Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 4. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that ReapChain IoT Application can be very useful in Smart Grid which is used by power companies
Activity: 9
I think using Reap SDK you can use the smart home system with confidence and be sure all numbers are right
Activity: 13
So in smart home system for example what problems can be solved by utilizing ReapChain BaaS in comparison with other systems?
Well I read that the information collected from the sensor with Reap SDK is recorded on ReapChain in real time
Also the unique ID can be identified for each device to prevent malfunction caused by duplication or alteration of a device’s unique ID
Activity: 10
So in smart home system for example what problems can be solved by utilizing ReapChain BaaS in comparison with other systems?
Well I read that the information collected from the sensor with Reap SDK is recorded on ReapChain in real time
Activity: 7
Safety is a very important thing in reap and interesting to know more about how is information protected in ReapChain?
I read that Reap stores data in blockchain-specific irreversible WORM storage. That's why access to the data is not possible without access rights, and forgery are impossible
brand new
Safety is a very important thing in reap and interesting to know more about how is information protected in ReapChain?
For example if the smart meter that collects power consumption data will be hacked you will pay bills much higher then you should
In many of the existing smart home systems we can see the lacks of the function of verification regarding device hacking
also because of forged data malfunction or side effect of management system can occur because of incorrect data transmission
brand new
In many of the existing smart home systems we can see the lacks of the function of verification regarding device hacking
brand new
In Smart Home systems security is at the first place I think as smart home devices may contain personal information
Activity: 13
There are so many solutions already exist in IoT market, so is it really necessary to use ReapChain in the IoT industry in addition to IoT devices and hardware equipment?
All thing is that ReapChain BaaS allows you to build a ReapChain-based IoT infrastructure without a separate hardware device which is very useful function
Activity: 6
There are so many solutions already exist in IoT market, so is it really necessary to use ReapChain in the IoT industry in addition to IoT devices and hardware equipment?
brand new
I think that smart meter is the main device in smart home system as it collects data for power consumption
brand new
IoT application are very popular in Smart Homes right now and  you can receive information for example about the total amount of power consumption
I think it is very comfortable to use such service as the price of electricity is much cheaper through smart home service
Activity: 22
IoT application are very popular in Smart Homes right now and  you can receive information for example about the total amount of power consumption
Activity: 12
It is difficult to get such result in the existing blockchain system, maybe even impossible. That's why I think reap looks attractive
Activity: 8
One of the advantages of reap system is its speed, but is high speed of the system guaranteed even if it contains a large amount of IoT data?
As I know Reap guarantees the quality of service of users through high-speed processing of large amounts of IoT-based data
With Reap Middle Chain, it is possible to transmit and store data generated at short intervals in milliseconds
Activity: 10
One of the advantages of reap system is its speed, but is high speed of the system guaranteed even if it contains a large amount of IoT data?
As I know Reap guarantees the quality of service of users through high-speed processing of large amounts of IoT-based data
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: