Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 22. (Read 161843 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I've already got the contact information of a few of the entheusiast.  Grin

If you are interested hearing/voting on the choice of the domain for a Quebecoin forum
send me PM with your e-mail.

Lets get on this, mais sans mettre la charue en avant des boeufs.

Why not a sub domain of qbc.io ?

http://forum.qbc.io

JP has not return much of my questions/inquiries about the forums, or tools to concentrate the effort and discussionS.

some of us also believe he shouldn’t have to assume what the community does, say or think.  If the forums was directly under his domain, he may have to?

If he's willing to link directly from QBC.io I'm more than willing to go with that.

I loved the idea of Quebecoin.info, but my sources told me someone has already bought that. Tongue
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

If you are interested hearing/voting on the choice of the domain for a Quebecoin forum

Why not a sub domain of qbc.io ?

http://forum.qbc.io
copper member

copper member
I wish I could express myself they way you do it. You really seem to have your "shit together". I suggest should talk with Same same, I'd read an article from you on geekbecois ;P.

I already write for http://circonference.ca Damn it is hard to write in French when I haven't sincerely learned any new French since I was 12. Maybe I can submit the French Québecoin version of this: https://twitter.com/mlrichard/status/464510388672159744

I've been there, I've red some of your stuff and I listened to one of your podcast  Wink. I really liked the style.

A french Quebecoin version wouldn't hurt that for sure! Anything will help. Talk about it in good or talk about it in bad, but talk about it.

I really liked your http://circonference.ca/2014/04/bonjour-quebecoin/ article. It would be a very good start to less “technical” QBC article – something my family would understand. But I beleive my familly isn't circonference's target adience  Cheesy.

If we managed to build a well structured “what is QBC, and how can you participate” infographic, with top level information that could be use as a pamphlet afterward that would be nice. I've been tinkering with the idea a lot, which is what I do, I just throw ideas around. I’m sure it’ll develop into something concrete at some point lol.

I think we’re about to have a forum set up where we could discuss and focus on things - I’ll pay for it if need be.
Activity: 60
For now i agree with you,  small amounts of btc will surelly get you a decent amount of qbc and on the long term will be a good investment,  keep în mind when the coin hits a bit of volume then you will see proper roi
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Definitely, now it's time to buy! It can't get lower than this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Anything new happening with the coin?
Activity: 11

MAY 09 2014 01:35:42 PST

{
"blocks" : 11498,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 11.55406983,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 334411223,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

The networkhash is so low than launch.
aws
Activity: 219

MAY 09 2014 01:35:42 PST

{
"blocks" : 11498,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 11.55406983,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 334411223,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 87
Circonference.ca
I wish I could express myself they way you do it. You really seem to have your "shit together". I suggest should talk with Same same, I'd read an article from you on geekbecois ;P.

I already write for http://circonference.ca Damn it is hard to write in French when I haven't sincerely learned any new French since I was 12. Maybe I can submit the French Québecoin version of this: https://twitter.com/mlrichard/status/464510388672159744
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I'm one of the bigger investors in this coin (although I probably have more btc than most of you so it may be a "smaller"  investment than some of you in a relative way)

I wonder if the people on this thread are Québécois. Because it is really funny how you are being totally Québécois about this coin. Let me tell you a little story. Québec has spawned some of the most internationally awesome artistic entities like Cirque du Soleil, Céline Dion, Sid Lee as well as famous festivals, movies and game studios. It remains the most untapped area of North America because our artists are awesome, our labor is cheap and so is our cost of living. This is why I remain a proud Silicon Valley outsider as I do whatever the fuck I want in my basement apartment mining information asymmetry on the Internet and extruding money from it for the past 24 years. One of the things we Québecois do is label everything we do as a failure if it fails to reach international audiences in no time flat. Remember that most of us live in a constricted bubble of government sponsored French-speaking media. It's not about the money, it's about the recognition. Really... I have seen countless awesome 100% original projects lose critical support because they cannot compare immediately to those endeavors that took years to gain critical mass. We are huge lobsters and excellent at discouraging people from striving for more than their meager existence as government employees. This has been impacted even more by the destruction of long-term memory that happens to digital natives. I am a digital native but I had already lived half my life in 'analog time' (Heck, I used to have to print out 'the facebook' and send it via snail mail dammit...)

Québecoin is just one coin out of 650 (in my database anyway) but it has a stated purpose that goes beyond early adopters need for speculation. It also has a long-term distribution model after a period of informing the greater public about it's existence and use. The 'greater public' does not read Bitcointalk.org. Also, the coin is behaving exactly as I had planned BEFORE it came out. I also noted the dangers associated with a coin that has a single developer. I know how hard it is emotionally and physically to be the lone developer of a product. Heck, I have been 50% shareholder in businesses of people who represent 100% of the company's brand and brain knowing well that when they drop out (or die of cancer, which is more likely it seems), so does the floor under our business.

If JP is working on an important bit of the project than, good for him. He is spending weeks on end contributing to the most important decentralized R&D project the world has ever seen.

The new floor is simply a wonderful opportunity for me to buy all your Québecoins, thank you very much. Because I live in Québec and Québecoin is just the sort of branded coin I need to use in my 'crypto for teens' classes and to give away to everybody I know. That is my Québecoin profiteering scheme. And the only Québécoin schemes that have promise in the long run are the one that involves actual work in the actual real world of Québec.

Well put! Myself, I'm trying to add to my stash via lowball bids on Bittrex but for some reason my bids get one-upped after I get only 100-500 coins or so. Maybe I'm having an influence. Smiley

Anyways, this is the time to buy. Gloom, FUD and the crowd dashing off to the newer fad. Both Blackcoin and Darkcoin took some time before they gained traction. I have to admit to having taken a pass on Darkcoin, when it was a fifth of what it is now, because I thought it would go nowhere.  Undecided
copper member

Circonference.ca
I'm one of the bigger investors in this coin (although I probably have more btc than most of you so it may be a "smaller"  investment than some of you in a relative way)

I wonder if the people on this thread are Québécois. Because it is really funny how you are being totally Québécois about this coin. Let me tell you a little story. Québec has spawned some of the most internationally awesome artistic entities like Cirque du Soleil, Céline Dion, Sid Lee as well as famous festivals, movies and game studios. It remains the most untapped area of North America because our artists are awesome, our labor is cheap and so is our cost of living. This is why I remain a proud Silicon Valley outsider as I do whatever the fuck I want in my basement apartment mining information asymmetry on the Internet and extruding money from it for the past 24 years. One of the things we Québecois do is label everything we do as a failure if it fails to reach international audiences in no time flat. Remember that most of us live in a constricted bubble of government sponsored French-speaking media. It's not about the money, it's about the recognition. Really... I have seen countless awesome 100% original projects lose critical support because they cannot compare immediately to those endeavors that took years to gain critical mass. We are huge lobsters and excellent at discouraging people from striving for more than their meager existence as government employees. This has been impacted even more by the destruction of long-term memory that happens to digital natives. I am a digital native but I had already lived half my life in 'analog time' (Heck, I used to have to print out 'the facebook' and send it via snail mail dammit...)

Québecoin is just one coin out of 650 (in my database anyway) but it has a stated purpose that goes beyond early adopters need for speculation. It also has a long-term distribution model after a period of informing the greater public about it's existence and use. The 'greater public' does not read Bitcointalk.org. Also, the coin is behaving exactly as I had planned BEFORE it came out. I also noted the dangers associated with a coin that has a single developer. I know how hard it is emotionally and physically to be the lone developer of a product. Heck, I have been 50% shareholder in businesses of people who represent 100% of the company's brand and brain knowing well that when they drop out (or die of cancer, which is more likely it seems), so does the floor under our business.

If JP is working on an important bit of the project than, good for him. He is spending weeks on end contributing to the most important decentralized R&D project the world has ever seen.

The new floor is simply a wonderful opportunity for me to buy all your Québecoins, thank you very much. Because I live in Québec and Québecoin is just the sort of branded coin I need to use in my 'crypto for teens' classes and to give away to everybody I know. That is my Québecoin profiteering scheme. And the only Québécoin schemes that have promise in the long run are the one that involves actual work in the actual real world of Québec.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
jp gagnon is a shitweasel and a scammer. mark my words u will never get a syrup from this pric
Circonference.ca
I simply think its next to impossible to make a coin if you are not getting a pulse of this forum.

One of the steps of our coin launch will be to 'get the pulse from this forum'. In fact it is an official an important step of the launch of our coin because it is a 100% new concept coin. However, you have to admit that this forum has got to be the most annoying thing to read through and process. I mean I started using forums in 1991 and it took me 3 years to move on to other things and bleeehhhhh forums. Forums are so 1997. I am going to have to build a scraper/parser that format this friggin' thing into a readable threaded xml feed that shows me useful information adn questions so I can have a life and be able to address urgent questions and issues. Of course, maybe that already exists.
Activity: 140
cool thing I learned today....cgwatcher can control my sgminer...

Im happy about it!

Cheesy

And if you install teamviewer, you can acess your mining rig anywhere you like specially wih the app Smiley

this I knew...teamviewer is great

Teamviewer is good because it`s free, but sometimes it`s not stable enough. You can also try VNC, TightVnc, or CGremote.
Activity: 140

Im happy about it!

Cheesy

You can use also CGremote, and you can forget about Teamviewer!
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Im happy about it!

Cheesy

And if you install teamviewer, you can acess your mining rig anywhere you like specially wih the app Smiley

this I knew...teamviewer is great
Activity: 44
Seems I have to keep my coins for long term .  Smiley
That's fine, I have patience all the time.
copper member

Im happy about it!

Cheesy

Teamviwer with an Android phone is simply wonderful.
Pages:
Jump to: