Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 274. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

Why PRiVCY Coin is worth Hodling

The Whole Cryptocurrency market suffered bearish market in the last 2 weeks But in the last 48 hours it shows an upward momentum as the sign for the next bull run for cryptocurrency. CryptoCurrency Total Market Cap is currently at 276 Billion USD which is composed of 1800+ Crypto currency. READ MORE

Great job, Xsinx!
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
This is huge project Shocked

well i been away for 2 weeks. i hope everyone has updated to the latest signatures,retweeted all privcy tweets and benn active in the community?? if you have you should be good for tomorrows airdrop. i would go and check everything now before we start the checks,so you avoid disappointment. good luck
yes i have registered today and followed all rules.. Smiley
Welcome to the PRiVCY world, I think you will be accepted for AD5. have a great journey with PRiVCY.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I have high hopes in this project and so do I. It is even better than some other previous projects or current projects that having an airdrop too. This community is the fastest growing members everyday. So that shows how important to become part of this huge PRiVCY Coin Project. So lets keep HODL if we have PRiV and invest more for PRiV. Goodluck for our coming 5th airdrop.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
WRONG!
PRiVCY has strong, solid community behind.
Well, the community isn't everything, though it's very important part of the project.

All projects need time to be really matured. Please stay calm, give PRiVCY team more time to develop the project, then come back months later to see what they can do.
This project is just at the beginning and there is a ton of time but I think so too, that this will be a successful project.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
looking forward to the ico
  Grin  I think you should read the site and this topic carefully.

Newbies should at least check what the project is about before posting. Privcy is not ICO but airdrop. At least see the title of the thread.
Activity: 116
looking forward to the ico
  Grin  I think you should read the site and this topic carefully.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
waw! i see the new Announcement thread is already grown up to 70 pages withing a shot period of time, there is an active community behind this priv coin which is very refreshing, there is nothing like a very supportive community in a project, it gives the project opportunity to attract more members because more people will spread the world, very pleased to see such energy Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

well i been away for 2 weeks. i hope everyone has updated to the latest signatures,retweeted all privcy tweets and benn active in the community?? if you have you should be good for tomorrows airdrop. i would go and check everything now before we start the checks,so you avoid disappointment. good luck

Just not only look for airdrops. Make a buy and stake it for yourself. It will get you a good return in the long run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Activity: 49
I think PRiVCY will be a success. It well depend on the community but I do think it has a great and interactive community especially in discord.
Well, the community isn't everything, though it's very important part of the project.
This project is just at the beginning and there is a ton of time but I think so too, that this will be a successful project.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

PRiVCY do not target the same kind of users/markets so what works for them doesn't necessary work for everything. Generally (not this specific announcement), announcements of announcements in the crypto community might create hype and may drive up the prices to high (artificial) levels, that's not good since they will fall down aggressively after that in a "buy the rumor, sell the news" type of pump and dump. In the current context (correction/bear) news/rumors may not necessarily have that effect, yet I can't really see a positive side to this. You seem to think new exchange are a good thing in general, if so, can you please explain why you think that? Thank you.

at this time we only have 1 exchange. we are working on others. this will help ensure an even spread of the coin and make sure we don't end up with a few holding massive amount of coins and the ndumping and crashing the price. healthy trading is good for the life of a coin

Absolutely, healthy trade will bring good volume to priv, and yes, priv evenly distributed is more better than some few controls a large some which can be use to manipulate the price to their favor,
Privcy has been very articulate with the overall distribution which is very commendable. Good job to Dev.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
PRIVCY is an excellent wallet. It has to go a long way. There are lot of exchanges to explore and make more userbases. This is one of the nice time, that I'm commenting on the 70th page since launch.
Activity: 50
Friends hi! It's been a great week of airdrop. We have telegrams. The main question is when is the distribution according to the plans? )

Next airdrop will be on 07th of July @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 06th of July @ 16:00 UTC
You can join our PRiVCY discord for more information, https://discord.gg/gGFb7p
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

PRiVCY do not target the same kind of users/markets so what works for them doesn't necessary work for everything. Generally (not this specific announcement), announcements of announcements in the crypto community might create hype and may drive up the prices to high (artificial) levels, that's not good since they will fall down aggressively after that in a "buy the rumor, sell the news" type of pump and dump. In the current context (correction/bear) news/rumors may not necessarily have that effect, yet I can't really see a positive side to this. You seem to think new exchange are a good thing in general, if so, can you please explain why you think that? Thank you.

at this time we only have 1 exchange. we are working on others. this will help ensure an even spread of the coin and make sure we don't end up with a few holding massive amount of coins and the ndumping and crashing the price. healthy trading is good for the life of a coin
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i am still missing the retweet in my status for ad. i have missed the tweet last week and now i am still receiving the missing tweet message on bot. i've done my tweet but probably this is going to be a manual check?

we will do the last checks later today. if you have everything done then you will be added to accepted. i would suggest a last check as some people say they definately did everything to then be skipped and find they did miss something. the most common is either the wrong signature, not retweeting or retweeting but writing on the retweet instead of just retweeting and then then we don't see it. so just retweet without writing anything else
Activity: 125
Friends hi! It's been a great week of airdrop. We have telegrams. The main question is when is the distribution according to the plans? )
Activity: 102
i am still missing the retweet in my status for ad. i have missed the tweet last week and now i am still receiving the missing tweet message on bot. i've done my tweet but probably this is going to be a manual check?
Activity: 153

The only thing that the lower price does is change the distribution. You must realise that the privcy distributed through various mechanisms would in most cases be sold at the exchanges. That doesn’t change the potential of privcy one bit.
Xio
Activity: 60
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
if there would not be necessary for the sig to also being on i would have join this airdrop. might be a cool coin at the end of the day.
Jump to: