Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 188. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This is an excellent project. I think it will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join here .I really liked your wonderful project!
Activity: 126
In solo staking we should run your system 24/7 and we should have high internet power and we should keep your system on and  should not turn off the system.....
In staking pool it's different.. once we added our coins to stake means there is no necessity to keep running our system 24/7 and after adding our coins  can off your internet....
Activity: 84
In the server the pre mining coins used for develop of the coin an given for discord event in the some of prize and many more other related development...
Yeah, I think dv8 is best choice for invest long term, That's if you have enough money for buy it. But I trust dv8 will not die.
Activity: 70
How many DV8 blocks are mined per day?
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet.?
Activity: 56
DV8 is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for ability and usability. I've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Great coin and nice to be on this project   Cheesy  Cheesy
Hello I am new to this cryptoworld and decided to buy some DV8 Coins, so what is the first step? Huh
Hope DV8 coin chase other coins in market.
Activity: 98
My wallet is NOT validating transactions for the last 2 or 3 days  so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those Transactions Simply Disappears, what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?

The Easiest Solution for The Above Problem is, Your Computer has Sync Out From the Server and Connect the Server than You can Able to Transfer It.
My wallet is NOT validating transactions for the last 2 or 3 days  so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those Transactions Simply Disappears, what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?
Excellent and Exciting project, I hope the team will continue to Intensively Promote this Project so that More and More will be known and the project will be More Developed and Successful.....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?
if ur member of staking pool ..U can just access the DV8SSP wallet.....
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it is worst, what can happend with crypto world

You have joined just now, and you are talking about few months ago, Hmmmmm, just stay away man don't fake 
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it is worst, what can happend with crypto world

Why are you talking about other coins in this page as i know that you are brand new and joined recently, and you are talking about other coins, dont do this type of fake work.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
I Think if Investors wait for until Right Moment and Sell their or Exchange their coin means its is more than worthy because day by day coin Rate of % is also Increasing
Activity: 61
why the value of DV8 coin is decreasing day by day even after having such a high POS , good spec and
unique feature ..the coin used to have good value but what happened ? i feeling bad ... Huh Embarrassed

no its common in every coin , raise and fall is the step of the future..
 sure the coin value is going to increase in future days   Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
DV8 coin is Promising Project who ever invest on these Coin, Because of Some Miss Communications Happened, They are Selling their Coins for less Price, It is Great Loss for Everybody, But many Investors are Checking in Exchange Market and Investing on coins....

Yes it is an promising project , last month its volume was 7 and maintained constant for many days but bcoz of this dumppers the volume has now decreased don't worry surely it will increase its volume
Nothing to worry , investors don't get panic have some patients you will seriously get profits for investment

It astonishes me that every single puppet gives credit to the project Im not in. We havent been dumping, what u see is the result of hate avalanche that affected the market in recognition of big wealthy players who just recently stepped on board of this half-sunken ship. The face of a price manipulator would of been pummeled with bricks if it had been them who sparked the activity u noticed.
Jump to: