Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 169. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Activity: 84
Very high-quality technical . Examples and cases of coin, the whole theoretical part, history, all dates and terms, the volume of coins. Great job.
Activity: 126
An excellent project of international scale. Tell me, are there any prohibitions for foreign investors?

I havent seen any information about this ... It seems that everyone can participate. In addition, the project has already been launched and is working successfully. Join now
Activity: 154
An excellent project of international scale. Tell me, are there any prohibitions for foreign investors?
WhenHub could be one of the most successful projects in 2018. I hope the developers will achieve their goal of $ 35 million. The amount is not small, but looking at their active development, you realize that they work.

I think they are already approaching this value. Possibly, the fundraising slowed down due to the active use of the application, but it didn't stop. They will definitely finish the job. I'm sure their experience will not allow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
And I think this is a fair opportunity for everyone in the world to have the opportunity to make electronic money. In my opinion, the project will be strong and receive more support if there are some gratitude programs for some special customers.
Activity: 70
WhenHub could be one of the most successful projects in 2018. I hope the developers will achieve their goal of $ 35 million. The amount is not small, but looking at their active development, you realize that they work.
A good application, I like to use it, I earned about 2000 coins for this month. I dont know how much this is yet, but I hope for a price increase compared to the price on the sale!

Wow, not bad. Tell me, whether it's possible to transfer coin from dv8coin wallet to another blockchain wallet?

Of course you can.

The wallet ("WHEN Wallet") is just an LTC OR BTC account. and you have , the private key. You can move WHEN COINS you buy or earn, BTC or  LTC in and out of the wallet as you please.

Thank you.
Activity: 56
A good application, I like to use it, I earned about 2000 coins for this month. I dont know how much this is yet, but I hope for a price increase compared to the price on the sale!

Wow, not bad. Tell me, whether it's possible to transfer coin from dv8coin wallet to another blockchain wallet?

Of course you can.

The wallet ("WHEN Wallet") is just an LTC OR BTC account. and you have , the private key. You can move WHEN COINS you buy or earn, BTC or  LTC in and out of the wallet as you please.
Activity: 98
A tremendous global project with a huge number of potential users. Anyone can use it can work and earn money.

Of course you can.

Your coin  seems to give people an added opportunity, opening up new doors to modern methods of making money.i hope it's successful

You are absolutely right. Because now with this coin, many people will be able to share their experience, even if they do not work for long u will get more reward .
Activity: 14
Good day,
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 70
Your coin  seems to give people an added opportunity, opening up new doors to modern methods of making money.i hope it's successful
Activity: 56
This is the dv8 coin  that will help them in translating , i think so and it's very good. i hope this project will be success

Yes, that's right. By the way. Maybe  it is good project
Activity: 98
This is the dv8 coin  that will help them in translating , i think so and it's very good. i hope this project will be success
I'm very happy that with the advent of the blockchain, there are such cool projects. It is actually encouraging that someone in this world is trying to make people good.
Your coin  seems to give people additional opportunities, opening them new doors to modern methods of earning.

Yes, and not just earnings. What is more important is self-development, perfection of skills and quantity of accumulated knowledge. It is very important to pass on knowledge.

You are certainly right. But is it really easier than searching on the Internet?

I think you  quite understand the essence of the project.
You can't always find the right information on the Internet. You can't always get a specific skill by simply reading the Internet pages. You will also receive a lot of unnecessary information and spend a lot of time on it.
The COIN  allows you to get any skills and knowledge quickly and directly from people who already know how.
In addition, you can conduct lessons and classes, learn languages, programming, and much more.

An excellent blockchain. It really has advantages over a simple search on the Internet.
The main thing is that the expert should be just as experienced, and not exacerbate the situation ..
I'm very happy that with the advent of the blockchain, there are such cool projects. It is actually encouraging that someone in this world is trying to make people good.
Your coin  seems to give people additional opportunities, opening them new doors to modern methods of earning.

Yes, and not just earnings. What is more important is self-development, perfection of skills and quantity of accumulated knowledge. It is very important to pass on knowledge.

You are certainly right. But is it really easier than searching on the Internet?

I think you  quite understand the essence of the project.
You can't always find the right information on the Internet. You can't always get a specific skill by simply reading the Internet pages. You will also receive a lot of unnecessary information and spend a lot of time on it.
The COIN  allows you to get any skills and knowledge quickly and directly from people who already know how.
In addition, you can conduct lessons and classes, learn languages, programming, and much more.

Jump to: