Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 273. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

"Sir", I have a few questions.

• How about giving back "your" BitcoinTalk.org account that you obviously hacked or obtained otherwise illicitly from me to promote this project?
  • Are you involved in the project PRiVCY and if so how?
  • Do you deny this ("Xio") is not your account? How come I have proof that I am /  was the original owner of that account?

PM and give it back. Otherwise, this is going to be a lengthy discussion with "myself".

@ all
Don't allow things like this to happen in this community! You could be next, who knows!

TL;DR:

My BitcoinTalk.org account "Xio" was hacked, password bruteforced, phished, I'm not sure.
Wasn't able to login a few days ago, only to find that it is now used to shill this project or w\e.

Thread: HACKED BitcoinTalk.org account [signed message + proof]

PM'd admins, nothing happened. So now I have to fight it on my own.. Sad

Sorry to hear this story, we are gonna investigate Xio as he is a participant in the ongoing Airdrops distributed by PRiVCY project. If we find faul play he will be banned!
Hope you can sort things out with the moderators of BCT. Thank you for sharing this information. Good luck!
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
PRiVCY is now listed on Bisq, the peer-to-peer exchange network! It's an easy app to download and start using right away. You must click Settings in upper right hand corner, then click Preferences in upper left hand corner, then click Add Altcoin on middle right side of app. Then you scroll down and select PRiVCY. Now you can buy and sell PRiVCY. Since it was just added today, it will take a bit for people to start putting buy and sell orders on Bisq. But it's a very cool exchange.
Just remember to update your signature when you post next but after they upgrade your account on bitcoin talk to a junior member, i have noticed a lot of people missing out on the airdrops because of this.

I just don't like seeing people missing out mate.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

"Sir", I have a few questions.

• How about giving back "your" BitcoinTalk.org account that you obviously hacked or obtained otherwise illicitly from me to promote this project?
  • Are you involved in the project PRiVCY and if so how?
  • Do you deny this ("Xio") is not your account? How come I have proof that I am /  was the original owner of that account?

PM and give it back. Otherwise, this is going to be a lengthy discussion with "myself".

@ all
Don't allow things like this to happen in this community! You could be next, who knows!

TL;DR:

My BitcoinTalk.org account "Xio" was hacked, password bruteforced, phished, I'm not sure.
Wasn't able to login a few days ago, only to find that it is now used to shill this project or w\e.

Thread: HACKED BitcoinTalk.org account [signed message + proof]

PM'd admins, nothing happened. So now I have to fight it on my own.. Sad
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Nice updates, i was waiting for more and more exchanges to come which will make the daily volume grow but wasn't waiting for Bisq, but this one will surely help us in the upcoming days and years lol
Happy airdrop day in advance 😁
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
PRiVCY is now listed on Bisq, the peer-to-peer exchange network! It's an easy app to download and start using right away. You must click Settings in upper right hand corner, then click Preferences in upper left hand corner, then click Add Altcoin on middle right side of app. Then you scroll down and select PRiVCY. Now you can buy and sell PRiVCY. Since it was just added today, it will take a bit for people to start putting buy and sell orders on Bisq. But it's a very cool exchange.
It's just a matter of time when decentralized exchanged will take over the current, centralized one.
Bisq is a great example of decentralized exchange and I'm grateful PRiV is listed there.
I have used BISQ before i would love to see PRiVCY on BISQ since it's supposed to be a strong Privacy orientated coin, I feel a lot of people should take their trades there too since it's a decentralized exchange, since the moment you go through an exchange to buy or sell your coins, they have your details on file.
It appears that people will surely use BISQ as a platform when trading PRiV compared to Crex24 because of the features that co-align with the said coin. We are promoting anonymity and the basic decision that we should make is to trade in BISQ. It is also much faster to load compared to Crex. I'll try to register there once I get home and do some trades there. Currently targeting the 10k club.  Cool
Activity: 215
It's just a matter of time when decentralized exchanged will take over the current, centralized one.
Bisq is a great example of decentralized exchange and I'm grateful PRiV is listed there.
I have used BISQ before i would love to see PRiVCY on BISQ since it's supposed to be a strong Privacy orientated coin, I feel a lot of people should take their trades there too since it's a decentralized exchange, since the moment you go through an exchange to buy or sell your coins, they have your details on file.
Activity: 58
copper member
Activity: 94
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
PRiVCY is now integrated on a truly decentralised exchange Bisq https://bisq.network/  Buy/Sell/Trade your PRiV Today!

Wow! This is another success of PRiVCY! We can trade now via bisq.network!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
PRiVCY is now integrated on a truly decentralised exchange Bisq https://bisq.network/  Buy/Sell/Trade your PRiV Today!

Great, I love decentralized exchanges Smiley
Amazing news today for the whole community!
Keep going guys!
copper member
Activity: 94
The new PRiVCY Wallet v1.2.1.0 is awesome! I just downloaded it and it works perfectly. And it's even got links on it to Crex24, the PRiVCY Discord channel, PRiVCY Bitcointalk ANN page, and the PRiVCY Github page. It started working right away and I had no conflicts with other open QT wallets. This is very impressive!  Smiley
copper member
Merit: 24

Activity: 112
few hours left for the next airdrop  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I love this project, great job devs
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Introducing our new PRiVCY Wallet v1.2.1.0

* Updated checkpoints
* Allow deletion of addresses via RPC console
* Auto generation of PRiVCY.conf for all OS's
* Support getnetworkinfo and getblockchaininfo RPC
* Remove confidential information being recalled from previous messages
* Complete UI redesign and enhancements

This is just a beginning of greater things to come...

https://github.com/privcycoin/privcy/releases/tag/1.2.1.0

Wallet updated! It's beautiful and working like a charm!

Cheers!
Activity: 868
this project  have great potential privacy is going to be success the ad round is so fun to recive the free coin amzing simple task in privaacy .

it so realy nice project privcy Smiley
copper member
Merit: 24

Introducing our new PRiVCY Wallet v1.2.1.0

* Updated checkpoints
* Allow deletion of addresses via RPC console
* Auto generation of PRiVCY.conf for all OS's
* Support getnetworkinfo and getblockchaininfo RPC
* Remove confidential information being recalled from previous messages
* Complete UI redesign and enhancements

This is just a beginning of greater things to come...

https://github.com/privcycoin/privcy/releases/tag/1.2.1.0
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Beyond Your Imagination
Airdrop 5 is near. 25% of airdrops will be done Smiley Time pass so fast.
When news coming out? Can't wait for it. I hope it's Development related news.

News released in 30 mins, it's been kept under wraps well, could be development, mobile wallet, exchange, whitepaper, who knows

I guess this must be a very interesting day for PRiVCY. I've just discovered this coin buy I will follow it closely now, starting from the surprise-announcement scheduled to be released in half an hour.
Activity: 190

News released in 30 mins, it's been kept under wraps well, could be development, mobile wallet, exchange, whitepaper, who knows
Activity: 66
Activity: 50
looking forward to the ico
  Grin  I think you should read the site and this topic carefully.

Newbies should at least check what the project is about before posting. Privcy is not ICO but airdrop. At least see the title of the thread.
Yeah. When joining into a community he/she should at least do some research about the coin.
Jump to: