Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 92. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
the coin is unique and its good
but why the volume of the coin as became low..!
Activity: 52
what is ORPHAN block  Huh Huh
orphaned blocks nothing but the  blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network, but
 are later rejected when proof of a longer blockchain is received that doesn't include that particular block.....

My own understanding is that orphaned blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network,
 are later rejected when proof of a longer block chain  is received that doesn't include that particular block.....
This means that a user could only  see a transaction as having one confirmation and then, if a longer block chain was received that didn't include the transaction, it could change back to 0 confirmations...............

if a two-person getting a stake at the same time but two persons get stake hit but due to low coin in one person's wallet he will not receive any reward coins
Activity: 56
DV8 COIN has a very active team, this shows the strength of the project,
fulfilling its goals and always informing the community about its updates.
 Congratulations on the good work you have done so far.
Activity: 126
privateblock only member can visit the transaction 
The consortium or company running a private blockchain can easily if desired change the rules of blackchain revert transaction modifay blance

Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  to being released to the public
           pre mined currency is also a same worthy like coin. Premining is a currency generated by the currency
           preper to being released to the public and developing the next project
Activity: 112
By dv8 coins you can get stake more coins and get more profit like in the form of interest
and in banks for to withdraw or deposite your own money u have to get permission from banks authorizes but
in this their is no authorize to use your coin
Activity: 70
A large number of team developers provide a high-quality launch of the  DV8 COIN . I think that the speed of development of the project shows us that investors will be able to count on quick profit at any options of participation.
Hey. Will this platform work worldwide or not? For example, can US citizens invest in a project and use this platform?
Activity: 126
The benefits of staking pool is that u need not to have minimum coins to deposit and there is no fee for adding the coin to the staking pool and even if ur wallet is closed that staking process will be going on... Which we can't do on solo staking
if we want to know the price of the coin means ,we can chick in the crypto bridge, we can know the variation of the coin price what is going on....
it is increasing or not all that we can see...
Activity: 70
There are no effective laws regarding the regulation of the crypto-currency market. But they are already developing. In the future they will gain strength.
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
Activity: 42
I personally think that the new coins have more potential and i move my investment in new and quality coins, this when  new coins have good potential In my opinion dv8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income even by investing small the rewards are aw
Activity: 42
DV8 coin staking is Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight,The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.No restriction on a number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.this features are great for small stake holders they will be able to generate good passive income with less risk as this coin is already performing very good , stake holders can see good rewards soon
Activity: 14
A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. ... For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks.
My question is very simple and straightforward. There are a lot of inefficiencies in the current crypto market.
I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.
Your response to my concern would influence my investment decision. Thank you
dv8 coins relies on public blockchain,a system of recording trancations that allows any one can read and write transactions.
I am a long-term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money.
A colleague of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper,
I believe your project is bound to succeed.
Activity: 98
The Dv8 team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.
We aim to create an open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub!
In DV8 coin you became successful or became very poor person. In this there are lots of profit and the risk can also be the reason for you to be successful, its very happy to say when i start to follow this project I was thinking that how to make profit on this and in the staking day by day my coins were increasing and I have never seen a day without staking from first day to till now..
Pages:
Jump to: