Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 189. (Read 267161 times)

pra
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

no u cannot stake coins in the mobile has it need some more software so its better to choose system to stake coins
Activity: 37
DV8 coin is Promising Project who ever invest on these Coin, Because of Some Miss Communications Happened, They are Selling their Coins for less Price, It is Great Loss for Everybody, But many Investors are Checking in Exchange Market and Investing on coins....

Yes it is an promising project , last month its volume was 7 and maintained constant for many days but bcoz of this dumppers the volume has now decreased don't worry surely it will increase its volume
Nothing to worry , investors don't get panic have some patients you will seriously get profits for investment
Activity: 42
why the value of DV8 coin is decreasing day by day even after having such a high POS , good spec and
unique feature ..the coin used to have good value but what happened ? i feeling bad ... Huh Embarrassed

no plz dont be sad ... there's nothing to worry for every raise there will be a fall , this happens in every coin
now bcoz of some people selling there coins for low price the value of the coin is decreased ...no worries the coin is recovering
dont lose ur hopes the coin value will increase soon  Wink

Ya the coin is recovering
For every raise there will be a fall,  so next it will increase
The team is putting efforts to increase the volume of DV8
pra
why the value of DV8 coin is decreasing day by day even after having such a high POS , good spec and
unique feature ..the coin used to have good value but what happened ? i feeling bad ... Huh Embarrassed

no plz dont be sad ... there's nothing to worry for every raise there will be a fall , this happens in every coin
now bcoz of some people selling there coins for low price the value of the coin is decreased ...no worries the coin is recovering
dont lose ur hopes the coin value will increase soon  Wink
Activity: 28
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 52
Activity: 70
DV8 coin is Promising Project who ever invest on these Coin, Because of Some Miss Communications Happened, They are Selling their Coins for less Price, It is Great Loss for Everybody, But many Investors are Checking in Exchange Market and Investing on coins....
Activity: 126
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

obviously...if  have less number of coins then the stake hits little later than compare to the person  who contains more number of coins  Cheesy

Activity: 84
I don't know why this coin holders are selling there coin for lesser price but i don't worry about, I know what the project is and i will make
shore that the price will increase with in few days
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project

Ya this team is using their brains by creating some events  that's why people are investing money by joining in this project
Activity: 70
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?

Ya from staking pool you can multiply your coin , that is you get reward coins
Activity: 84
What do you mean by blocks in the block-chain technology ?

Collection of ledgers form blocks
And collection of blocks form block chain
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What do you mean by blocks in the block-chain technology ?
Activity: 154
Project [ANN] [SCRYPT] DV8 COIN-HIGH ROI Positively Percent 10000% APR is a well-suited investment project with hud. However, it does not have good translation. need more effort.

thank you for the opinion 
Activity: 56
Project [ANN] [SCRYPT] DV8 COIN-HIGH ROI Positively Percent 10000% APR is a well-suited investment project with hud. However, it does not have good translation. need more effort.
Activity: 126
how can i buy DV8 coin? Does DV8 have a bounty for the project?

u can buy through the wallet  but you have a DV8 wallet other wise u can't buy 
Activity: 154
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?

It is only for the member who deposit their coin and stake the coin in that can access the wallet and get information in dv8ssp
Activity: 17
how can i buy DV8 coin? Does DV8 have a bounty for the project?
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?
Activity: 56
I doubt about this project, there were a lot of similar ones.
Jump to: