Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 192. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Is there any chance of rising the price of this DV8 coin?

yes the dv8 coin price will be rising soon u can hold the coins

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
dv8 coin exchange made very simple to understand if a new user or investor want to invest on coin or deposit money to buy dv8 coin.
Activity: 84

Hopefully, I also believe that the team involved in this project is always trying the best for this project must be the success of this project will be achieved....  Wink
Activity: 126

Yeah. I think it can be soon . The project is relatively new so everything can happen.

Obviously, The price determines only the on supply and demand of the coin
for example if there is a demand for DV8 coins, the price increasses and
when demand falls, respectively the price also falls...

Yeah. I think it can be soon . The project is relatively new so everything can happen.
Activity: 126
Activity: 56
This is the DV8 coin website has made so wonderful specification and very easy to download the wallet and DV8 coin price  increase  day by day  and u see this server  Smiley
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
Will DV8COIN prices continue to fall?
this situation makes me hesitant, I have to sell or keep holding it back. because of the uncertain market conditions, I have to think wisely. give your best advice

1. The market has been uncertain since before.

2. Think wisely in a way that you don't include your emotion with whatever your decision is.

3. Sell if you are ready to stop your losses but hold if you can last and take it while looking at your bleeding portfolio.
Activity: 154
this situation makes me hesitant, I have to sell or keep holding it back. because of the uncertain market conditions, I have to think wisely. give your best advice

you can hold the coin because the coin price will be increase coming days
Activity: 70
Activity: 130
good news !!!! The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. With each member invited, you will receive an additional one month free trading fee.

wow it is good news for all investors
 good news !!!! The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. With each member invited, you will receive an additional one month free trading fee.
Activity: 154
how can i describe Blockchain technicalities to someone who does not have any programming skills?

If you understand blockchain technology then it would probably be easy for you to explain it casually to people using easy to understand analogies and what not.

As said in the topic, how do you guys identify a good blockchain project or a bad one? There are so many projects being talked online...So confusing

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?

how to identify a good blockchain project that I have not mastered all how. but I only see from the ads or all sponsorship owned olek bounty. which is good iklanya that is the choice and we must know the ins and outs of the sponsor. that's all I know..
how can i describe Blockchain technicalities to someone who does not have any programming skills?

If you understand blockchain technology then it would probably be easy for you to explain it casually to people using easy to understand analogies and what not.

As said in the topic, how do you guys identify a good blockchain project or a bad one? There are so many projects being talked online...So confusing

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?

Activity: 130
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync  Huh
is there any solution for this ?
or is it the common issue?

Yes this is common issue only but you have a solution for this by keeping internet 24/7 on then your wallet will sync automatically.
Activity: 98
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync  Huh
is there any solution for this ?
or is it the common issue?
Jump to: