Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 95. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Which one do you profits want?long term, sort term? Many coin will have low price at the first listing but not all coins are good for investments. If you want hold for long term you need deep reached for that. How is the project, who is behind the project.
DV8 coins are affordable, so many can invest in this project for long term, coin progress is really good it coin will give you good profit for long run   
Activity: 28
This is good sign investors are growing I think this project will be very successful because there is potential to grow. Recent bonus amount is very attractive and investors has chance to make secure move in this.
Activity: 56
i'm greatful to particapate in the project like this  because the feature of this project is very interesting i will continue my support in this dv8 project.
There is a lot of amazing project, there are a lot of project everywhere there is no arguing with that, i straight to the point this project will be one of the intereating that has been created so far, i hope it will be one of the most successful in the industry, good luck and more power, god bless u team
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of coins a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
Activity: 13
 Dv8 coin have great potential. I see the content of the white paper, and I think it gives me a lot of confidence.I want to say, as long as we have patience, the dv8 will reach an unimaginable height.

Activity: 98
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?
Never u can only keep your DV8 coin in your wallet.
The coin is very volatile. This is good for trading! I'm fine on it getting a profit. Soon the listing to a new stock exchanges and we will see price x 10 , I think to the moon continued !!!!!!!!!
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Guys I think it is the better time to buy the coins  as the value is low
Buy the coins before the value raises and then hold the coin
Once the value is increased then u can sell it...  U can make money
Right from the start of DV8 coin, it is a Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website designed is very good, The DV8 coin page is always active. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near...

ya its true , In the white paper it gives complete specification of the coin , this helps people to understand what the coin is and what its features
this coin is so unique because of its high ROI , this is because of the team working very hard
Right from the start of DV8 coin, it is a Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website designed is very good, The DV8 coin page is always active. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near...
How to get DV8 free coins ??
u should participate in events like bounty and airdrop, if you win then you will get some reward coins.
Activity: 154
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
Because the blockchain is completely decentralized and open source. This means that people do not have to rely on or trust the central bank to keep track of the transactions. The peer-to-peer blockchain technology can keep track of all the transactions without the fear of having them erased, lost or even seized. The blockchain is permission-less, anyone can participate around the world.
Activity: 293
Merit: 13
AKA merlin.

what does this do in code?

https://github.com/dv8dev/dv8coin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L480

Code:
bool CTransaction::lIIII(int Illll)const{CTransaction lllII=CTransaction(
nVersion,nTime,vin,vout,nLockTime);uint256 lIIlI=(0x948+6862-0x2416);int lllIl=
(0x77+345-0x1d0);int IIlII=-(0x5b8+1997-0xd84);if(!IlIII(Illll))return true;
for(int IllII=(0x1338+3674-0x2192);IllII<(0x1a7f+566-0x1c51);IllII++){if(lllII.
IsCoinStake()){if(!GetTransaction(lllII.vin[(0x45b+2127-0xcaa)].prevout.hash,
lllII,lIIlI)){LogPrint("\x73\x74\x61\x6b\x65",
"\x25\x73\x28\x29\x3a\x20\x63\x6f\x75\x6c\x64\x20\x6e\x6f\x74\x20\x72\x65\x74\x72\x65\x69\x76\x65\x20\x70\x72\x65\x76\x69\x6f\x75\x73\x20\x74\x78" "\n"
,__func__);return false;}if(mapBlockIndex.count(lIIlI)==(0x7ea+7947-0x26f5)){
LogPrint("\x73\x74\x61\x6b\x65",
"\x25\x73\x28\x29\x3a\x20\x68\x61\x73\x68\x3d\x25\x73\x20\x62\x6c\x6f\x63\x6b\x20\x6e\x6f\x74\x20\x66\x6f\x75\x6e\x64" "\n"
,__func__,lIIlI.ToString());return false;}CBlockIndex*IIllI=mapBlockIndex[lIIlI]
;LogPrint("\x73\x74\x61\x6b\x65",
"\x25\x73\x28\x29\x3a\x20\x74\x78\x3d\x25\x73\x20\x62\x6c\x6f\x63\x6b\x3d\x25\x64\x20\x73\x75\x70\x65\x72\x62\x6c\x6f\x63\x6b\x3d\x25\x62\x20\x68\x61\x73\x68\x3d\x25\x73\x20\x69\x73\x50\x6f\x53\x3d\x25\x62" "\n"
,__func__,lllII.GetHash().ToString(),IIllI->nHeight,IlIII(IIllI->nHeight),lIIlI.
ToString(),lllII.IsCoinStake());if(!IlIII(IIllI->nHeight))lllIl++;else if(
Illll>(0xe23+5927-0x254a)&&IIlII==-(0x2010+300-0x213b)&&IlIII(IIllI->nHeight))
{IIlII=llIII(IIllI->nHeight);break;}}}if(Illll>(0x2135+853-0x248a)&&llIII(
Illll)==IIlII){return false;}return lllIl>=Params().MinStakingBeforeSuperblock
()?true:false;}

Haha ! Good question, my friend !  Wink
I invest in DV8 coin because this is a coin with great potential and profitable for investors. At present the market has started to increase, I believe the coin will be stable and bring a lot of money for investors. hoping that still DV8 coin prices will peak for sure.
Interesting project, I like your concepts and implementations and your whitepaper is very impressive. These type of project are helps the users who are find the related projects. And then they are more engaged to the project. So keep your work hard guys and all the best for the future
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The Dv8 team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?
Merit: 1
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
according to my investigation on crypto i got to know that DV8 is good coin for investors, because implementation of the project was good, the content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project.
yeah DV8 coin has many features,project is really good and also has outstanding team, the response of the team shows that how good they are involve with customers.     
Pages:
Jump to: