Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 3. (Read 85113 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
I have an idea to build some value for KMC.  Would like to do a KMC auction, if it goes well we can do one every week.

I can offer:

SSD Drive, Intel X25-M 120GB 2.5" SATA, Model # SSDSA2M120G2GC
Brand New, factory sealed drive only--no package or accessories.
Worldwide shipping by USPS Priority Mail (I'm in the USA)

Any suggestion how take bids?  We could just post them here, but maybe there's a better way.
Cryptomancer
Nice trading at Comkort, 18M volume, last trade at 12 litoshis.   Cool

...and the block reward declines
Cryptomancer
Whoever has address Koms1GU1WC8gKDy5DN7JKiJ1xcjNx7SoV3, something is wrong with your rig, you're submitting only invalid shares at kmc.1js.us for nearly four hours now.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
~ ten hours till the end of happiness (big block reward)  Smiley
Cryptomancer
Attention kimo.internetarena.it miners (especially GraberKGD and RIPPEDDRAGON), you are having poor luck--119% expected shares per block in the last 24 hours.  P2Pool has an advantage due to block broadcasting between nodes.

I have set up an EU node.  It's hosted on a fast SSD server in the Netherlands, 0% fee.  Please give it a try, I think you will find better payouts and it's better for our coin to avoid large centralized pools.

http://p2pool-eu.kimocoin.com
Most importantly pool should be stable. Always online.
All 3 months pool kimo.internetarena.it was online. Stability. He's the best.

Agree with you 100% friend.  Needed more RAM, now the server is upgraded.  It was down for nearly two hours yesterday, but for most of the down time I was able to redirect the traffic to kmc.1js.us, you can see the chart there shows the increased traffic so you should not have lost much time.  Even with the short downtime I think you would have a better payout for the day.  Anyway I recommend setting kmc.1js.us as a backup pool.  We will not have any downtime again, hope you will watch it and keep mining there after you see that it's stable.
Activity: 106
Attention kimo.internetarena.it miners (especially GraberKGD and RIPPEDDRAGON), you are having poor luck--119% expected shares per block in the last 24 hours.  P2Pool has an advantage due to block broadcasting between nodes.

I have set up an EU node.  It's hosted on a fast SSD server in the Netherlands, 0% fee.  Please give it a try, I think you will find better payouts and it's better for our coin to avoid large centralized pools.

Most importantly pool should be stable. Always online.
All 3 months pool kimo.internetarena.it was online. Stability. He's the best.
Cryptomancer
Did you PM forgetme?  He started the coin and ran the shop but he has abandoned the project.  He announced that he would give refunds to anyone who asks.  How much KMC was your purchase?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi, what can I do about getting a refund from the kimoshop?

Still have not got my order and it's been like 3 months.
Cryptomancer
Thanks, jacob019 for answers.
After an hour reward increased to a "normal" value. I'll remain on p2pool-eu Smiley
By the way, on Comkort trading is in a good progress Wink

Happy to have you onboard  Grin  A strong p2pool makes our coin more distinctive, it will help us grow.  Nice to see the price rising on Comkort, people actually buying now--a good time to buy while the price is still low.  Only one day until the first drop in the block reward.
Thanks, jacob019 for answers.
After an hour reward increased to a "normal" value. I'll remain on p2pool-eu Smiley
By the way, on Comkort trading is in a good progress Wink
Cryptomancer
Thanks for trying it guys  Smiley

Diff shares small. I have too many Reject.  Cry
Need to up diff shares

I live in Russia. In kaliningrad.

Higher reject is normal with P2Pool, P2Pool has a share chain with 1 second targeting, instead of 60 seconds like kimocoin, so the share raject rate is higher, but it's okay because it's the same for all miners and even reject shares can win a block for the pool.  I would advise you to watch the size of the payouts for your hashrate and compare to the other pool to see how well it works for you.  Your latency between Russia and Netherlands should be very similar to Italy.

I'm trying to mine on p2pool-eu, but I have strange behavior:
I have a miner with ~40 khash/s, and then launch it mining on p2pool-eu, my kimocoin wallet show me a lot "mined", but with value like 40 KMC, 45 KMC etc.
Is this ok?

It's normal.  With P2Pool you are paid directly from the coinbase.  As soon as each block is mined the coins go directly to your wallet and never go to a pool wallet.  Therefore you get many small payments.  When you first start mining the payments are small, because with PPLNS it takes a while to build up to full payout.  Should only take about an hour.

And one more question: If i mine on another p2pool node(with another miner) with same address/wallet, it may be a problem?

Yes, it's okay.  Each node connects to all the other nodes and together they make one big pool.  The payout from each block is distributed to miners across all the nodes, so you can switch whenever you want or mine on many different nodes with the same address.  P2Pool uses the same block chain technology to make a share chain, this approach makes is much safer for the coin and for miners than traditional pools.

Diff shares small. I have too many Reject.  Cry
Need to up diff shares

I live in Russia. In kaliningrad.
And one more question: If i mine on another p2pool node(with another miner) with same address/wallet, it may be a problem?
Attention kimo.internetarena.it miners (especially GraberKGD and RIPPEDDRAGON), you are having poor luck--119% expected shares per block in the last 24 hours.  P2Pool has an advantage due to block broadcasting between nodes.

I have set up an EU node.  It's hosted on a fast SSD server in the Netherlands, 0% fee.  Please give it a try, I think you will find better payouts and it's better for our coin to avoid large centralized pools.

I'm trying to mine on p2pool-eu, but I have strange behavior:
I have a miner with ~40 khash/s, and then launch it mining on p2pool-eu, my kimocoin wallet show me a lot "mined", but with value like 40 KMC, 45 KMC etc.
Is this ok?
Attention kimo.internetarena.it miners (especially GraberKGD and RIPPEDDRAGON), you are having poor luck--119% expected shares per block in the last 24 hours.  P2Pool has an advantage due to block broadcasting between nodes.

I have set up an EU node.  It's hosted on a fast SSD server in the Netherlands, 0% fee.  Please give it a try, I think you will find better payouts and it's better for our coin to avoid large centralized pools.

OK. Try. Smiley
Cryptomancer

Yeah, Comkort is down.  There's a note on their twitter feed that they're working on it.

In other news the official kimocoin website is now online  Grin
http://www.kimocoin.com/

A big thank you to birdonwheels5, our official web designer and a member of our core development team.  Cheesy  Comments and suggestions are appreciated.  This is our community site, so if anyone wants to make edits or contributions just PM them to me.
Comkort is working.  Wink
Cryptomancer
Yeah, Comkort is down.  There's a note on their twitter feed that they're working on it.

In other news the official kimocoin website is now online  Grin
http://www.kimocoin.com/

A big thank you to birdonwheels5, our official web designer and a member of our core development team.  Cheesy  Comments and suggestions are appreciated.  This is our community site, so if anyone wants to make edits or contributions just PM them to me.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Is Comkort down, or is it just me? I keep getting a screen that says it's down when I try to go there.

Anyways, in other news... I finished the website and submitted it to Jacob Tongue Hopefully it's all set to go. But if it isn't, I'll fix it up and we'll be set in no time!
difficulty up to 0.10413952
13 faucet users in 24 hours
active trading on Comkort
11 LTC in buy orders
Four days until the first negative adjustment to the block reward

Mining is profitable.  At the current reward, diff, and price one could rent a rig on leaserig or betarigs and sell the coins for a profit.
Cool

Yes, doubled diff it's something Smiley

Personally, I'm very curious to see what will happen when block reward will fall.
Pages:
Jump to: