Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST ! - page 11. (Read 30276 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Polish translation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498415.new#new

and information on polish forum:

https://forum.bitcoin.pl/rdc-redditcoin-t13806.html

My BTC Adress: 19j2zke2W8pjfCjQ6igfRdRB5JqrXpmaMw

Thx in advance Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
If there is no premine, how do you IPO?  Embarrassed

Please read my post here regarding this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5482389

Sorry, just noticed this is answered already. thanks
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 113
If there is no premine, how do you IPO?  Embarrassed
Hello, this is a interesting project.

Below is my chinese translation and will keep sync with latest of this topic.

My BTC Address:             1EXZawDJ5s7jcUGdC8CDcPpGhAtRuL9zjZ

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498350.new#new

Thank you ! ALL THE BOUNTIES/REWARDS WILL BE SENT OUT AT THE COIN LAUNCH DAY! ( 13/03/2014 )
Activity: 80
Hello, this is a interesting project.

Below is my chinese translation and will keep sync with latest of this topic.

My BTC Address:             1EXZawDJ5s7jcUGdC8CDcPpGhAtRuL9zjZ

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498350.new#new
I would like to translate to Dutch and to Turkish for 0.10 BTC reward. Let me know if that is OK and if you want the translated text by PM or e-mail.
You can off course have my work checked before you reward me, I guarantee it will be without any language or grammatical mistakes.

Will also start mining it tonight off course! good luck with the launch

The launch is not tonight ! Cheesy

The launch is on 13march 2014(in 10days) !

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I would like to translate to Dutch and to Turkish for 0.10 BTC reward. Let me know if that is OK and if you want the translated text by PM or e-mail.
You can off course have my work checked before you reward me, I guarantee it will be without any language or grammatical mistakes.

Will also start mining it tonight off course! good luck with the launch
Sounds interesting.

Thank you for findind our RDC project interesting,pwns!

MAKE EASY 0.005BTC
ADVERTISE THE COIN ON OTHER BOARDS THAN BITCOINTALK.ORG :

For EACH topic on other board or website or anything talking about REDDITCOIN , we will reward you with 0.005BTC
i will translate it into Chinese Smiley

Thank you wenwen,you will of course be rewarded with BTC for this !  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
i will translate it into Chinese Smiley
Hi

I have been mining alt-coins using pools for a while now. But I have never solo-mined.

Will I need to solo-mine Redditcoin on March 13th or will you have pools ready by then?

If solo-mining is the only option, would you please write a guide for people like me who would like to solo-mine Redditcoin?

Thanks!
M

Of course that there will be pools minerhash!  Smiley

There will be 1 official pool from the dev's , and many unofficials ones .

But if you wish to solomine at the launch there will be no problem with that !  Wink

GUYS,If you got any questions please ASK them,we are more than HAPPY to answer them !  Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi

I have been mining alt-coins using pools for a while now. But I have never solo-mined.

Will I need to solo-mine Redditcoin on March 13th or will you have pools ready by then?

If solo-mining is the only option, would you please write a guide for people like me who would like to solo-mine Redditcoin?

Thanks!
M
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .
Activity: 3
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the name is good but need escrow for ipo on here now.

REDDITCOIN(RDC)

LAUNCH DAY : 03 / 13 / 2014 12:00AM GMT+1 (13 MARCH 2014 ) COUNTDOWN:
COIN SPECIFICATIONS

ALGORITM: SCRYPT
MAX COINS MINED: 42,000,000(42MILLIONS)
BLOCK TIME: 120 SECONDS
DIFFICULTY RETARGET: EVERY BLOCK , USING KIMOTO'S GRAVITY WELL
BLOCK INITIAL REWARD: 50 RDC PER BLOCK .

WHY YOU SHOULD USE RedditCOIN ?

No matter who you are,a investor a miner , a day-trader RedditCOIN is the perfect crypto-currency for you . We have implemented KGW to keep big coin switching pools such as MiddleCoin/Multipool/Wafflepool etc. to not mine RedditCOIN and insta-dump it. This way we can ensure the price will stay stable ! And only rise ! (to the moon) .

WHAT ARE OUR PLANS FOR RedditCOIN ?

GOALS FOR THE LAUNCH :

We will have a FAIR launch , there will be NO premine,as we (RedditCOIN dev. team) think that even 0.1% premine can destroy an entire coin . And we think that pre-mining a coin is just scamming , many people are using this technique to get rich in no time, we are not like them, we care about the community,what YOU have to say , and we respect eachother .
We will provide the wallet ziped with a very hard and long password, then at the launch time we will provide everyone with the archive password for the wallet .
We will post it on our Twitter aswell our Subreddit, aswell on BitcoinTALK .

GOALS FOR SHORT-TERM:

We will get into AT least 2 coins exchanges in approximately less than 1 week .
We are working on our own coin-exchange which will provide those trading pairs :

RDC/BTC
RDC/LTC
RDC/WDC
RDC/AUR
RDC/USD

The method avaiable to use to deposit that will be avaiable at the launch of RDC coin-exchange :
ACH/BANK TRANSFER/WESTERN UNION/XOOM/PAYSAFECARD/UKASH/MONEYPAK/PERFECT MONEY/WMZ/BTC/LTC/WDC/AUR

The RDC Coin-exchange will be launched approximately 1 week after the launch of the coin .

HOW TO INVEST RedditCOIN BEFORE THE LAUNCH SAFELY ? (IPO)

To get into the IPO you should sent BTC to the following addres : 1KT537sakceofArdRTVyfePzFKmhNnTGbC

After you have sent the desired amount of BTC,you should email us at : [email protected] with the TX ID and your BTC Adress and the amount you have sent (in BTC) . OR Just simply PM us on BitcoinTALK.

The share of RDC you will receive depends on the amount you invest .
The more you invest the more you receive .

POOLS :
1.RESERVED
2.RESERVED
3.rdc.ultrapool.org .

FAUCETS :

A Faucet list will be put there .

GAMES :
List of games accepting RDC as a payment will be put here .

BOUNTIES :

Translation of this topic for the following language only :
Spanish,Chinese,German,Greek,Hebrew,French,Italian,Dutch,Korean,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Romanian,Turkish,Skandinavisk
REWARD:0.05BTC(~30$)

ADVERTISE THE COIN ON OTHER BOARDS THAN BITCOINTALK.ORG :

For EACH topic on other board or website or anything talking about REDDITCOIN , we will reward you with 0.005BTC
Pages:
Jump to: