Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 146. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
How to store my coins secure and safely ?
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If I lost then how can i recover it?

Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. you have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using   choose reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use............
Activity: 56
How to store my coins secure and safely ?
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If I lost then how can i recover it?
Activity: 84
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?
marge your coins in single compound and you will get your coins back
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!
Activity: 98
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project

Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator

So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment?

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit

I agree with you, I liked your convictions and proofs, I am sure that you are saying the right things
Activity: 28
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project

Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator

So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment?

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit
Activity: 112

Activity: 52

Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

Where did you get this information? Can you share the sources?

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?

Yes, this information is interesting to me, I want to know where I can view data and new participants of the project. I'm sure it's very interesting and important

Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?

The incorruptible ledger means it done with the it is an master block chain which control the which operate the all the block chain terminology done control the normal block chain process and gives a perfect result for the users  and add the people to block chain process and it is seen by everyone using the wallet and maintains the all ledgers of the block chain.
   Block-chain is Considered Incorruptible. Any ill-intention-ed individual acting alone is powerless. “To take over the network, an attacker would have to control more than 50 percent of its total computing power,

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal
     product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
The incorruptible ledger means it done with the it is an master block chain which control the which operate the all the block chain terminology done control the normal block chain process and gives a perfect result for the users  and add the people to block chain process and it is seen by everyone using the wallet and maintains the all ledgers of the block chain.
   Block-chain is Considered Incorruptible. Any ill-intention-ed individual acting alone is powerless. “To take over the network, an attacker would have to control more than 50 percent of its total computing power,

Jump to: