Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 2. (Read 85113 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
Auction ends in less than one hour.  Current bid is 40M KMC--a crazy low price for a new 120GB Intel SSD.  Final chance to bid 45 KMC and make this drive yours.
Cryptomancer
Only three hours left to bid.  Put your KMC to work and speed up your computer with a brand new 120GB Intel SSD.  Any takers at 45M KMC?
Cryptomancer
Diff is up to 0.132  Cheesy
It was brought to my attention that the faucet hasn't been working properly since I put it behind nginx.  This issue is fixed so go get some free KMC at the faucet. http://explorer.kimocoin.com/faucet

Current bid is 40M KMC for a New 120GB Intel SSD.  Only 11 hours left.  Bidding is open to the public.  Who will bid $45M KMC?
Activity: 440
Cryptomancer
Current bid is $35M KMC for a New 120GB Intel SSD?  Only one day left, don't let the opportunity pass.  Who will offer $40M KMC?
Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Speaking of the auction, current bid is 30M KMC for a Brand New 120GB Intel SSD.  Bidding is open to the public and we're shipping worldwide.  Who can bid 35M KMC, only two days left!

35M KMC
Cryptomancer
You are no longer on Bittrex, update the OP and start working on the trades. What is the point of having a coin without an exchange, what's the point of having an exchange without a trade. Start trading, morons! You can do it yourselves, get volume up and get noticed!

Thanks for your comments.  Actually trading volume is up on Comkort--it's our only exchange now.  KMC trades in LTC so naturally we were delisted from BTC exchanges.  As the block reward continues to fall and the price and volume picks up we'll reach out to the exchanges.  Also, the OP is no longer with us so we can't update it.  At the current buy price, KMC mining is more profitable than anything--but our miners are holding because we know the price will go much higher.  If you're new here, be sure to pick up some KMC at the faucet.  We'll start a new thread very soon, once the auction is over.

Speaking of the auction, current bid is 30M KMC for a Brand New 120GB Intel SSD.  Bidding is open to the public and we're shipping worldwide.  Who can bid 35M KMC, only two days left!
Qxw
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
You are no longer on Bittrex, update the OP and start working on the trades. What is the point of having a coin without an exchange, what's the point of having an exchange without a trade. Start trading, morons! You can do it yourselves, get volume up and get noticed!
Cryptomancer
We have a 30M KMC bid for a brand new 120GB Intel SSD  Bidding is open to public.  You can buy KMC at Comkort for a killer deal on a great drive.  Who wants it for 35M KMC?  At the current buy price of KMC, that's only 3.5 LTC or USD$35--but you must pay in KMC.

brand new...

Do it mean it is unopened factory sealed original package? As you tell there is no package. If it is powered after factory, it is used / second hand.

So, what is exatly this situation.

Is it real new unused and factory seal proof it is never used?

It's a brand new (never powered), factory sealed, bulk packed drive.  So it's the drive only, but it still factory sealed.  I sell hard drives in my real life, we buy them by the case from OEM overstock.

Who can bid 35M KMC?
Qxw
We have a 30M KMC bid for a brand new 120GB Intel SSD  Bidding is open to public.  You can buy KMC at Comkort for a killer deal on a great drive.  Who wants it for 35M KMC?  At the current buy price of KMC, that's only 3.5 LTC or USD$35--but you must pay in KMC.

brand new...

Do it mean it is unopened factory sealed original package? As you tell there is no package. If it is powered after factory, it is used / second hand.

So, what is exatly this situation.

Is it real new unused and factory seal proof it is never used?
Cryptomancer
We have a 30M KMC bid for a brand new 120GB Intel SSD  Bidding is open to public.  You can buy KMC at Comkort for a killer deal on a great drive.  Who wants it for 35M KMC?  At the current buy price of KMC, that's only 3.5 LTC or USD$35--but you must pay in KMC.
Activity: 106
i offer
21milion kmc and 40milion hex "HEISENBERG"

Thanks for the bid, but this is a KMC only auction.  You could sell the HEX and buy KMC on Comkort.  Wink

sony87 is the top bid with 25M KMC.  This is a nice drive guys, it will make an old computer run like new with 250 MB/sec read speed.  Who can offer 30M?
30M
Cryptomancer
i offer

Thanks for the bid, but this is a KMC only auction.  You could sell the HEX and buy KMC on Comkort.  Wink

sony87 is the top bid with 25M KMC.  This is a nice drive guys, it will make an old computer run like new with 250 MB/sec read speed.  Who can offer 30M?
Activity: 109
i offer
Activity: 160
25M from me

Aww man. I was gonna place a bid, too. Well, if you change your mind I'm willing to drop 12M Smiley
Activity: 440
Cryptomancer
Thanks for the tip, but I would like to offer a KMC only auction.  Let's just do it here, maybe we'll find a better solution for the next auction.

Here's the deal:
We're having an auction for a brand new 120GB Intel SSD as shown above.
Post your KMC bid in this thread. The highest bid on June 23rd at 4:00 AM GMT will win.  Later bids will not be accepted.  The winning bidder will have 24 hours to send the payment or the next bidder wins.

The winning bidder will send payment to:
KcVM37ayHHL7jj1jWCCZnPpZ23bewXBDGY

I will ship within 24 hours by USPS Priority Mail (domestic or international) and provide tracking.  I will list the price as USD$50 on the customs form, you are responsible for any import taxes.  I will ship the package with insurance, but if you are in a country with a poor postal system the risk is ultimately yours if it gets stuck in customs.  Can upgrade to FedEx Express shipping for an extra charge in BTC, but Priority Mail should be only 6-10 days for most countries, and 1-3 days for US customers.

Bidding starts at 10M KMC, do we have any takers?
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
I have an idea to build some value for KMC.  Would like to do a KMC auction, if it goes well we can do one every week.

Any suggestion how take bids?  We could just post them here, but maybe there's a better way.

This new site http://bidcoind.com/ is trying to create a lot of buzz. I still have to investigate it though.
Maybe you can use it for KMC as well? It supports Auctions ;-)
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
The reward is going down rapidly, difficulty is going through the roof (relatively speaking Tongue)

Pages:
Jump to: