Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 3. (Read 13808 times)

copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I see big potential of this project and it achieved some big goals already and team actively working on their project at this time. Hope we'll see more big and important news in the near future from team
Activity: 8
Remaining 28 nodes, centered on the selected coordinator, reach consensus with minimal network traffic in the TCP / IP communication state during the consensus process
These coordinators eventually become block producers and can generate blocks. If blocks are not created within 2 seconds, block generation of the cycle is skipped.
Activity: 20
Remaining 28 nodes, centered on the selected coordinator, reach consensus with minimal network traffic in the TCP / IP communication state during the consensus process
Activity: 16
I think that reap Proof of Double Committee consensus algorithm is very productive one, but would be nice to know a more about it specific of work
The block generation cycle of ReapChain is 2 seconds. Coordinator is selected from among standing executives to reach an agreement quickly.
Activity: 5
I think that reap Proof of Double Committee consensus algorithm is very productive one, but would be nice to know a more about it specific of work
Activity: 18
I think that in the existing IoT power grid structure which is used by power companies, some major features are missed
In our days to process a large amount of data quickly, new technologies like edge computing or installation of a separate device are needed, which is not so simple as it sounds
True, it causes the company the problem of maintaining and managing new technology and separate devices
Activity: 17
I think that in the existing IoT power grid structure which is used by power companies, some major features are missed
In our days to process a large amount of data quickly, new technologies like edge computing or installation of a separate device are needed, which is not so simple as it sounds
brand new
Activity: 0
brand new
Right now numbers of smart home systems are increasing and a large amount of data need to be generated
Also large amount of data can be generated during times when the amount of power consumption surges
brand new
Right now numbers of smart home systems are increasing and a large amount of data need to be generated
brand new
With Reap SDK company can plan and produce monthly accurate total power supply based on power consumption data
brand new
Power company can simply verifies if the smart home device is authenticate by the unique ID (private key)
Basically private key (unique ID for each device) is assigned by Reap SDK and it simplify the process of verification by power company
Activity: 14
As I read reap system is using so called WORM storage for saving data, but I didn't hear about such storage before. So what is WORM anyway?
Well WORM storage, as a read-only storage medium, has a characteristic that data can't be damaged once recorded
Activity: 5
As I read reap system is using so called WORM storage for saving data, but I didn't hear about such storage before. So what is WORM anyway?
brand new
Power company can simply verifies if the smart home device is authenticate by the unique ID (private key)
brand new
If some power company will adopt ReapChain BaaS it can solve the data security problem very quick I'm sure
brand new
I heard many times that there has been incidents when data transmitted from existing smart meters used at homes are forged
In this case incorrect data can be displayed and transmitted to the power company which is a big issue
I'm totally agree as in this case monthly power plan of the company can be disrupted which is a big problem
brand new
I heard many times that there has been incidents when data transmitted from existing smart meters used at homes are forged
In this case incorrect data can be displayed and transmitted to the power company which is a big issue
brand new
brand new
I think that ReapChain IoT Application can be very useful in Smart Grid which is used by power companies
Electricity can be planned monthly based on required power consumption data of each household obtained from IoT platform
Pages:
Jump to: