Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 239. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
good day,
please i have sent the required 0.001 priv to the given address but the bot is still saying that i am skipped for airdrops because no 0.001 TX.
pls how do i get accepted?
i sent the 0.001priv since 5 daya ago

then you should see your PRIV address in !status if not, ask a question in #support-chat in PRIV Discord
Activity: 136
Good day everyone I'm new to this community, nice to meet you all
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
good day,
please i have sent the required 0.001 priv to the given address but the bot is still saying that i am skipped for airdrops because no 0.001 TX.
pls how do i get accepted?
i sent the 0.001priv since 5 daya ago
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
If you guys haven't yet, make sure to like and follow our new facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/PRiVCYCOIN

We will constantly update it with the latest news, updates and keep it updated with new images and wallpapers for PRiVCY Wink

Done Liking since yesterday,

Bitebtc listing will create more volume for PRiV and more market stability. the problem now is their KYC procedure lets see if they will improve their timeline.

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
If you guys haven't yet, make sure to like and follow our new facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/PRiVCYCOIN

We will constantly update it with the latest news, updates and keep it updated with new images and wallpapers for PRiVCY Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good Evening,

Nothing much to report here. Seems like a nice quiet day except that it seems the markets are starting to wake up. I'm still waiting to see whats going to happen so as of right now I don't plan on making any moves.

Other than that we still have a few more days for everyone to get everything in order for the next AD. So stay active, be positive and remain cool.

Also please don't forget about Movie Trivia Saturday Night in our telegram channel hosted by me! I'm planning on 15 questions at 2 privcy coins for the first correct answer for each question. It's a fun way to give back to you all so I hope to see you there. I hope you all know your movies quotes!
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
So far I have enjoyed being part of this community and think it has a bright future ahead. Especially since the market is starting to wake up again and head in the right direction. Definitely hop in for the airdrops if you can it's pretty easy you just need to make sure you follow the instructions very carefully.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
I have been reading through some posts on here and seen that some people are unsure of the airdrop requirements or failed to receive airdrop 6.  You can find the requirements for the PRiVCY airdrop on the PRiVCY discord channel. If you were registered for airdrop 6 and never received the airdrop then you didn’t complete one or more of the requirements.  You can ask for help in the #support section of PRiVCY discord this week so you don’t miss out again.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
The bitcoin price pump  +1000 dollars a day  , and the privcy price  increase 10%  , the future so bright for crytopcurrency
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
I'm starting to get familiar with that project. Can someone explain, why there is an onion in PRiVCY?
I suppose it is somehow connected with deeponion.

Hi there! Onion logo has connection with TOR and since we are under TOR NETWORK that's why we use that LOGO.

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
PRiVCY will be listed on https://bitebtc.com in BTC and ETH pairs. Buy some PRIV at BiteBTC to show your support!

I'm not familar with https://bitebtc.com but I intend to buy some PRIV in the next day or so and hold onto it for quite some time Smiley

It definitely seems like there's a great community behind it and a lot of interest and support Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
WOW already over 100 pages that's awesome been a while since ive been here congrats on that milestone devs!
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Better safe than sorry, just stay away from yobit. Heard they manipulate the markets as they wish.
Yes, they do pumps, but so does Cryptopia. Pump and Dump groups love cryptopia and yobit. Is it bad? I don't think so.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Cryptopia, I used to trade a fair bit on their exchange but had a lot of dramas with withdrawals and deposits getting stuck earlier this year and their support is terrible!

As for Yobit, it has a bad reputation for a reason.

It looks like now these problems at Cryptopia have been solved. All things considered it's quite a good Exchange, compared to most. It would be nice to be listed there, and easier than on the number one exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
I'm starting to get familiar with that project. Can someone explain, why there is an onion in PRiVCY?

TOR is a privacy based network which supposedly provides the strongest privacy you can get in the market right now while surfing the internet.
Activity: 49
Which exchanges are you planning to list on other than CREX 24?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Congratulations to all in getting PRiVCY listed to BiteBTC. Looking forward for a better volume.
This exchange is somehow new to me and I didn't trade with it in the past. But moving forward, I'll check this one out because it listed PRiV and who knows, the volume might be good there in the long run. This just shows that the community behind this coin is great and provide real help to promote it into other exchanges. Any additional trading volume is always welcome and will be greatly appreciated by the hodlers of this coin.

Just wondering if it is already being traded as of this moment or will there be some waiting time for it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Congratulations to all in getting PRiVCY listed to BiteBTC. Looking forward for a better volume.
Activity: 420

Wrong!
Do you know TOR?
https://www.torproject.org/

That's why Wink

You are very correct because Privcy is in partnership with tor and their blockchain uses the Tor network.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Wrong!
Do you know TOR?
https://www.torproject.org/

That's why Wink
Activity: 420

I doubt they are related in any way just because of a logo, however, you should join PrivCy discord grow to find out more:
https://discordapp.com/invite/dTar3DP
Jump to: