Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 5. (Read 85113 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
The faucet is located here:
http://explorer.kimocoin.com/faucet

The donation address is:
KkK9kBcxjWybrJ8JCddxKziXrBQaxmLvRd

Thanks for supporting our coin!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Ah, thanks friend.  Seems the coins belong to RIPPEDDRAGON, and he's not mining anymore  Roll Eyes

---
Faucet activity is up.  Everyone please donate something to the faucet so we can grow our community.
I can donate
Where do I send KMC?
Cryptomancer
Ah, thanks friend.  Seems the coins belong to RIPPEDDRAGON, and he's not mining anymore  Roll Eyes

---
Faucet activity is up.  Everyone please donate something to the faucet so we can grow our community.
Hmm, that's interesting.  KkpNRwvNmCjpTf5EcX4CBbuYhwDbWA7zU7 is the pool address for kimo.internetarena.it.  For example you can see block 93388 was just won by the pool and the payout went to that address.  Then look at transaction 1f8359994a270a1de44c88e02953b5c9f71f4c992b8e4d47822cc8c653d36634 that's the most recent payout to our billionaire address, and it's from the pool earlier today.  Maybe it belongs to sony87, but his hashrate is much lower than yours.  Maybe he stopped mining so hard.  Who is our billionaire?
Cryptomancer
Hmm, that's interesting.  KkpNRwvNmCjpTf5EcX4CBbuYhwDbWA7zU7 is the pool address for kimo.internetarena.it.  For example you can see block 93388 was just won by the pool and the payout went to that address.  Then look at transaction 1f8359994a270a1de44c88e02953b5c9f71f4c992b8e4d47822cc8c653d36634 that's the most recent payout to our billionaire address, and it's from the pool earlier today.  Maybe it belongs to sony87, but his hashrate is much lower than yours.  Maybe he stopped mining so hard.  Who is our billionaire?
I'm loving the opportunity to amass a huge chunk of the distribution.  Most of the hash is split between kimo.internetarena.it and kmc.1js.us, which isn't all that much.  I've been noticing the hashrate fluctuating quite a bit at the Italian pool, especially from GraberKGD1 who is presumably our billionaire whale.  I'll be adding more hash.
Yes.
I am mine KMC ~700 kh/s
If diff small + add ~2500 kh/s
I not billionaire Undecided

Sorry for my English. I'm from Russia  Undecided

You're definitely our billionaire KcepJbJSVXrRuP6jbuM9ZkPgE7RW5qSAA3, maybe not USD billionaire, but KMC billionaire  Smiley.

Very smart to add hash when diff is low, how do you do this?  Automatically with software or manually?
manually))
Kh5E5fmQ4qy8uL4b7EgH8n7Sf19Me6m8Qy my KMC Address)))
Cryptomancer
I'm loving the opportunity to amass a huge chunk of the distribution.  Most of the hash is split between kimo.internetarena.it and kmc.1js.us, which isn't all that much.  I've been noticing the hashrate fluctuating quite a bit at the Italian pool, especially from GraberKGD1 who is presumably our billionaire whale.  I'll be adding more hash.
Yes.
I am mine KMC ~700 kh/s

You're definitely our billionaire KcepJbJSVXrRuP6jbuM9ZkPgE7RW5qSAA3, maybe not USD billionaire, but KMC billionaire  Smiley.

Very smart to add hash when diff is low, how do you do this?  Automatically with software or manually?
Yes.
I am mine KMC ~700 kh/s

Cryptomancer
I'm loving the opportunity to amass a huge chunk of the distribution.  Most of the hash is split between kimo.internetarena.it and kmc.1js.us, which isn't all that much.  I've been noticing the hashrate fluctuating quite a bit at the Italian pool, especially from GraberKGD1 who is presumably our billionaire whale.  I'll be adding more hash.
Activity: 104
0.02641537 Difficulty

Diff already increased, but anyway, it's a VERY good time for solo mining Smiley
0.02641537 Difficulty
Cryptomancer
It doesn't hurt to vote so now and then ;-)
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KMC

IMHO, until block reward decrease it's no sense to open new market. But it's just IMHO Smiley

Even if we all vote daily it will take some time to get listed on MintPal--probably enough time for the inflation to end, so I think it's a  good idea to vote. 
Activity: 104

IMHO, until block reward decrease it's no sense to open new market. But it's just IMHO Smiley
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
wallet not connection(((

open up the debug window and type:
addnode kimocoin.com onetry
addnode kmc.1js.us onetry

If that doesn't do it, then let me know and I'll post some more nodes.
everything works
thank you
Cryptomancer
wallet not connection(((

open up the debug window and type:
addnode kimocoin.com onetry
addnode kmc.1js.us onetry

If that doesn't do it, then let me know and I'll post some more nodes.
wallet not connection(((
Cryptomancer
I realize that everyone has a life and it too busy to work on our coin.  It's cool, whatever.  I'll try to find some time for it in the near future.  We'll need to start a new thread soon, but I would like to have a nice looking website up first--and we'll need to keep some discussion going in the new thread.

Nice to see a few people using the faucet  Grin

Crazy to see that we're approaching the max block reward and the diff is so low.  Great time to mine.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm planning to start buying up coins as the diff starts falling.  As long as those of us with over 100M can hold until the block subsidy hits 5k, I think it's possible to reach 1 satoshi before then.
Cryptomancer
Good news, the explorer is now fully sync'd up and operational.  I also made some optimizations to improve the performance.

Anyone who cares about the coin and knows some basic HTML (I'm looking at you), should prepare a basic info page for kimocoin.com.  Right now it's just forwarding to the block explorer.  Please PM me if you can help out.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
any valid nodes up? I don't get any connections.

try these:
kimocoin.com:1889
kmc.1js.us:1889

thx, that worked
Pages:
Jump to: