Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 237. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it

Why did you say that?  The coin is trading and airdrop is delivered every week.  It's far from scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
One of better exchange would be Kucoin. But as far as I know, they ask for DEV team personal information. Does PRIVCY team don't have problems with submitting that?
I'm not sure how it is with asking about personal information when you want to pay to get listed, but I think there is no need of personal information when you win the listing contest.

Dude, stop it, will you? Still waiting for a reply. When do you stop using this stolen account? When do you consider giving it back?

Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

"Sir", I have a few questions.

• How about giving back "your" BitcoinTalk.org account that you obviously hacked or obtained otherwise illicitly from me to promote this project?
  • Are you involved in the project PRiVCY and if so how?
  • Do you deny this ("Xio") is not your account? How come I have proof that I am /  was the original owner of that account?

PM and give it back. Otherwise, this is going to be a lengthy discussion with "myself".

@ all
Don't allow things like this to happen in this community! You could be next, who knows!

TL;DR:

My BitcoinTalk.org account "Xio" was hacked, password bruteforced, phished, I'm not sure.
Wasn't able to login a few days ago, only to find that it is now used to shill this project or w\e.

Thread: HACKED BitcoinTalk.org account [signed message + proof]

PM'd admins, nothing happened. So now I have to fight it on my own.. Sad

Don't want to derail this thread. But obviously *all* this guy does is to "support" this project.
Do you want people like this in your community, seriously?

This is not the right place to discuss about this. You already have your dedicated topic.
Thanks.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
One of better exchange would be Kucoin. But as far as I know, they ask for DEV team personal information. Does PRIVCY team don't have problems with submitting that?
I'm not sure how it is with asking about personal information when you want to pay to get listed, but I think there is no need of personal information when you win the listing contest.

Dude, stop it, will you? Still waiting for a reply. When do you stop using this stolen account? When do you consider giving it back?

Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

"Sir", I have a few questions.

• How about giving back "your" BitcoinTalk.org account that you obviously hacked or obtained otherwise illicitly from me to promote this project?
  • Are you involved in the project PRiVCY and if so how?
  • Do you deny this ("Xio") is not your account? How come I have proof that I am /  was the original owner of that account?

PM and give it back. Otherwise, this is going to be a lengthy discussion with "myself".

@ all
Don't allow things like this to happen in this community! You could be next, who knows!

TL;DR:

My BitcoinTalk.org account "Xio" was hacked, password bruteforced, phished, I'm not sure.
Wasn't able to login a few days ago, only to find that it is now used to shill this project or w\e.

Thread: HACKED BitcoinTalk.org account [signed message + proof]

PM'd admins, nothing happened. So now I have to fight it on my own.. Sad

Don't want to derail this thread. But obviously *all* this guy does is to "support" this project.
Do you want people like this in your community, seriously?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
PRiVCY will be listed on https://bitebtc.com in BTC and ETH pairs. Buy some PRIV at BiteBTC to show your support!

This is really good news for PRiVCY
The more exchanges the better. We need more daily volume so we can get on coinmarketcap. Also good with 2 pairs options.
Feel happy to see we are listed on BiteBTC, its a great news for all of us. now our goal is coinmarketcap. Smiley

This is great news.  Keep adding more.  BiteBTC is not yet established but we never know if it becomes popular one day.
Activity: 45
this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it
Is DeepOnion scam? Doesn't think so, earned good money on pump there. And unfortunately couldn't get into their airdrops.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin Triple Double Celebration

Hello Everyone! In today’s article we will celebrate the great achievements made by the whole PRiVCY Coin Community...READ MORE

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 50
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.
Activity: 190
new exchange, we need to get another one under our belt, just in case there is problems with one, people are still able to trade at another exchange.
people just need to keep an eye out using coin control as part of the rules, PRIVCY requires proof that your airdrop address isn't an exchange address, that's why they ask to send 0.001 priv to a nominated address, they have setup a faucet for this too, just make sure you use coin control to send it from a stack that is sitting in your airdrop address (coin control will show other addresses sometimes for stack, since it's a privacy coin)

PS you could also use the field "custom change address" to choose where you want your change sent to, after you choose a stack to send from. Obviously you want to send it back to your airdrop address for future bonuses.
If you don't do this you will be skipped for the airdrop.
Good luck everyone

We've been listed on cryptaldash and bitbtc that's 3 exchanges all with decent promise to grow
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
I am thankful to all the support of Privcy who assist me and resolved my issue from the last airdrop.Ithought i am going to wait so long for the result.but no,after further confirmation they sent the token on my wallet as fast as i imagine!Thank you also to all the TEAM of Privcy..you guys did very well😊

A question, where can I find information about the use of the signature in case I want to use in my profile in bitcointalk
Please join PRiVCY Discord, here you find all of your answer. that's a awesome friendly and helpful community.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Yeah there a few smaller cheap exchanges privbcy could get on .https://cryptohub.online/  it not a bad exchange

trading volume 24 hours: 3.57 BTC

Well.. it's a REALLY small exchange....
As I mention before, we don't have in mind 100 useless exchanges, that is the reason why we don't vote a lot on all those Dontoshi exchanges, because to dream it will be next Binance, without research, is waste of community time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Yeah there a few smaller cheap exchanges privbcy could get on .https://cryptohub.online/  it not a bad exchange

trading volume 24 hours: 3.57 BTC

Well.. it's a REALLY small exchange....
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
PRiVCY will be listed on https://bitebtc.com in BTC and ETH pairs. Buy some PRIV at BiteBTC to show your support!

The more exchanges the better. We need more daily volume so we can get on coinmarketcap. Also good with 2 pairs options.
Feel happy to see we are listed on BiteBTC, its a great news for all of us. now our goal is coinmarketcap. Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Activity: 196
I am thankful to all the support of Privcy who assist me and resolved my issue from the last airdrop.Ithought i am going to wait so long for the result.but no,after further confirmation they sent the token on my wallet as fast as i imagine!Thank you also to all the TEAM of Privcy..you guys did very well😊

A question, where can I find information about the use of the signature in case I want to use in my profile in bitcointalk

Hi @luksbit, please join us on our Discord server, where you've channels with up-to-date #rules, as well as the #signatures you ask for:

https://discord.gg/dTar3DP

You will be very welcome aboard Cheesy !!!
Activity: 215
new exchange, we need to get another one under our belt, just in case there is problems with one, people are still able to trade at another exchange.
people just need to keep an eye out using coin control as part of the rules, PRIVCY requires proof that your airdrop address isn't an exchange address, that's why they ask to send 0.001 priv to a nominated address, they have setup a faucet for this too, just make sure you use coin control to send it from a stack that is sitting in your airdrop address (coin control will show other addresses sometimes for stack, since it's a privacy coin)

PS you could also use the field "custom change address" to choose where you want your change sent to, after you choose a stack to send from. Obviously you want to send it back to your airdrop address for future bonuses.
If you don't do this you will be skipped for the airdrop.
Good luck everyone
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

This is a great milestone for $Priv. In a very short time frame we are already on two different exchanges. Miles to go and once we have some really good features added to PRiVCY we will grow in a much faster pace.
Activity: 56
Activity: 53
since we got listed on a new exchange (congrats to that ) we might be soon able to get over the 100k usd daily volume and finally get a listing on CMC.
This would lead to a lot of new attention from outside of the community !
I think we will have a bright future if we keep going like this !

Keep up the good work

when we hit the 100k usd trading volume and will be listed to CMC,
well it's great to catch more attention, more people will be more interested in Privcy. Smiley

That's sure, we will get into it in few weeks, I have no doubts

Crex 24hr Btc-Priv volume not available, CMC listing will take time to reach considerable daily volume. If any good exchange lists then Privcy will get more attention.
Jump to: