Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 275. (Read 127460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
This is huge project Shocked

well i been away for 2 weeks. i hope everyone has updated to the latest signatures,retweeted all privcy tweets and benn active in the community?? if you have you should be good for tomorrows airdrop. i would go and check everything now before we start the checks,so you avoid disappointment. good luck
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I am really excited for this round of airdrop. I couldn't participate in the earlier rounds. Really Looking forward to this project!!!
Keep following the rules , be active on discord and good luck for the next rounds
lets keep growing the community PRiVCY
Agree and make sure you did all follow the #rules for airdrop Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I think that this plan is rather a lucrative investment at the moment!
 Good luck!

Hey dude. I don't wanna turn you down but to set your expectation, with this new account and this kind of message. I don't think it will be accepted for airdrop or might got tagged as spam. If I were you, I would try to create more constructive statement with honesty. Whatever is on your mind or some questions that will helpful will surely be accepted. Just a piece of advice. Still, good luck. Smiley
Activity: 68
Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have written a query in telegram, waiting for your reply!
Spotless plan, in right mind design,  promising website!

You can also come on discord and ask anyone, there is a support team aswell willing to help you Smiley
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
My question is for the Devs and Mods of the project, what do you have planned as innovation in order to stand out from DeepOnion? Because for the moment we remain in the minds of people as a perfect copy of an already existing project. Can you tell us more about the future of PRiVCY?
Maybe they will give us some annoucement regarding this question, Well you have some good question bro. Just wait new news from them. Right now still have a lot thinks we must to do.

This has been my main concern as soon as I've found out of this project. To achieve max success it is very important for PRiVCY to find its own identity, which means to build up more and more differences from DeepOnion.
Activity: 66

I suspect it could be a new exchange, not sure though, many people on Discord & Telegram think it might be the whitepaper... either way, I'm excited to see what kind of value it adds to $PRiV.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
the project is really good.. i like its features... i want to join the airdrop but dont know why the discord link is not working
Activity: 121
Merit: 3

Well, I think they will tell us about a possible new website version, or a new exchange. I would like both of them 😁 and if it is about the exchange, i hope it will be something like cryptopia. Would be huge for the coin!
Activity: 190
Alot of people are saying mobile wallet or whitepaper release, I suspect it is one of those but may be an exchange also
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
Are you supposed to do all the steps for the airdrop each week?

Huge fan of the wallet, looks slick and extremely easy to use! These guys are great!
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Looking forward to tomorrow's AD5. Wallet synced and ready.
Activity: 64
I am really excited for this round of airdrop. I couldn't participate in the earlier rounds. Really Looking forward to this project!!!
Keep following the rules , be active on discord and good luck for the next rounds
lets keep growing the community PRiVCY
Activity: 140
Merit: 3

Ive missed a couple so far but plan to be here for the duration now. There are still 16 left, I suspect I will need to purchase some Priv in order to get holder status for the later AD's but its a bargain at the moment so thats not an issue.

Even i had missed the 1st airdrop which was the biggest till date.
But ever since i missed the 1st one, i have been participating in all the recent ones and will continue to do so.
As for the holder status, even i feel that i would have to buy some Priv in order in be included in that category.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2

Ive missed a couple so far but plan to be here for the duration now. There are still 16 left, I suspect I will need to purchase some Priv in order to get holder status for the later AD's but its a bargain at the moment so thats not an issue.
Activity: 48
Activity: 180
For all members with Newbie status, when you reach 30 activity points you will change to Jr. Member. You must now reach 28 activity points to qualify for the PRiVCY airdrop. Once you change from Newbie to Jr. Member, you must remember to change your signature to the Jr. Member signature or you won't qualify for the PRiVCY airdrop. You can copy the Jr. Member signature from the Signatures page of the PRiVCY Discord channel and then paste it into your BCT profile. 15 hours left to go before the qualification deadline for AD-5. Good luck!

You are right bro only people who got Jr.Member tag can get selected for Airdrop
copper member
Activity: 94
For all members with Newbie status, when you reach 30 activity points you will change to Jr. Member. You must now reach 28 activity points to qualify for the PRiVCY airdrop. Once you change from Newbie to Jr. Member, you must remember to change your signature to the Jr. Member signature or you won't qualify for the PRiVCY airdrop. You can copy the Jr. Member signature from the Signatures page of the PRiVCY Discord channel and then paste it into your BCT profile. 15 hours left to go before the qualification deadline for AD-5. Good luck!

Jump to: