Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 187. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Actually, I do not understand about accelerated POS. Can you clarify about it, please. thank you.

u can only stake and double your coin ,get a more rewards in pos
Activity: 98
Actually, I do not understand about accelerated POS. Can you clarify about it, please. thank you.
Activity: 84
Is staking is different to mining process ??
awesome project with low premine. but i still haven't good config ..
Activity: 4
Good day, guys. Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your idea, what does it mean??
Activity: 70
I have downloaded dv8 coin wallet but it is not opening and it is showing as an shoot cut what is the problem ?.. where is any link to download..??
The volume of coins is impressive. this indicates that they are in high..good impression...

no profit now nicehash difficulty to the moon today

invest to stake and earn more coin and stake hold it will coin price will be increase in coming days
Activity: 56
The volume of coins is impressive. this indicates that they are in high..good impression...

no profit now nicehash difficulty to the moon today
Activity: 126
Still dv8 coin as a good for invest?

If you want to make money by trading crypto then you can begin immediately. If you don't want to then you have to stay on the side.
Still dv8 coin as a good for invest?
Can i stake  to coinmarkets exchange directly ?

I would not suggest that. Not all exchanges allow mining directly to their wallet. I would suggest mining to your wallet and sending to the exchange once you've accumulated an amount you're happy sending off.
Can i stake  to coinmarkets exchange directly ?
It is a very good project! I would like you to do it by all means. I would like to purchase if DV8 COIN

Thats a good idea. Purchased now and it will be a wort it for you because  dv8 coin is a very good project and awesome.
It is a very good project! I would like you to do it by all means. I would like to purchase if DV8 COIN
I like the project. How can I help you? I'd like to participate and yes, waiting for bounty info if there will be one.
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet.?

it depends upon how much coin u have in ur wallet
if u have more number of coins then u will get ur coins faster and if u have less number of coins in ur wallet then the coins will stake later
Activity: 126
This is a great project, and I think it's not a problem, and it depends on the efforts of the team. The project is expected to be carried out smoothly.

Thank you so much
How can I use the platform? And how can I explain it to a common person without any knowledge regarding it? Since your project seemed to be very promising.
Activity: 154
This is a great project, and I think it's not a problem, and it depends on the efforts of the team. The project is expected to be carried out smoothly.
Jump to: