Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 238. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
And we have again a ..... Cheesy

Price   KDC   BTC
0.00005900   15232.1454   0.89869658
legendary
I PUT THAT RUMOR HERE AND:

NOT TRUE, read the pt1 disclamer under the post. Placebo has it enlarged for you guys 1 or 2 posts below the original "humor"

Someone added a line at the end Cheesy, anyway, they will fork soon...
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
ultra low volume, only 1.5BTC (coinmarket + coinedup) since the unofficial announce
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
I PUT THAT RUMOR HERE AND:

NOT TRUE, read the pt1 disclamer under the post. Placebo has it enlarged for you guys 1 or 2 posts below the original "humor"
It's amazing what a little rumor can make.. so was it true or not?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
damn yeah the coin is rising fast now.. i thought being optimistic would help but it wasn't… right when i posted a negative comment today the coin shoots up.. i LOVE IT luckily i wasn't selling any, iv been holding since day 1..well anyways,,,

this coin getting a lot of attention now since its gonna fork soon, ppl are buying in now and now is the right time it'll soon be at 10 cents
Only way to get real satisfaction is to HOLD and not sell or undercut with 1000's of satoshis please Smiley

Lets soar it up to 10k Smiley
legendary
Recently a lot of coins had +100% pumps, look at VTC. So i would be surprise that we have a jump of a few 100%. Infact on coinedup we already did 100% Cheesy
OK, you know what's gonna happen eventually.. da dump. It would be good if we end up above of the present price.
legendary
Volume is rising fast, who is at work here? Did Wolong found KlondikeCoin ?  Grin

I don't have a clue, but I tweet some messages to a few pumpers and Wolong, and Fantas, and KingBTC, and ..... Smiley
Volume is rising fast, who is at work here? Did Wolong found KlondikeCoin ?  Grin
I told you guys weeks ago this coin is DEAD. At the moment you guys were all so happy to be able to get KDC listed at coinedup by donating, I knew; these guys have no clue. I sold all my 100k KDC around 10000 sat. I just came back to see if something was changed. But eveything is stil the same. One more advice; dump the coin while you can get 4000 sat.

Too late, is over that price  Grin
Call me a troll, but im a 1st day supporter of this coin Smiley
Besides, a bit of humor is needed very much in here.

My twitter account has almost over 40 followers withtin 2 days. Gonna promote KDC some more. Hopefully attract some more potential investors.
Follow me at twitter.com/minecrypto

Could it be that of my BS story the price went up? Lol Smiley
Activity: 778
I told you guys weeks ago this coin is DEAD. At the moment you guys were all so happy to be able to get KDC listed at coinedup by donating, I knew; these guys have no clue. I sold all my 100k KDC around 10000 sat. I just came back to see if something was changed. But eveything is stil the same. One more advice; dump the coin while you can get 4000 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
legendary
hold and buy till everything takes into effect should be at least double the price in the 10 k range when all said and done

Please note that two weeks ago we were trading at 16000, so i expect at least 16000. The block halvering really doesn't matter for me, the other tasks that they will do is a lot more important for the future of this coin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
hold and buy till everything takes into effect should be at least double the price in the 10 k range when all said and done
legendary
KDC hit 8800 on coinedup!!!!
LOOOL what the fuck happened there?!

No clue, but if the block changes are indeed true then we are talking about 20,160 KDC per day down from 110,800 and down from 55,400 from the original block halvering. So every month there will only be 604,800 KDC coins added, so it will already take us 9 months for double the amount of coins that are currently already mine.
Activity: 308
KDC back to 5000 at coinmarket.io

holding now 11K Cheesy
Jump to: