Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 166. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
 SmileyHere few advantages of BLOCK_CHAIN Smiley

#---High quality data management.

#---Does not have central point of failure and durability,reliability,longevity.

#---Its process integrity ,protocol commands .

#---Transparency and immutability.

#---Ecosystem simplification .

#---Faster transactions .
Activity: 28
This blockchain is quite stable. I've seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
Activity: 70
At Explorer -We can view the latest block transactions... Smiley
Activity: 21
Is the DV8 coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?
Exchange coin
Activity: 28
At the moment, the market appears to agree.
Activity: 84
 :)I really love to have DV8 coins in my wallet and staking and getting extra profit coins...So Happy Smiley
Activity: 112
Is the DV8 coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?
Activity: 24
Can I have Facebook DV8 page link....SO I can get updates on DV8 coin
Activity: 98
I have read the DV8  coin description  it is really good and  DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Right from the start of DV8 coin is a good project upcoming in market compare to other coins,which has beautiful features,

Website is design by the development team are very good , They keep active of the DV8 coin page is always high.

Exchange market of the DV8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in Future....
Activity: 56

I'm just learning about DV8, but it sounds like it has some very unique features.
 :)Solo staking your system should run 24/7 with high internet power and your system should ON and should not turn OFF the system Smiley

:-*Staking pool all the above terms are not required!!!! Kiss
Activity: 14
Hi  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting idea. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the project!
If in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen If after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync
If in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen If after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
Activity: 84

what is the value of DV8 coin is it increase or decreases?

DV8 as  walk in to the exchange , lets see how it will rock in exchange , I guess it may have good future
Let the coin price increase and it shall maintain a good constant volume

But what about the people who dump there coins for low price  because of the these activity the volume of the coin is decreasing..

The people who dump there coins  but the holders will hold the coin and then they trade..
don't lose Your hopes on this coins because of such activity..
Activity: 14
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.

DV8 as  walk in to the exchange , lets see how it will rock in exchange , I guess it may have good future

But what about the people who dump there coins for low price  because of the these activity the volume of the coin is decreasing..

Jump to: