Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 239. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
KDC hit 8800 on coinedup!!!!
LOOOL what the fuck happened there?!
Doesn't matter if DOGE-fag trolled.
They will fork it...  Undecided
The facebook wallet WILL get ready soon.
I guess we're a couple of ppl that will take care of the social shit too if they let us!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
ive moved all my hash power to SUN since it has better price than KDC now.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Have some good news for ya all.

Got in contact with dev Mike through twitter. Facebookapp is ready and will be released friday 8pm CET.
Also a tipbot in #klondikecoin on freenet will be available friday, together with a built-in dice game (50/50 chance)

But i save the best parts for last:

- Fork will be this friday, more details and blocknumber will be announched. They gonna do 12.5 coins per block with superblocks "i've struck gold-block" that give 50 coins. These superblocks happen at random with a 3% chance.
- Website is totally re-done and will be more interactive with a trollbox, newsfeed, twitterfeed etc.
- They will announce someone for keeping all the shit up to date, also the twitter
- A new website will be launched this weekend also, where community members can trade real goods for KDC (Klonpay)

- The reason for not responding for last 2-3 days here was because they didnt wanna say things, but come up with real working shit combined with a big announcement and new topic.

I recon one of the devs will be here soon to confirm this.

Im loving it; Klondike, the Real GoldRush

Klondike $1 !

omg what a bullshit i just wrote above here... but would be nice if it actually were true, aight

This is all great news!!!  Nice to hear something positive.  Sounds like the Devs are working hard behind the scenes.  The only negative I can see with this is the release on Friday. Usually on weekends people put a lot of money in fiat or personal wallets and come back on Monday to be safe.  Best time for a massive announcement would be Thursday or Sunday evening GMT time.  But beggars can't be choosers.  LOL

Read the small letters aswell.. he is trolling
Mine for your life

Got in contact with dev Mike through twitter. Facebookapp is ready and will be released friday 8pm CET.
Also a tipbot in #klondikecoin on freenet will be available friday, together with a built-in dice game (50/50 chance)

- Fork will be this friday, more details and blocknumber will be announched. They gonna do 12.5 coins per block with superblocks "i've struck gold-block" that give 50 coins. These superblocks happen at random with a 3% chance.
- Website is totally re-done and will be more interactive with a trollbox, newsfeed, twitterfeed etc.
- They will announce someone for keeping all the shit up to date, also the twitter
- A new website will be launched this weekend also, where community members can trade real goods for KDC (Klonpay)

- The reason for not responding for last 2-3 days here was because they didnt wanna say things, but come up with real working shit combined with a big announcement and new topic.

Klondike $1 !

omg what a bullshit i just wrote above here... but would be nice if it actually were true, aight

This is all great news!!!  Nice to hear something positive.  Sounds like the Devs are working hard behind the scenes.  The only negative I can see with this is the release on Friday. Usually on weekends people put a lot of money in fiat or personal wallets and come back on Monday to be safe.  Best time for a massive announcement would be Thursday or Sunday evening GMT time.  But beggars can't be choosers.  LOL
Placebo you are from here on, on my ignore list. I cant stand what you are writing. Even your name has started to annoy me...

Mr. Fucking knowitall

Interesting, how can you ignore people, i also need to use this functionality Cheesy All my statements are based on maths/ comparing KDC with other coins, etc. It got nothing to do with knowitall, maybe in Sweden they call that knowitall, in other countries they call it analyse.
HEY YOU! There's always two sides of a coin... remember that. I'm from Sweden too  Wink
That is why it take so long to dig Klondike coins, it is too cold Smiley Anyway the future of KDC looks nice... people that want the fork will get it, but more important they are working on tools where we can use Klondike coins and this can boost KDC again. That is what Mr. Fucking knowitall now is thinking Smiley
Haha yeah... Just got another 7950 so I have 2mhps atm, I got to have my window open so that it doesn't overheat... It's pretty cold in here atm  Grin
Yeah... I don't like the fork at all but I guess if it gives KDC publicity it's good... I support the Dev's decision anyhow!
legendary
Placebo you are from here on, on my ignore list. I cant stand what you are writing. Even your name has started to annoy me...

Mr. Fucking knowitall

Interesting, how can you ignore people, i also need to use this functionality Cheesy All my statements are based on maths/ comparing KDC with other coins, etc. It got nothing to do with knowitall, maybe in Sweden they call that knowitall, in other countries they call it analyse.
HEY YOU! There's always two sides of a coin... remember that. I'm from Sweden too  Wink
That is why it take so long to dig Klondike coins, it is too cold Smiley Anyway the future of KDC looks nice... people that want the fork will get it, but more important they are working on tools where we can use Klondike coins and this can boost KDC again. That is what Mr. Fucking knowitall now is thinking Smiley

Mr. Fucking knowitall

legendary

Mr. Fucking knowitall

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Mr. Fucking knowitall
legendary

Klondike $1 !

Interesting lowering to 12.5 coins per block.  1250 coins + 150 coins = 1400 coins for 100 blocks, meaning 14 KDC per block, this is a massive decrease in block number. Two options here....

If they can launch all together with the new stuff that they are working on, then this coin can explode to 20000. Networkhashrate will remain stable even with the big drop in rewards, why? Because of the new future that they will release.

Klondike $1, why not, we are still in a bear market, but one day... Wink

Activity: 168
ohh f..k sold my KDC at 1 satoshi a piece yesterday.

idiotscore: over 9000...

We are on the same level then, we should communicate well since we are both equally retarded.

So you study in Sweden?, well then I'm happy for you and your student loans that will last half your lifetime Cheesy

Big whoop... Paying like 70usd per month when your starting salary will be aprox 3500-4000USD.... #Tufflyfe #thugsindahuud2014

Yeah, this will ruin my life yo! I could have bought crack from Jilixi and maybe have made him happy with those money  Cry
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
While all the kids are bored in here and keep on trolling, I keep bringing all interested the good news.

Nice new buyer at coinedup. Welcome:

Buy KDC
Rate   KDC   BTC
0.00004   52084.32801862   2.08337312

2 btc buywall at 4k.

the interesting good news would be a Dev actually staying in here for more then an hour each week.

Or a community leader is fine by me too.
While all the kids are bored in here and keep on trolling, I keep bringing all interested the good news.

Buy KDC
Rate   KDC   BTC

2 btc buywall at 4k.

the interesting good news would be a Dev actually staying in here for more then an hour each week.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
While all the kids are bored in here and keep on trolling, I keep bringing all who is interested the good news.

Buy KDC
Rate   KDC   BTC

2 btc buywall at 4k.
Price actually at 4200 satoshi at Coinmarket.io
ohh f..k sold my KDC at 1 satoshi a piece yesterday.

idiotscore: over 9000...

We are on the same level then, we should communicate well since we are both equally retarded.
Jump to: