Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 186. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 98
Is the DV8 coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?

Hello, Here You can trade or exchange to another coins like BTC or LTC, After that u can Withdraw..
Activity: 56
Is the DV8 coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?
Activity: 126
Where we can see the staking report for DV8ssp??

u can see the private blockchain in staking report for dv8ssp
Activity: 84

Here the Staking Pool of DV8ssp Reports are in Private channel, It is only accessed by the DV8ssp members..
im happy that all my question is answered... i like this project... im looking forward to DV8 COIN i hope that you make all your plans to this project succeed... keep up the good work... thanks
Activity: 112
Info about staking coins like DV8 COIN

You can stake with any amount, but the more you have the more chances you will have to hit the stake reward faster.
Activity: 70
This is Great Project, I have an question when i have started staking in solo staking pool do i want to run my wallet 24 hrs or can i close it ?

Yeah, You should have high power computer & connection  and should run wallet 24/7 Observation.

This is Great Project, I have an question when i have started staking in solo staking pool do i want to run my wallet 24 hrs or can i close it ?
all looking forward to the good news from the team, hopefully everyone can achieve satisfying results, the sales can also reach the target.
There is no minimum or maximum investment, there are no such rules
Its our wish how much coins we have that much we can invest...
vld
Activity: 95
Hey guys! Pay attention to the Bitmonk project, they are developing a real decentralized exchange!
Please help them, society needs them!!! Get 300 free coins for first time users!
 https://discord.gg/GZ7hDKs

BitMonk             BMO
Premine:           135m
Proof type:        MN/POS/POW
Supply:             infinity
MN Collateral:    250000
algo:                 Scrypt
It's a reasonable coins with POS, so you can mine or just setup a LABH coin for rewards.
The LABH coin return are really high, but can really continue such high rewards. I will consider to setup a LABH COIN ,
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync  Huh
is there any solution for this ?
or is it the common issue?

Yes this is common issue only but you have a solution for this by keeping internet 24/7 on then your wallet will sync automatically.
Activity: 7
I see this is an invention of extremely great with a variety of gadgets, PoS allows you minting new coins to coins in your wallet and you will get rewarded for being part of the network blockchain DV8. I also want to create an open community, useful and transparent for investors thanks to this project
Why stake  can not work good all time? I'm already bored with jumping from one stake to another. Now working good for me

some time it will happen reason network issue and power supply is slow that's y it will get problem
Activity: 154
Why stake  can not work good all time? I'm already bored with jumping from one stake to another. Now working good for me
guys anyone have issues with this pool now? my connection interrupted with the pool every five minutes...
what is the next plane of our coin
Jump to: