Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 148. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The coin as such a great unique feature, and the POS reward of this coin is also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing  
Day by day,  what is the reason for this? Can any one w m explain Huh
Activity: 21
How do I send dv8 coins to someone?

1: Send you dv8 coins from your wallet to the DV8ssp pool address

8UX25ZkNq1czU8V7qADQfTsdS4niVvcQ9g

2: Confirm the deposit you have just made IMMEDIATELY using the deposit BOT
You will confirm it in the #bot-commands channel on dv8 Discord Server
pra
Activity: 98
Is their any fee for staking pool...

No there is no fee for the staking pool,
No other coin can  give such advantage to the investers  Cheesy
Activity: 52
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

obviously pool staking is slightly faster than solo staking
more number of coin you contain faster is the staking
Activity: 37
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information.  What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere?  Some information about devs somewhere?

this is a POS coin where you can stake your coin to increase it in number
you will get more information about the coin when you see the white paper of the coin
Activity: 14
Hi  Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the business and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Activity: 42
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months   ?

ya you can keep the DV8 coins inthe wallet not only for months its more than that
the coin will be safe in your wallet
how to check balance in dv8 pool?

What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

Airdrop and bounty are not daily event , when it starts you can participate
And there all will not get the reward it is random, there is no raise in money
these are the reward scheme of POS coin

POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%
Activity: 126
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

Obviously,  staking pool gives us rewards faster than the pool,..
Activity: 32
How can we trust on DV8 coin exchange?

There is no way of questioning about it,
As the coin has a, strong team built, and the POS rewards are high  and it has, unique feature,we have staking pool here,... So on
Then what else u need to belive this coin.  Grin
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this project getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this project the best, road to mass adoption!
Activity: 70
How can I use the platform? And how can I explain it to a common person without any knowledge regarding it? Since your project seemed to be very promising

you can study the white paper , which gives you the specification of the coin
This will be useful for getting knowledge about this project
Activity: 126
what is synchronization ??

Synchronizing means some what downloading or verifing the transactions connected to network
Activity: 84
What is the actual Difference Between Public and Permission-ed Blockchains  ?

Public blockchains is that virtually anyone can read the chain, make legitimate changes to it and write a new block means that it is so transparent
 Unlike the public blockchain, which is open to everyone, the permissioned blockchain places limits on who can transact on the chain, and who can read the ledger.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
i liked this project very well and i like to follow this on social media , can i get twitter follow link of this project anybody send me please !!!
yes you can follow this on social media , and here is the twitter following link ....

Twitter :   https://twitter.com/dv7coin

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional  FEE in staking pool
Activity: 56
Hello
The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the businesss are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Activity: 56
i liked this project very well and i like to follow this on social media , can i get twitter follow link of this project anybody send me please !!!
Jump to: