Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 2. (Read 48142 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Maybe we should start a fresh new thread? this will help a lot for taking over a coin.
Once he have a name we can make a alt handle and we'll start a new thread.  Actually I'll start a thread for the name vote asap to get the ball rolling.
Activity: 266
Maybe we should start a fresh new thread? this will help a lot for taking over a coin.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Hi guys.
 I heard about you from Diem thread. I like ideas to create a family of coins that support each other when help is needed.
I believe we can make much more as the community for crypto world. More people = more: ideas, sources, abilitys, talents...

I wish the fruitful cooperation.

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I think its important to :

1. Tweet active on twitter
2. Let everyone know what you want to do with roman :new features etc.
3. Make a nice website

Then romancoin really could do some nice things. It only has around 16 million coins. But there must be done some work.

Agree 100% 
tinaken_v  can we use the twitter or even could you start sending some tweets.  Right now DIEM itself is lacking in the website department.  Anyone good with the old HTMLs?

Of course, I've send you the password of the twitter account. Goodluck and i really hope that Romancoin will be one of the better coins in the future.

3. Make a nice website

Then romancoin really could do some nice things. It only has around 16 million coins. But there must be done some work.

Agree 100% 
tinaken_v  can we use the twitter or even could you start sending some tweets.  Right now DIEM itself is lacking in the website department.  Anyone good with the old HTMLs?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

3. Make a nice website

Start with a Stability fund and go from there.  That's why I want to get both of our communities together and try and turn the new ROM into something great.

Again I invite anyone to join us in our IRC  #diemcoin

How will you be able to keep it listed on bittrex? As they look at volume to keep a coin listed...

I contacted them asking for more time to get things turned around and I'm hoping the community will come together and create some volume.  The price is ridiculousness low right now.  I'm guessing no one is paying attention here and realizing the potential with this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Start with a Stability fund and go from there.  That's why I want to get both of our communities together and try and turn the new ROM into something great.

How will you be able to keep it listed on bittrex? As they look at volume to keep a coin listed...

legendary
For the new coins name here's a few we have thought up.  Thoughts? Input? Additions to the list?

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

want add Solidus (ancient roman gold coin) to list.

+1

I'm wondering here... when you see all those pumps of ancient coins, like GRK, OTC and before ROM, are other people not planning to take over GRK, OTC too in the same way how ROM coin has been taken over? Or am i just thinking shit here?

I don't know about the other roman coins, ROM was just in the right place at the right time for us.  I think unless you have a new, great idea for a coin then you should revive a dead coin.  We have enough coins that do the same basic thing.

What are the plans of the new romancoin?
For the new coins name here's a few we have thought up.  Thoughts? Input? Additions to the list?

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

+1

I'm wondering here... when you see all those pumps of ancient coins, like GRK, OTC and before ROM, are other people not planning to take over GRK, OTC too in the same way how ROM coin has been taken over? Or am i just thinking shit here?

I don't know about the other roman coins, ROM was just in the right place at the right time for us.  I think unless you have a new, great idea for a coin then you should revive a dead coin.  We have enough coins that do the same basic thing.
legendary

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

+1

Activity: 345
Trusted Member

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

+1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

I GIVE THIS A GREEN LIGHT Smiley 

to many devs give up so early and slam the door behind them, im sure we can bring ROM back up again.  right now price is cheap so im buying as much as my spare btc can handle.

GOOD!  We need volume right now.  I have informed bittrex of the takeover but haven't heard back from them yet.  In the perfect world we wouldn't need them to to intervene because we can drive the vol needed to be taken off the chopping block.
Activity: 104

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

I like fortius , fiscus but these names feel too long to say Tongue

Activity: 109
I GIVE THIS A GREEN LIGHT Smiley 

to many devs give up so early and slam the door behind them, im sure we can bring ROM back up again.  right now price is cheap so im buying as much as my spare btc can handle.

Activity: 266
This coin needs to be bought back from its ashes! great time to buy and i love the idea you guys put out DIEM. Good luck!

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus
Solidus
I’m happy to announce that the Carpe Diem Investment Fund has acquired a large stake in RomanCoin (ROM) and will be taking over the coin.  This will be our first coin rehab and will set the tone for how we work.  

Keep in mind that this is our first rehab outside of our work on DIEM.  Progress will likely be slow as we don’t have the resources we would like to have going into this and we ask for the communities support and if you have something to offer please come forward and let’s talk.

We have a few ideas for ROM including:

Rename/Rebranding of the coin
100/1 or 1000/1 reverse split on current coins
Start a stability fund to ensure sustained growth

None of these are set in stone by any means.  Just ideas our team has thought up.  WE WANT YOUR INPUT!  As the ROM community you should have a say, and we would like to have a town hall meeting on IRC to discuss the future of our coin.

We think we should do a poll for the new name.  We want to stick with the Roman theme maybe do something in latin that has meaning that is true to ROM’s ideals.  If any of you have any suggestions please bring them up and we’ll add them to the list and have a vote in a week or so.

Due to the multiple attempts to “fix” ROM by tinaken that haven’t panned out quite right we think the best thing to do is start a new coin from scratch and to a trade-in on Bittrex which is when the reverse split would happen, so if we decide on 100/1 every 100 coins would become 1.  From experience with DIEM trade-ins like this typically end up leaving a number of coins unclaimed which we will need to decide what to do with.  We can destroy them, put them to use on bounties and promotions or some combination of the two.  Whatever is decided will be decided by the community in a vote.

DIEM’s goal is to create a family of coins that support each other when help is needed.  A family of strong coins benefits us all as well as crypto as a whole.  I’ve found too many devs consider other coins to be competitors, we disagree with this thinking.  We are in this together and the more scams a pump and dumps that happen the more people get frustrated with crypto and leave.  This hurts everyone!

Please read up on DIEM.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndiem-carpediemcoin-alive-and-well-588310
Our long term goals are in the OP.  If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask here or come pop into the DIEM IRC channel.  #diemcoin  or  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#diemcoin
Pages:
Jump to: