Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 147. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The incorruptible ledger means it done with the it is an master block chain which control the which operate the all the block chain terminology done control the normal block chain process and gives a perfect result for the users  and add the people to block chain process and it is seen by everyone using the wallet and maintains the all ledgers of the block chain.
Activity: 84
The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered.
A blockchain is the structure of data that represents a financial ledger entry, or a record of a transaction. Each transaction is digitally signed to ensure its authenticity and that no one tampers with it, so the ledger itself and the existing transactions within it are assumed to be of high integrity.
Activity: 70
By doing encryption we can keep your wallet safe and secure...
Activity: 14
Hey  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 56
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
Activity: 126
the block-chain ledger is different and unique from other ledger  it may different from banks, other currency ledgers
the banks other transaction keep their information for the certain time but the block-chain ledger keep the information about their transaction from first to last.... Grin
Activity: 22
hi i just seen coin specification ...APR intrest is also good modification
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How to store my coins secure and safely ?
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
How to store my coins secure and safely ?
Activity: 52
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?

If u want to talk about benefits then in pool staking there is no need to have minimum coins to stake, 
The rewards are given faster than that of solo staking,  ur wallet need not to be open even if ur wallet is of the coins will be staking
Problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly. What is the Major reason for this Give me some solution for that ?
Check your wallet Whether is in 'LOCK' or NOT, If it is in Lock your facing that problem unlock your wallet,
 Then your staking process will be continue soon
 Problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly. What is the Major reason for this Give me some solution for that ?
if i lost my discord account, which is the member of staking pool and i have confirmed the transaction through this discord id means
can i get my coins back which are in staking pool without this id....
Activity: 22
how to check balance in dv8 pool?
you can know the  balance through mail alert or message alert once after increasing  or  decreasing  of your coins in the wallet
Activity: 98
how to check balance in dv8 pool?
The coin as such a great unique feature, and the POS reward of this coin is also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing  
Day by day,  what is the reason for this? Can any one w m explain Huh

This does not depend upon the coin,  it depends upon the people who invest on this coin
Now a days the people have became panic and selling there coin for cheap price and this will affect the value of the coin

Bcoz of some people selling there coin for cheap price the value of the coin is decreasing
But no worries the value will increase in the future days

surely it will increase in up coming days till then you can buy the coin for cheaper price and store it
When the price of the coin increases you can sell for better price for which you will get profit
Activity: 52
The coin as such a great unique feature, and the POS reward of this coin is also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing  

This does not depend upon the coin,  it depends upon the people who invest on this coin
Now a days the people have became panic and selling there coin for cheap price and this will affect the value of the coin

Bcoz of some people selling there coin for cheap price the value of the coin is decreasing
But no worries the value will increase in the future days

DV8 COIN IS LISTED ON COINLIB.
COINLIB LINK  https://coinlib.io/coin/DV8/DV8+Coin
Jump to: