Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 115. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in LABH It means profit.
Activity: 112
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach?
how much time to stake a coin in wallet
Activity: 21
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
No there is no such rules and limits to add us coins to staking pool its ur wish how much u want u can
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Activity: 112
 what is staking pool and what is its advantages
Activity: 98
How to get DV8 free coins ??
u can buy the coin in wallet it self or u can exchange it through in CRYPTO BRIDGE
Activity: 21
Great work!!!!The project has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 84
How to get DV8 free coins ??
Activity: 70
 SmileyDV8 looks well on the market!!!!!
Activity: 52
Is there any difference between staking pool and solo staking?
Which one yeilds me a reward first..
Activity: 84
great project, cheap prices !
Buy time

Ya its a great time to buy the coin bcoz the value of the coin is cheap so buy more.,... Earn more....  Smiley
Activity: 23
и бyдeт ли 1usd зa мoнeтy
Activity: 23
Здpacтвyйтe cкaжитe в кoшeлькe cтoит buy 8dv этo чтo тaкoe и пoд ним 1usd этo чтo и пoчeмy oнa вклaдкa нe aктивнa
pra
Activity: 98
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach?

No it's simple, when ur block hits the number ending 8 or 88 then ur getting the reward if u don't then there are other rewards
Activity: 126
I believe, If I invest in early stage, I will get more Return. And this project is Very Nice,  People likes more & more on Dv8coin.

Is both  bank ledgers and crypto ledgers are same or different?
If it is different why so?

No both are different as in bank the transactions cannot be seen but in case of cryptoledgers it can be seen by anyone in the world it shows the genuine of it and it can't be altered by anyone in the world  and it is so safe that no one hack it....
Activity: 61
I believe, If I invest in early stage, I will get more Return. And this project is Very Nice,  People likes more & more on Dv8coin.

Is both  bank ledgers and crypto ledgers are same or different?
If it is different why so?
Activity: 70
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
Activity: 27
This blockchain is quite stable. I've seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack
Jump to: