Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 191. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
wow, a very big project I am very happy to hear it and I will wait for the next kabaer for the ICO from this project to be successful for this project
Activity: 84
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success.
Activity: 56
Is there any difference between stake and Mining?

The diffrence between mining and staking is mining is the major requires doing work using power machines and perform the proof of work.
but staking is generally requires staking to lock up thier coins for some period of time and staker have a chance of being selected to
produce a block and collect the block reward.....
Is there any difference between stake and Mining?
Activity: 98
I have been following this coin and i like what is being done so far. been through your code and i
must say it looks really code some good changes been made in important areas.... Smiley Smiley
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
I just want to say that the 10.000 % APR is very good to start with but even when this POS rate goes to 1000% APR it is still a very good one to have and keep staking , high ROI coins are great..
Activity: 70
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project
Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator
So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit
I agree with you, I liked your convictions and proofs, I am sure that you are saying the right things
Activity: 126
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project
Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator
So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit

Activity: 154

How many blocks is a DV8 COIN?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how can we buy new dv8 coins Huh
Right from the start of DV8 coin is a Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near...
Activity: 28
Hello, everybody!
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience  this real of crypto and have stuff compitator to other.  this POS coins is great and i'm going to get me a bag of these coin.  Smiley
Activity: 123
good news !!!! The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. With each member invited, you will receive an additional one month free trading fee.

I think the development of this platform is very good, proven 300 members have registered on this platform. this team has shown its quality, users or investors will be happy to hear it, including me.
Thank you for the information.
dv8 coin exchange made very simple to understand if a new user or investor want to invest on coin or deposit money to buy dv8 coin.

yes it is easy to understood coin  specification 
Jump to: