Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 40. (Read 24046 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
An impressive development team, you definitely will succeed, guys! Tell me, do you have any video material about the project?

I find many videos on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18y04U3Xn00
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I think, that reaching hard-cap will not be a problem for such project, and summ is more then real.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
An impressive development team, you definitely will succeed, guys! Tell me, do you have any video material about the project?
legendary
Hello, Guys! Cool project! Where are you located?
I think they should be located in Sweden, the company is from Sweden , it say it in the whitepaper
Activity: 350
Hello, Guys! Cool project! Where are you located?
legendary
Interesting project , do you think is supported in any language? i find german on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpoNiBC4A_A&t=137s
Activity: 154
in the construction of a project there should be a team that has been divided in some parts, I find a team that has been arranged neatly in place of each with the advantages of different qualities. this project will soon be successful i am sure with it
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
Hi, I just saw this new project and I hope I have some time to study it. Are there any bounty campaigns to support it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Hey, just looking about this project. The whitepaper is rather huge! Is there any shorter version to start about reading?
sorry but for this moment we have only this. whitepaper will be later
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Hey, just looking about this project. The whitepaper is rather huge! Is there any shorter version to start about reading?
Pages:
Jump to: