Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 167. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Invested in your idea a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
Activity: 98
Looks like this Coin will change the world for the better. Because in it there are many experts who know about this coin. Cheesy

Join with  discord server you will know about everything of DV8 coin
Definitely a good idea with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.
Activity: 70
what is the advantage of private black chain?

Private block, only member can visit the transaction 
The consortium or company running a private blockchain
 can easily if desired change the rules of blackchain revert transaction modifay blance

The public blockchain, is exactly what the name suggest, Blockchain technology that is completely open to the public,namely anyone able to join to the network as a participator. Which growing number of the participants in network..
A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts
Activity: 112
what is the advantage of private black chain?
Merit: 1
hi team, i am very happy to be in this project, that i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each an ever  information successfully, only because of the support by team members. thanks for all
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Activity: 126
solo staking is easy or difficult?

it is easy but u should have higher end system and proper internet connection & proper current
u should run your system 24/7.......u think it is difficult means it will be difficult u think it is easy means it will easy.....it depends up no you Wink
Activity: 84
 solo staking is easy or difficult?
what is the fastest time can send or receive payment in LABH coin?
I have Downloaded this wallet, I bought some coins and it was sync but now it is showing out of sync. so what was the actual problem and how would i have to correct it?

OK, Nothing to worry, Just go throuth my instructions, if you are using windows go to C:\USERS\YOUR_USERNAME\APP-DATA\ROAMING\DV8 and Delete all files, except wallet.dat and restart ur wallet again.........

yeah, I got it, thank you boss, its working now...…
I have Downloaded this wallet, I bought some coins and it was sync but now it is showing out of sync. so what was the actual problem and how would i have to correct it?

OK, Nothing to worry, Just go throuth my instructions, if you are using windows go to C:\USERS\YOUR_USERNAME\APP-DATA\ROAMING\DV8 and Delete all files, except wallet.dat and restart ur wallet again.........
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
With a decentralized system will give the power to the community and it will solve many of the problems of the transaction.
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
Activity: 98
In fact, using your coins, I don't need another wallet? I can buy and sell coins using it?

yes u can use the wallet to buy the coins and sell the coins
Activity: 84
In fact, using your coins, I don't need another wallet? I can buy and sell coins using it?
Activity: 126
It's interesting that there is such a  dav8 coin. This is quite convenient.

Yes, an excellent system. This is very prudent, a special thanks to the developers
Activity: 154
It's interesting that there is such a  dav8 coin. This is quite convenient.
Activity: 154
I didnt understand, can I download the wallet and start using it as an expert and earn coins?
Without investing ?
Jump to: