutorial for the newbies and to back up your coins Smiley
Merit: 104

Thanks for this easy tutorial mate!
Guys remember: your private key is everything! If someone steal it from you, he got all your PRiV!!!
Be careful!
copper member
Activity: 94

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it
they never do. they just come on and post shit then leave. or carry on saying scam but offer nothing in the way of eveidence. it's usually the ones who got caught cheating or have interests in other coins and see this as a rival
Activity: 296
Activity: 50
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

0.4BTC is true small , but I think the problem is the price is too low . Devs not limit us trade our airdrop coins , so the price will be not in very heigh . So I think after the airdrop , it's the real beginning .

Devs are limiting the trading with the new holding rules. This should icrease the PRiV value really soon.
And please remember now BTC value is really low, it will probably raise in few weeks and PRiV will follow it
I liked new rules too. Besides fact there is no so many dumpers and people are holding coins, there also more coins for people like me, who holds all coins from airdrop 1. Hope wouldn't be skipped during 20 weeks Smiley
Merit: 104

0.4BTC is true small , but I think the problem is the price is too low . Devs not limit us trade our airdrop coins , so the price will be not in very heigh . So I think after the airdrop , it's the real beginning .

Devs are limiting the trading with the new holding rules. This should icrease the PRiV value really soon.
And please remember now BTC value is really low, it will probably raise in few weeks and PRiV will follow it
Activity: 66

What is it about DeepOnion and PRiVCY that makes you think they are both a scam?

I am genuinely interested in your response.  Huh
Activity: 260
Merit: 100

Activity: 202
with the rate this community is growing makes it very easy to list PRV on major exchanges we are not in dire need to list on yobit, everybody knows they are not that competent. I have seen a lot of coins listed on yobit being on a different chain than the main.

In my view , I think the best important is our roadmap , we need to develop as fast as we can . For example , if we have finished the SA  , I think it's not very hard to list on a major exchange platform , and the price will be raised a lot .
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

was Deeponion a scam?? no, i don't think it was. Nor has it been established that it was. Deeponion continues to develop as this will. move along please
Activity: 79
new exchange, we need to get another one under our belt, just in case there is problems with one, people are still able to trade at another exchange.
people just need to keep an eye out using coin control as part of the rules, PRIVCY requires proof that your airdrop address isn't an exchange address, that's why they ask to send 0.001 priv to a nominated address, they have setup a faucet for this too, just make sure you use coin control to send it from a stack that is sitting in your airdrop address (coin control will show other addresses sometimes for stack, since it's a privacy coin)

PS you could also use the field "custom change address" to choose where you want your change sent to, after you choose a stack to send from. Obviously you want to send it back to your airdrop address for future bonuses.
If you don't do this you will be skipped for the airdrop.
Good luck everyone

We've been listed on cryptaldash and bitbtc that's 3 exchanges all with decent promise to grow
I hope CryptalDash will be one of good exchanges. BiteBTC looks good so far, cryptaldash i have no time to check out yet. They ask for KYC which I don't like to submit.

Cryptaldash seems really good! I hope they will mantain their promises!
I also think BiteBTC got a good potential, let's see what happens
Activity: 66
new exchange, we need to get another one under our belt, just in case there is problems with one, people are still able to trade at another exchange.
people just need to keep an eye out using coin control as part of the rules, PRIVCY requires proof that your airdrop address isn't an exchange address, that's why they ask to send 0.001 priv to a nominated address, they have setup a faucet for this too, just make sure you use coin control to send it from a stack that is sitting in your airdrop address (coin control will show other addresses sometimes for stack, since it's a privacy coin)

PS you could also use the field "custom change address" to choose where you want your change sent to, after you choose a stack to send from. Obviously you want to send it back to your airdrop address for future bonuses.
If you don't do this you will be skipped for the airdrop.
Good luck everyone

We've been listed on cryptaldash and bitbtc that's 3 exchanges all with decent promise to grow
I hope CryptalDash will be one of good exchanges. BiteBTC looks good so far, cryptaldash i have no time to check out yet. They ask for KYC which I don't like to submit.
Jump to: