Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 185. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 84
What are the benefits and advantages of airdrop?

just join and participate u will get free coin
Activity: 98
What are the benefits and advantages of airdrop?
Activity: 70
Hello guys. The price going down every day. What are you think about it   Huh Huh

I think this is a great project, but it needs other exchanges to increase volume and avoid manipulation. This is likely a normal correction though.

Great project looking forward good job and and good luck devs
Hello guys. The price going down every day. What are you think about it   Huh Huh

I think this is a great project, but it needs other exchanges to increase volume and avoid manipulation. This is likely a normal correction though.
Activity: 27
Is your ICO business structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity? Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Where do the tokens fall on the Howey Test?
Activity: 126
Activity: 154
Any bounty program available?

No any bounty program
Activity: 56
Any bounty program available?
i using windows wallet and i want move it to another computer

how i can generate private keys to restore wallet at other device?

RECOMMENDED: Go to File -> Backup Wallet and use a USB drive to take the wallet.dat file to the new device and unlock the wallet using your password

i will asked to set up password when i will try backup wallet, right? then i should use same password at other desctop?

It would be whatever encryption password you used.

Is wallet staking active yet?

RECOMMENDED: Go to File -> Backup Wallet and use a USB drive to take the wallet.dat file to the new device and unlock the wallet using your password

i will asked to set up password when i will try backup wallet, right? then i should use same password at other desctop?

It would be whatever encryption password you used.
Is the DV8 coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?

it is only for exchange but u can withdraw to convert LTC or BTC then exchange

Activity: 154

Is this right time to exchange my coin or sell I wait till the coin price increase??

It's your wish do you want means you can exchange but you wait till the price increase it's better to you......

Is this right time to exchange my coin or sell I wait till the coin price increase??

YES u can stake your coin and hold the coin the dv8 coin price increase coming days don't sell your coins 
Activity: 70
what is the Encryption  and how does it works??  Huh
Here I will tell you in simple method, that you can understand easily, The Encryption is a best process that keeping your wallet safely and no one can hack your wallet.
Activity: 56
what is the Encryption  and how does it works??  Huh
Jump to: