Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 21. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

As for the maple syrup, I will guarantee that it will be shipped before May 11th (Sunday). I'll post a pic before having them sent out too.

... snif

LOL.... another pancake bites the dust Smiley

Lols, this one was funny. Made me want some pancakes too Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

As for the maple syrup, I will guarantee that it will be shipped before May 11th (Sunday). I'll post a pic before having them sent out too.

... snif

We had the first beautiful week-end in Quebec. JP probably got wasted like everyone else and forgot about it.

Remember we just got out of a rough winter, and St-Jean Baptist is right around the corner - we're all preparing for it.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

... snif

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

... snif
Activity: 140
Myself, I'm having a little fun picking up a few hundred here and there while adjusting my bids...almost always upwards.

The market's so thin, it's the kind of fun you can have with <0.1 BTC. Smiley

I've been doing the same, but with less than .01 btc -- just using the crumb profits from selling some of my ipo coins semi-early. I have over 500 coins now, which isn't much, but considering my small ipo amount only gave me like 150, it's an improvement.

The price has been moving up a small amount the past two days. I think some other people may be having the same idea.

The price will go up up, very soon. I`m very confident that this will happen sooner than we all think.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Myself, I'm having a little fun picking up a few hundred here and there while adjusting my bids...almost always upwards.

I've been doing the same, but with less than .01 btc -- just using the crumb profits from selling some of my ipo coins semi-early. I have over 500 coins now, which isn't much, but considering my small ipo amount only gave me like 150, it's an improvement.

The price has been moving up a small amount the past two days. I think some other people may be having the same idea.

LOL.... Ya... Maaza was traded for above 15,000 and then above 7,000, and hit a rock bottom of 2000 which was an considered a good price to buy low and waited for the gradual rise. It then crossed all barriers of imagination and went to 800 "temporarily". It was a steal back then, because even if it climbed back to its previous low of 2000, that would've been tripple the investment returned. It then reached 400 without any mercy. Now it is available for 75 sats.... and this was for a coin on all the biggest exchanges including Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and more at a time when country coins were just getting popular.

So ya.... I would say that the "optimism" is strong in this one, and french forums and android wallets are indeed going to save the coin  Roll Eyes

I would focus on more practical things like a donation drive to bribe exchanges, etc. Munity just recently got on poloniex 2 days back, and the net hash rate more than trippled and still climbing. The difficulty is picking up and you can already see the buy pressure coming up from "early adopters" because its ridiculously low at the moment. And believe me when I tell you, Quebecoin is way more popular than Muniti, but the difference was that the dev was always responsive to questions and active on the forum. There was a certain level of basic transparency and the people were constantly in the know how about updates and stuff. For them it was all news about the airdrop and how that was proceeding... whatever... the community was backing up the coin because they were in the loop.

Hmm... I should see if I have any muniti crumbs on bittrex... it may be some other nation coin I have though.. bitleu, or something like that. The crumbs pile up and I forget what I have.

Getting on other exchanges should be a priority, but for whatever reason doesn't seem to be. No idea why. Muniti I think is the coin that had a nice promo idea too (which I recommended for quebecoin), by using flash drives stamped with their coin logo, then giving them out (I assume). I still have no idea how or when the quebecoin promo giveaway, which was supposed to occur in small amounts after the coin's release, is supposed to happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Definitely, now it's time to buy! It can't get lower than this.
of course it can

Heh, I was thinking of Maza when he posted that.

I don't think quebecoin will sink that low, but still... never be certain a coin is at rock bottom.

LOL.... Ya... Maaza was traded for above 15,000 and then above 7,000, and hit a rock bottom of 2000 which was an considered a good price to buy low and waited for the gradual rise. It then crossed all barriers of imagination and went to 800 "temporarily". It was a steal back then, because even if it climbed back to its previous low of 2000, that would've been tripple the investment returned. It then reached 400 without any mercy. Now it is available for 75 sats.... and this was for a coin on all the biggest exchanges including Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and more at a time when country coins were just getting popular.

So ya.... I would say that the "optimism" is strong in this one, and french forums and android wallets are indeed going to save the coin  Roll Eyes

I would focus on more practical things like a donation drive to bribe exchanges, etc. Munity just recently got on poloniex 2 days back, and the net hash rate more than trippled and still climbing. The difficulty is picking up and you can already see the buy pressure coming up from "early adopters" because its ridiculously low at the moment. And believe me when I tell you, Quebecoin is way more popular than Muniti, but the difference was that the dev was always responsive to questions and active on the forum. There was a certain level of basic transparency and the people were constantly in the know how about updates and stuff. For them it was all news about the airdrop and how that was proceeding... whatever... the community was backing up the coin because they were in the loop.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

of course it can

Heh, I was thinking of Maza when he posted that.

I don't think quebecoin will sink that low, but still... never be certain a coin is at rock bottom.
aws
Activity: 219
of course it can

That`s a very good way of thinking. I can sell you few Quebecoins. PM me if interested. Nice prices!
legendary
Activity: 924
I tend to believe Quebecois are the main audience of this coin (duh), and that the core discussion of the coin should happen in Quebecois (French). I just want the Quebecois, the ones who swear by the French language,to respecter the English side that Quebecoin will bring. I mean the world of crypto and techno is mostly English, the readily available information is in English.

I don't feel clear ahaha, but I hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. It would be refreshing to see a BTT-like crypto forum that's all French except for the "English" and other-languages boards. That would fit the coin.
copper member
Now that I re-red this... Maybe I should ask YOU the question I asked JP!
  • What, in your opinion, would be a good tool or place for the entheusiast to disucuss idea, progress and developpment of the coin?

I am not a fan of forums. However, I understand that if I suggest something out-of-the-box, it may be everybody else but me who feels lost Smiley

P2 is used by Automattic, the people who make WordPress.
This is how it works:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-most-awesome-wordpress-theme-you-probably-dont-know-about-p2/
http://ma.tt/2009/05/how-p2-changed-automattic/

I have installed a trial server on my own box here:
http://allium.marie-lynn.ca

Cependant, je sais pas si ça bilingue très bien. Because if we have a English only forum people will just wander in a create shit noise about the lack of bilinguism Smiley Bilinguism kills all my ambitions because it is hella expensive to implement.

I beleive Casseus1998 can get us a Word Press going as well has a forum. I never heard of Word Press before he brought it up, so I'm definitely a noob at Word Press, P2 and etc. But I can sure learn.

I tend to believe Quebecois are the main audience of this coin (duh), and that the core discussion of the coin should happen in Quebecois (French). I just want the Quebecois, the ones who swear by the French language,to respecter the English side that Quebecoin will bring. I mean the world of crypto and techno is mostly English, the readily available information is in English.

I don't feel clear ahaha, but I hope that makes sense.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Circonference.ca
  • What, in your opinion, would be a good tool or place for the entheusiast to disucuss idea, progress and developpment of the coin?

I am not a fan of forums. However, I understand that if I suggest something out-of-the-box, it may be everybody else but me who feels lost Smiley

P2 is used by Automattic, the people who make WordPress.
This is how it works:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-most-awesome-wordpress-theme-you-probably-dont-know-about-p2/
http://ma.tt/2009/05/how-p2-changed-automattic/

I have installed a trial server on my own box here:
http://allium.marie-lynn.ca

Cependant, je sais pas si ça bilingue très bien. Because if we have a English only forum people will just wander in a create shit noise about the lack of bilinguism Smiley Bilinguism kills all my ambitions because it is hella expensive to implement.
Activity: 896
Every X11 coin is not profitable to mine =(
Don't know why!

Maybe somebody got more efficient miner so that their cost is low, they can dump profitably even with low price.
Every X11 coin is not profitable to mine =(
Don't know why!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
As a PHP programmer and systems integrator,
I have deployed and worked on many PHPbb forums and could provide free support for it...
but in the end, I don't mind going with whatever people prefer...

Since this would be community driven, I don't think a different domain name would not be a problem  (ie. quebecoin.org)

copper member
I simply think its next to impossible to make a coin if you are not getting a pulse of this forum.

One of the steps of our coin launch will be to 'get the pulse from this forum'. In fact it is an official an important step of the launch of our coin because it is a 100% new concept coin. However, you have to admit that this forum has got to be the most annoying thing to read through and process. I mean I started using forums in 1991 and it took me 3 years to move on to other things and bleeehhhhh forums. Forums are so 1997. I am going to have to build a scraper/parser that format this friggin' thing into a readable threaded xml feed that shows me useful information adn questions so I can have a life and be able to address urgent questions and issues. Of course, maybe that already exists.

I know google groups could do this very well. And I know of a tool called kerika which taps into google groups. These tools are used by Wikispeed. If you have time, read about Wikispeed.. this thing is a crazy open source project, I'm a big fan of their attitude and directions. In my opinion, both of them (G group and Kerika) had a bit of learning curve. Which could turn Québecois away, not looking deeper into it. At least when compared to the good ol' forums that every simili-tech-savvy person as used before.

As I said earlier during the launch - This whole thread reminded me why I don't hang around forums too much anymore...
Pages:
Jump to: