Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 190. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

after maturity it needs more time to hit a stake that can"t be said exactly,
  it depends on how many wallets are staking and depending on network weight
Activity: 98
 if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
what kind of Role Does WHITEPAPER does in dv8 coin?  Huh

The whitepaper is used to give complete Information of the respective coin or a project, Where You can Detaily study about the coin and its features..

yes whitepaper is very use full for new users ....and who did not know the information about the project !!!
Activity: 126

Yes..its still running ..both works in a same way with little changes in reward structure

I expect good luck for the idea. A rather interesting logo, apperceptive plan, very good plan!
Activity: 84
is there any rules for participate in signature bounty
is it bounty is also a event like airdrop Huh

Only full, senior, hero and legendary members can join the bounty.
-  Copy the text for your ranked bitcointalk account and add it to your signature and save it.
  -Post something to our bitcointalk thread minimum 100 char. 1 post/day for 14 days.
  -Post something to other bitcointalk thread minimum 100 char. 3 post/day for 14 days.
- Send @Dnniss proof of participation
- Do not delete signature until you receive reward aprox 14 days.

i am already jr.member why can't participate 
Activity: 126

The whitepaper is used to give complete Information of the respective coin or a project, Where You can Detaily study about the coin and its features..

it is brefly  describe the coin specification and study this project 
Activity: 70

Only full, senior, hero and legendary members can join the bounty.
-  Copy the text for your ranked bitcointalk account and add it to your signature and save it.
  -Post something to our bitcointalk thread minimum 100 char. 1 post/day for 14 days.
  -Post something to other bitcointalk thread minimum 100 char. 3 post/day for 14 days.
- Send @Dnniss proof of participation
- Do not delete signature until you receive reward aprox 14 days.
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?
you get rewards for the dv8 coin if you keep in staking pool.
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?
I believe, If I invest in early stage, I will get more Return. And this project is Very Nice,  People likes more & more on Dv8coin. Cheesy

Investing is not a Big Task but choosing a Good one is Creativity, Investing in Normal Projects will never bring any returns but Investing in good Projects Will make its Investor Satisfy in Every Step of the Project, I think this  Project will Deserve this.....
I believe, If I invest in early stage, I will get more Return. And this project is Very Nice,  People likes more & more on Dv8coin. Cheesy
how can we buy new dv8 coins Huh
you can buy on cryptobridge exchange...
Activity: 128
I believe if I invest in Early stage, I will get more return. And this Project is very nice,  As of I think All over the world Wide, The People likes more & more on Dv8coin.

DV8 coin holders will get a high return, because this token uses algorytma scrypt with superblocks at certain intervals. I think the user will feel satisfied with the service.
I believe if I invest in Early stage, I will get more return. And this Project is very nice,  As of I think All over the world Wide, The People likes more & more on Dv8coin.
Jump to: