Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 170. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I'm very happy that with the advent of the blockchain, there are such cool projects. It is actually encouraging that someone in this world is trying to make people good.
Your coin  seems to give people additional opportunities, opening them new doors to modern methods of earning.

Yes, and not just earnings. What is more important is self-development, perfection of skills and quantity of accumulated knowledge. It is very important to pass on knowledge.

You are certainly right. But is it really easier than searching on the Internet?
I'm very happy that with the advent of the blockchain, there are such cool projects. It is actually encouraging that someone in this world is trying to make people good.
Your coin  seems to give people additional opportunities, opening them new doors to modern methods of earning.

Yes, and not just earnings. What is more important is self-development, perfection of skills and quantity of accumulated knowledge. It is very important to pass on knowledge.
Activity: 70
Activity: 84
The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered.

No one can alter the transaction details added to the blockchain
From this scam can be controlled , And this shows how safe is the coin
Activity: 126
how we can know the price of dv8 bitcoin daily.

U can check the price of the coin in the cryptobridge.... Or in exchange
if only i can see my transactions ?, or any others can possible to see my transactions Huh
I'm waiting for when my staking get 10000% APR  stake hit the super block
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?
The dv8 coin shows good results.  got a lot of good advice in a very short time. And it's cheap enough, and much faster than I would have been looking for it all on the Internet
Well planned project with a really working product. I will follow your development. I wish you to translate all your intended functions into an COINs quickly as possible.
With the advent of  the work of the DV8 COIN will be much more efficient. I'm looking forward to this technology
I understand that an expert can set any price? Is it possible to make a discount to a regular customer?
Coin looks interesting. It's always fun getting on board with things at the beginning. I just signed up for the bounty program, connected my twitter, and retweeted a post. How do i claim the twitter bounty on the Bounty Panel? It's not showing up anywhere
Interesting concept of the project. This will be a fairly popular COIN after some time. After all, this is the way of earning for most people
???Can the transaction information through DV8 wallet will be safe and  secure Huh

By encrypt your wallet you can keep your transaction and coins Etc..you can keep your wallet safe and secure.......
What is ORPHAN BLOCK??What will be the cause for this.

Orphan blocks are valid blocks which are not part of the main chain. They can occur naturally when two miners produce blocks at similar times or they can be caused by an attacker (with enough hashing power) attempting to reverse transactions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
i want to join bounty? do you have bounty?

Airdrop bounty has ended, referral bonus is still active, meanwhile there will be more bounties coming soon
i want to join bounty? do you have bounty?
Activity: 130
How Can I send to coins from multiple addresses in one transaction. Huh Huh
There are three address each of them has 2 BTC at any time.
Now I want to send 3 btc to address x by consuming two address.
How can I decide that from first address deduct 1 btc and from second address deduct 2btc or vice versa in single transaction
How Can I send to coins from multiple addresses in one transaction. Huh Huh
Jump to: