Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 17. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
such a bad price for 1 qbc ;/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
cool...now that you posted a pic...feel free to NOT reply for another 2 weeks...

Roll Eyes

I said the same thing last time, I'm not disappearing, there's just more stuff to do in the background than on the forums. People were suggesting to keep posting so the thread rises to the top but for the moment there's no new developments (yet). I'll try to be more active but I'd rather show up with good news than simply chitchat so that people don't think I ran away. I haven't gone anywhere.

We are all glad to see you back and active JPGagnon. The community panicked for nothing:) we are all waiting for great news about this coin, and good directions of developing this coin bigtime. Quebecoin has all the chances to get as big as DRK, and that`s what we are all waiting!!

I can understand the panic but at one point it will set in that I'm not actually disappearing anywhere but to my chair behind my computer.

In other news - Coindesk released an article which mentioned X11 Coins (Without Mentioning Darkcoin apparently which is terrible since they created X11) and you know which example of notable X11 coins they gave? Hirocoin and .. you guessed it, Québecoin. Feels weird especially since we've been in stealth mode these past 2 weeks. But apparently we have made an impression, I can feel some momentum coming soon.

Here's the article if you want to see for yourself. - http://www.coindesk.com/advanced-algorithms-maxcoin-dogecar/
Activity: 60
           I agree with you , I think the process of quebec going up is sureley but slowley , we need to encourage people who work hard for quebec to keep doing what they are doing . This is a community based coin that has a verry big potential , and we should harnest this coin into it`s proper potential, we can do this only with the help of the community.
      I thank you all for beliving in this coin as I do and we shall see the results as time pases.

Thanks
Z
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
cool...now that you posted a pic...feel free to NOT reply for another 2 weeks...

Roll Eyes

I said the same thing last time, I'm not disappearing, there's just more stuff to do in the background than on the forums. People were suggesting to keep posting so the thread rises to the top but for the moment there's no new developments (yet). I'll try to be more active but I'd rather show up with good news than simply chitchat so that people don't think I ran away. I haven't gone anywhere.

We are all glad to see you back and active JPGagnon. The community panicked for nothing:) we are all waiting for great news about this coin, and good directions of developing this coin bigtime. Quebecoin has all the chances to get as big as DRK, and that`s what we are all waiting!!
Activity: 140
Check out our shiny new interface and mine Quebecoin with us

MineP.it Quebecoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://qbc.minep.it:3363 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Live coin prices (where available)
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

This pool looks wonderful, the best visuals i have seen on any pool till now, and i`m thinking seriously of moving all my power to this pool. Keep up the good work MineP.it!!
Activity: 112
Minepit - Your pool looks absolutely stunning.
copper member
Activity: 504
Is the purpose of multipool to mine other coins and pay out with QBC? That process could increase the value of QBC.

I think QBC needs more direct mining hash to secure it. If we can find some use of QBC, eg buying syrup with it, then the price of QBC will rise, that, in turn, will attract more hashing to secure the coin.

So, the first priority is the usage of the coin.

If it's just a SHA-256 multipool then it will just harness ASIC power that wouldn't be hashing on the QBC blockchain anyways so would be a great idea, once Scrypt ASICs are larger and the majority of hash on Scrypt coins it would make sense to add Scrypt to the multipool, I would be hesitant to add scrypt to a multipool too soon as it could take away miners from the QBC blockchain.

I could see a X11 QBC multi-pool,

All this can be automated/scripted (AFAIK)

1.   Use a fancy algorithm that calculates current diff, expected diff and market value of the
various x11 coins.
2.   Make a multi-pool that automatically switch to the most profitable x11 coin.
3.   Dump the mined coins for BTC
4.   Buy QBC with the BTC
5.   Pay miners in QBC

Meanwhile:

1.   QBC slowly goes up in value and the diff drops
2.   The value/diff is good enough that QBC is at the top the x11 list.
3.   At which point every other x11 multi-pool  jump on QBC and quickly dump their QBC blocks on the market for BTC.
4.   QBC loses value and the diff goes up.
5.   Eventually the value/diff isn’t good anymore, pool jump onto the next top coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
It would be nice to see another exchanger aswell, only bittrex i think it`s not enaught

I've read that Poloniex can be 'bought', so to speak, in other coin threads here. A 1 btc exchange bounty probably would do it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I realize you (and some here) have a different sort of timescale in mind than most in the cryptoworld is used to, but delay too long and the coin will be perceived as dead. And at that point, it may not matter a whole lot what you do.

What's your definition of a "dead" coin anyway? And who would perceive it as dead?

I think you're still overlooking the point here. The ONLY way this coin would "DIE" was if the internet as we know it died. But then again, I'm sure we would work around that in a record time.

I did say perceived as dead. Technically any coin can live forever so long as the internet exists. As for who would perceive it as dead ... the investors and miners.

And the risk of such perception is a lack of miners, insecure blockchain, exchanges (or one exchange in this case) dropping the coin due to lack of volume, and the price sinking to nothing levels.
It would be nice to see another exchanger aswell, only bittrex i think it`s not enaught
Activity: 182

I have to say that new look is pretty nice looking.

Thank you Smiley

That's by far the best looking interface I've seen in a pool!! But I really don't get the point of listing the top shares%. Its way more convenient to see the other pools mention the hash rates of teh top users and the average coins from their hashes. It will give you a ballpark figure on how much you can expect with yours.

Yes I agree with you, it's something we are working on. Hopefully will have that sorted soon.
Activity: 280

Thank you Smiley

That's by far the best looking interface I've seen in a pool!! But I really don't get the point of listing the top shares%. Its way more convenient to see the other pools mention the hash rates of teh top users and the average coins from their hashes. It will give you a ballpark figure on how much you can expect with yours.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 183

MineP.it Quebecoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://qbc.minep.it:3363 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Live coin prices (where available)
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
we need a real exchange for this coin !
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Glad to see QBC back in coinmarketcap top100 with the correct amount of available coins
Keep up the great work, everyone!
Activity: 280
Damn... did I miss that window of opportunity with JP here? Has Elvis left the building? In case you're here, can you tell me what's the point of a multipool for a coin that can be freely mined and that too at such a relatively low difficulty? Why are you wasting time and resources on it? Or to be more precise, why are you prioritizing it?

What about other exchanges? What steps have you taken to get/not get the coin on other exchanges. From what I can make out, no exchange wants to have a coin without an active dev to back it up in case of wallet updates, etc. So there is not much people can do about it even if they wanted to.
Activity: 183
Is the purpose of multipool to mine other coins and pay out with QBC? That process could increase the value of QBC.

I think QBC needs more direct mining hash to secure it. If we can find some use of QBC, eg buying syrup with it, then the price of QBC will rise, that, in turn, will attract more hashing to secure the coin.

So, the first priority is the usage of the coin.

If it's just a SHA-256 multipool then it will just harness ASIC power that wouldn't be hashing on the QBC blockchain anyways so would be a great idea, once Scrypt ASICs are larger and the majority of hash on Scrypt coins it would make sense to add Scrypt to the multipool, I would be hesitant to add scrypt to a multipool too soon as it could take away miners from the QBC blockchain.

Pages:
Jump to: