Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 117. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
what is the present price of the coin
the present price of coin is 0.00000133
wow still it is not a good price but i am happy it is not leaving consistency level in price
Activity: 35
what is the  staking and staking pool
staking is done with by own in our system by keeping the system for 24 hours on without failing power, net.....
in staking pool the server run the system and gives the coin without any fees
Activity: 84
what is the present price of the coin
the present price of coin is 0.00000133
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
what is the reason behind to do ledger like this
Activity: 56
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates.
The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome.
The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to focus on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so
It make the plan more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 14
Let's give the dv8coin team a chance to prove themselves that they have a good project.

Also, give chance to dv8 coin  a chance to prove herself that is, blogger, etc but also she can be good in block chain and cryptocurrency.

This project is not about dv8 itself, but the service that they can create with the support of many investors and people....
Activity: 14
I've been trying to access the site of this project, but it can't be found.  The site build already? The address even available for purchase.
Activity: 42
The more I learn, the more I understand that I have hope to investing on this project .
If we see the specification of the coin for sure every one will invest because this is a high POS coin
By the hard team work we can say this is a promising project
Nice to be a part of this project
Activity: 98
guys its the better to buy the coins before the value of the coin increases rapidly
its the time to make money has the value of the coin is low buy the coin and hold the coin till the value of the coin increases
and then sell it and earn profits  Smiley
Ya the price of the coin is slightly less, we should buy and multiply coins by adding it to the staking pool once the price of the coin increases you can sell for better price
DV8 coin is not just, its the best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project..
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
encryption is the method by which plaintext or any other type of data is converted from a readable form to an encoded version that can only be decoded by another entity if they have access to a decryption key.
Activity: 70
dv8 coin is for exchange the coins or withdraw.

It is for both exchange and withdraw
for which you want u can use it do you want to withdraw u can withdraw and u want to exchange u can exchange..
DV8 COIN is a very beautiful project! You deserve more recognition, DV8 COIN can make it easy to use crypto coins. Continue like that I have DV8 COIN and I will not sell for months! The price does not reflect the value
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

Ya it's totally different as on the bank the transaction records are not shown but in case of ledgers all the transaction are seen by anyone in the world
Activity: 126
the POS rewards of this coin is very good and the rewards are distributed from 1000%APR to 10000%APR its awesome
can anyone say how to get 10000%APR ?

if the block hits the number ending with 77 than ur going to get 10000%APR  which is so huge
if in case the block does not hit any otheer rewards than there is a fixed ROI 1000%APR which is enough
Activity: 53
DV8 uses the Script Proof-of-Work(PoW)algorithm along with Proof-of-Stake(PoS) for
network security.
pra
Activity: 98
the POS rewards of this coin is very good and the rewards are distributed from 1000%APR to 10000%APR its awesome
can anyone say how to get 10000%APR ?
Activity: 49
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people cannot afford to invest sums needed during pre-sale. Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on business.
Activity: 32
guys its the better to buy the coins before the value of the coin increases rapidly
its the time to make money has the value of the coin is low buy the coin and hold the coin till the value of the coin increases
and then sell it and earn profits  Smiley
In this project Coins that generates new blocks through proof of stake,

which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds.
Jump to: