Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 94. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I am watching from beginning the DV8 coin is a Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near.
Activity: 56
DV8 coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project...
Activity: 70
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
ALERT!!!     
           do not download the CryptoBridge app from the andriod Playstore. Because it is a fake app and will steal your login data and coins.Be safe guys
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The Dv8 team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?
Activity: 56
This is just the beginning, dv8 will get even more attention! people/community working every day focused on the main goals until many people use the wallet and the other features!
Activity: 52
Exciting times ahead about dv8 joining forces with the antisystem grassroots movements, it is about time to start it! and what a great opportunity to do . Smiley
Activity: 126
I think a good investment is by way of long-term investment. in that i have selected Labh coin because we can get more profit and holding this coins in feature you may get profitable 
Activity: 98
As a investor i had research many coins in that i have selected DV8 for investing, because it is a POS coin and it has best features, high rate of interest.
yes... really DV8 coin is very special and rare to see these best features in other coins.the demand of the coin is also much in the market...
can anyone explain what is staking ,and how much time it takes to stake a coin Huh
Staking is like earning interest on the coins you hold. In POS it supports the network. Staking is the reward you receive for supporting the network by holding coins and running a node.
i believe it varies by how much LABH coins you have in your wallet. The more coins you have, the faster you'll receive a reward for staking...

Activity: 61
can anyone explain what is staking ,and how much time it takes to stake a coin Huh
pra
Is their any fee for staking pool.....
there is no fees for staking pool... it totally free

that is the big advantage of our coin 
there is no fee for deposit
there is no fee for withdrawal
and there is no fee for the transactions...........

This is help full for people who cannot even pay transaction fee
This is really a good idea to attract people,  Great idea
let this coin grow in future
Activity: 126
I will purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins please give me suggestion 

if u want to increase ur coins then add ur coins to the staking pool so that ur coins get increased .. Wink
many investors are involving in DV8 coin and made good profit from many days as well, because it has best features like high ROI,high price, no fees for peer to peer transaction, own wallet, and listed in crypto-bridge. so my opinion is investing on DV8 coin and live your better life in future days.
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
Activity: 14
what is private block chain and what are the advantage of private block chain ?
A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts

Private block, only member can visit the transaction 
The consortium or company running a private blockchain
can easily if desired change the rules of blockchain revert transaction modify balance
what is private block chain and what are the advantage of private block chain ?
This is the place to make more profit from it if you have to find out how to make money and get more profit. I am sure if you can try and  buy DV8 coins and find the analyses the market as DV8 coin is performing very well  you can get ans and get more profit. I have some coin in future i am sure i get a good profit for next few month.
Activity: 112
I would like to say to the protection of the project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically... The excellent image of DV8 coin cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense and managed with reasonable care and interest, It is about the safest investment in the world. The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future Project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.....
Activity: 84
I will hold my DV8 coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later. because has  i seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait for some more days ofter getting increasing rate in market price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement. u have to wait for right moment so u can earn more profit as well, The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project....
Pages:
Jump to: