Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 63. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the use of the premining for the pre sale and it gives the importance to the coins to
the development are like BOUNTYS,AIRDROP EVENT, MARKETING
Activity: 98
what is the best time to buying the coins ? when we can buy the coins ?
I do not know how successfully the project will be implemented, but at least there is a certainty that the team is real and will make every effort to ensure that the project was successful.
Activity: 126
what is the best time to buying the coins ? when we can buy the coins and what is the advantage of it ??
Activity: 14
Is there is any Advantages of Blockchains.....

The major advantage of  Block chain  is used for Disintermediation  process block chain transactions  have
their  own proof of valadity and authorization  process and several purpouse.
Activity: 56
what are the procedure for buying these coins ?? is there any extra charges for this??
you can buy this coin in crypto bridge.there is no extra charges in this coin.
No extra charges!!! really great to see these features. and can we buy coins direct from USD currency??
Activity: 28
Actually, it is a nice thought. I have never thought about dv8 coin in this direction, but it can be a serious reason.
The main fact for me is dv8 coin’s plans. They have a serious business plan and desire to create a comfortable ecosystem for users.
Activity: 28
Great work!!!!The project has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future !!
Activity: 154
what is staking pool and what is its advantages

Staking pool is place all the investers investcthere coins to the pool do that there coins get doubles...
Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?

Block chain works on crypto graphic hash function.........
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?
I think best way to invest labhcoin without being scammed is by knowing the right address and application in using such account.
It is better also to keep by your own your accounts and password
What does staking exactly mean? To get coins into the wallet. The wallet has to be connected 24 h?

Staking simply stands for holding a coins in your wallet for a fixed period, then earning interest on it. The reward that one earns from staking varies depending on the length of the time that you hold it. The longer the stake duration, the higher the returns.
Activity: 43
dv8 coin share a nice idea but there are many people that doubts about its future. I guess it is too ambitious. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Why people should be sure about dv8 coin?
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

for minimum mature its take 12 hours,and for maximum mature its take 2 days. 
what are the procedure for buying these coins ?? is there any extra charges for this??
you can buy this coin in crypto bridge.there is no extra charges in this coin.
Activity: 154
Tell me, what will be the payment procedure, for example, will there be limits on the minimum payment amount? Or the  restrictions?
About which payment you are talking??
Activity: 112
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Pages:
Jump to: