Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 96. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
according to my investigation on crypto i got to know that DV8 is good coin for investors, because implementation of the project was good, the content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 28
I see this is an invention of extremely great with a variety of gadgets, PoS allows you minting new coins to coins in your wallet and you will get rewarded for being part of the network blockchain DV8. I also want to create an open community, useful and transparent for investors thanks to this project.
Activity: 56
As a investor i had research many coins in that i have selected DV8 for investing, because it is a POS coin and it has best features, high rate of interest.
Activity: 61
Dv8 can also be called treasures .In the future dv8 coin still stands on the market quickly.

Ya sure even after so many ups and down even the coin is surviving,  it's a good prediction that the coin will surely stand high in future
yes even i think that this coin has stability , the coins which have faced so many downs have already gone but this coin is still holding this shows how stable it is

yes this coin his still holding strong and  i have many examples of the coin which have already vanished but this coin is not like that
i think its better time to buy this coin has the value of the coin is very low and no one knows when the value of the coin is going to increase ..
Activity: 21
Dv8 can also be called treasures .In the future dv8 coin still stands on the market quickly.

Ya sure even after so many ups and down even the coin is surviving,  it's a good prediction that the coin will surely stand high in future
yes even i think that this coin has stability , the coins which have faced so many downs have already gone but this coin is still holding this shows how stable it is
Activity: 29

Activity: 98
Mining--In DV8 it is a process of validating a transaction (or) block in a network by th process of complex
algorithms to prove and validate the correctness of the transaction and there by add the new
block to the chain.
Is their any fee for staking pool.....
there is no fees for staking pool... it totally free

that is the big advantage of our coin 
there is no fee for deposit
there is no fee for withdrawal
and there is no fee for the transactions...........

This is help full for people who cannot even pay transaction fee
This is really a good idea to attract people,  Great
Activity: 126

that is the big advantage of our coin 
there is no fee for deposit
there is no fee for withdrawal
and there is no fee for the transactions...........
Activity: 52
why the coin price is down  Huh Huh Huh
coin price is increasing means recovering already. ups and downs are common in todays trading market.

Staking pool is good has in case of solo u need to keep it wallet always on and u need to supply 24/7internet and current supply and for staking u must have a high end system which is little risky so it's better to choose pool staking Cool

its better u choose pool staking bcoz in case of pool staking the coins stakes faster than compare to the solo staking
its little risky if u choose the solo staking

Ya it's true in solo staking you need a latest version of system which should be capable of multi tasking,  this kind of system is highly expensive not all people can afford it so is better to use pool for staking
pra
why the coin price is down  Huh Huh Huh
coin price is increasing means recovering already. ups and downs are common in todays trading market.

Staking pool is good has in case of solo u need to keep it wallet always on and u need to supply 24/7internet and current supply and for staking u must have a high end system which is little risky so it's better to choose pool staking Cool

its better u choose pool staking bcoz in case of pool staking the coins stakes faster than compare to the solo staking
its little risky if u choose the solo staking
not  mining happens in dv8 coin?
you cant do mining in this coin, you can just mint the coin
 or u may stake it or exchange it through other coins
our DV8 coin is POS coin not mining coin.

Ya its one of the best POS coin having a unique ROI
This is not a mining coin so we cannot mine
not  mining happens in dv8 coin?
you cant do mining in this coin, you can just mint the coin
 or u may stake it or exchange it through other coins
our DV8 coin is POS coin not mining coin.
Activity: 154
how to check balance in dv8 staking pool?
you can check your balance in DV8 discord bot-commands.
Merit: 1
DV8 interesting new coin that is growing rapidly, watching for a long time, because initially I liked the attitude of the team for their development and rapid development, especially liked the convenient control of the purse, I will wait for the roadmap. when were the first exchanges listed? Wink
Activity: 84
i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ? this feature of project. This is true. This Project will be very attractive for potential investors
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...
   In which case coins well be split in the wallet and what is the reason for  splitting of coins
Yes, of course, do you think that the fact that big investors are participating in this project does not mean that the project can not be successful in the future?
Be patience DV8 going to rock again.
Pages:
Jump to: