Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 116. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes, definitely an extremely under-valued hidden gem under radars. It'sa long term hold since we're early investors
Activity: 112
dv8 coin is for exchange the coins or withdraw....
it is  both exchange and withdraw .......
Activity: 28
DV8 block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders
Activity: 70
dv8 coin is for exchange the coins or withdraw....
Activity: 56
DV8 coin is not just, its the best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project..
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 84
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
dv8 coin is for exchange the coins or withdraw.
Activity: 14
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach?
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
what is the present price of the coin
the present price of coin is 0.00000133

Not really lol, it's 10x less ^^

It's 0.00000012 Wink
Activity: 74
By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

encrypt is an option to make the wallet secure and safe from second and third members
when the wallet is in encrypt position wallet will not get stake
Activity: 154
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

Once the wallet get locked means the staking will get stop
but there is a positive option ur wallet will get mature when its lock
Activity: 112
DV8 coin is really powerful, and this is an old project for the status quo, and we can see in this project that a strong community is crucial to a coin.
i saw the road map of the dv8  coin it was very impressive and every quarter they are adding more features and conducting many programs and with there upcoming 2019 plans and goals is very exciting
how to know about this coin performance
you can know from there website there team as mentioned about the route map and there upcoming goals and plans and the coin is getting listed in many exchanges too
Activity: 49
The technology of the DV8 coin project is very attractive, but the marketing capability of the project team is still good, and the future development is worth looking forward to.
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that have if ever they will participate to this project.
Activity: 84
DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this DV8 coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks
Activity: 82
my system was crashed how to get my wallet back if  there any chances of missing the coins.
yes if the system get crash means their is no word of taking back your wallet
but if you copy the wallet data in seperate system means you can recover your wallet
Jump to: